First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply avii request
Posted 12/29/08
this is the steps to make a avii request

1.words-
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-

put next to the person u want to make ur avii
Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-

Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
1.words- jean
2.size: thin&tall
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.): any that's cute
4.who do u want to make ur avii- fullmooncat
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-

Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE

Member
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
1.words-XxpunkkittyxX and Ali-chan
2.size(thin&tall or original size)- skinny but medium height
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
4.who do u want to make ur avii-loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-

Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE



thanks very much... how do you do the rectangle thingy on top if u dnt mind my asking
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE



thanks very much... how do you do the rectangle thingy on top if u dnt mind my asking


oh that...its the work of a brush...i don't know if there is a brush like that in cs3...coz i use 7.0 <<<kinda old o.O
Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE



thanks very much... how do you do the rectangle thingy on top if u dnt mind my asking


oh that...its the work of a brush...i don't know if there is a brush like that in cs3...coz i use 7.0 <<<kinda old o.O


ohhh... wats the name?
Posted 12/31/08
1.words:1 nesheq, Jonghyun , shining star 2 nesheq , tegoshi, cute boy
2.size:thin and tall
3.decorations: yap
4.who do u want to make ur avii-loliehai
5.pic


Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

nesheq wrote:

1.words:1 nesheq, Jonghyun , shining star 2 nesheq , tegoshi, cute boy
2.size:thin and tall
3.decorations: yap
4.who do u want to make ur avii-loliehai
5.pic




On it
Posted 1/1/09

loliehai wrote:


nesheq wrote:

1.words:1 nesheq, Jonghyun , shining star 2 nesheq , tegoshi, cute boy
2.size:thin and tall
3.decorations: yap
4.who do u want to make ur avii-loliehai
5.pic




On it :D



ok... tnx
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE



thanks very much... how do you do the rectangle thingy on top if u dnt mind my asking


oh that...its the work of a brush...i don't know if there is a brush like that in cs3...coz i use 7.0 <<<kinda old o.O


ohhh... wats the name?


i think it was decorative frames...
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

nesheq wrote:


loliehai wrote:


nesheq wrote:

1.words:1 nesheq, Jonghyun , shining star 2 nesheq , tegoshi, cute boy
2.size:thin and tall
3.decorations: yap
4.who do u want to make ur avii-loliehai
5.pic




On it :D



ok... tnx


here u go



is it ok...?
Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


loliehai wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

1.words-
glesh
2.size(thin&tall or original size)-
tall and thin
3.decorations(hearts,sparkles,rain,thunder,etc.)-
anything that goes with the pic... and, brushes
4.who do u want to make ur avii-
loliehai
5.pic(have in spoiler,can do 2 max. each day)-



DONE



thanks very much... how do you do the rectangle thingy on top if u dnt mind my asking


oh that...its the work of a brush...i don't know if there is a brush like that in cs3...coz i use 7.0 <<<kinda old o.O


ohhh... wats the name?


i think it was decorative frames...


thanks alot FOR EVERYTHING ^.^
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


u r welcome :] come again^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.