Post Reply ►APPLY◄ Applications for Jobs
Owner
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 1/26/09
Job Form:

Name:
Username:
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Programs you use:

Assistant
27069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I n ・ M y ・ O w n...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Job Form:

Name: Celine (:
Username: Mibello
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Avatars//Banners//Mangascans//Icons// Mostly all of them but mostly on Avatars.
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Basiclly Most of them xD;; I enjoy trying anything new.

may i ask what's this for now o.O??
Owner
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Mibello wrote:

Job Form:

Name: Celine (:
Username: Mibello
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Avatars//Banners//Mangascans//Icons// Mostly all of them but mostly on Avatars.
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Basiclly Most of them xD;; I enjoy trying anything new.

may i ask what's this for now o.O??



I just want the group to be more organized =] cuz some mods don’t do manga scans, etc… so the requestors can see who to choose from more clearly basically =]
Assistant
27069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I n ・ M y ・ O w n...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

bubblyblue wrote:


Mibello wrote:

Job Form:

Name: Celine (:
Username: Mibello
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Avatars//Banners//Mangascans//Icons// Mostly all of them but mostly on Avatars.
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Basiclly Most of them xD;; I enjoy trying anything new.

may i ask what's this for now o.O??



I just want the group to be more organized =] cuz some mods don’t do manga scans, etc… so the requestors can see who to choose from more clearly basically =]



I see, I see. i think we'll need more mods now xD;; lol, btw can i make a new profile for the next month, since i have an idea already?
High Rank Mod
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Job Form:

Name: Gecko
Username: yaymegrace
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…)::: avatars... banners...icons
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): all except 4 da manga scan cuz i have no idea how........heehee

High Rank Mod
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Name: Cindy o_o
Username:Sakura509
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): uhh avatars and mangascans o_o im too lazy to make banners and now i suck at making them o_o''
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): avatars and mangascans for me i guess :]
High Rank Mod
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Name:
Angelique
Username:
Hikari_Cross
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Avatar, banner, icons
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Avatar, banner, icons
High Rank Mod
12894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Job Form:

Name: Kuya-chan
Username: cutiesteffie
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):Avatar , banner , icon
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):avatar banner and icons
Programs you use: photoscape
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
Name:Aya-chan
Username:Jennyzhen112
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):aiv,banner
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):aiv
Programs you use:photoshop cs3 still a beginner
Owner
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

Name:Aya-chan
Username:Jennyzhen112
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):aiv,banner
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):aiv
Programs you use:photoshop cs3 still a beginner


Hi, you want to be a mod? xD
plz apply here first THANKIIES

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-423671/-a-p-p-l-y-a-p-p-l-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-f-o-r-m-o-d/
Assistant
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Okiee.... here is my form.

Namee: Helen
UN: Allstarhelen115
Jobs I can do: Avatars, icons, manga scans, banners, etc.? I can pretty much work in all departments, I guess. =)
Jobs I feel comfy(lol.) doing: All the stuff thats bolded above. (everything bascially)
Programs I use: CS3....
High Rank Mod
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
Name:Isabella
Username:kawaiibunny27
Jobs you are able to do avatar, banner, manga coloring, icon
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, manga coloring
programs:CS3,gimp
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
Name: Lara
Username: babyyggirl
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): avatars, banners, icons
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): avatars, banners, icons
Programs you use: GIMP & Adobe Photoshop CS3
Requester
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

bubblyblue wrote:

Job Form:

Name:
Username:
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…):
Programs you use:



Name: Vivian
Username: HannahMRocs
I'm able to do: Avatars, Banners, and icons
I feel comfortable doing: Avatar and Banners
Programs I use: photoshop, lunapic, and sumopaint
Requester
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
Name: Domoish
Username: Kyahikaru
Jobs you are able to do (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): I like drawing commissions, making avis and icon XD
Jobs you feel comfortable doing/ enjoy doing (avatar, banner, mangascan, icon…): Commissions...uhhh avatars and banners :D
Programs you use: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5
You must be logged in to post.