Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
episode 13 hate it or love it?
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
do you love the ending that yuki goes wit kaname and the rest of the noble vampires?
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
yuki goes with kaname
Posted 12/29/08
love it
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I love it to the fullest!!!!!!

115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lawton, Oklahoma, US
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
NO. i don't like it. i felt so sad for Zero he was left all alone. huhuhu. :(
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

lalein28 wrote:

NO. i don't like it. i felt so sad for Zero he was left all alone. huhuhu. :(



Sorry to hear it. At least Zero now has a purpose as a vampire hunter.
Member
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ooo in a dreammm =]
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
heyy, i havent watched episode 13, but apparently in the manga (im not sure since i just browsed through them) zero and yuki become emenies cuz zero's a vampire hunter and yuki's a vampire?

im soo confused, but i think kaname and yuki ending up together was better for them, but i still feel soo sorry for zero =(

Member
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 黒闇のところ
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
LOve it! Back to where she came from! Cheers!
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

0Julz0 wrote:

heyy, i havent watched episode 13, but apparently in the manga (im not sure since i just browsed through them) zero and yuki become emenies cuz zero's a vampire hunter and yuki's a vampire?

im soo confused, but i think kaname and yuki ending up together was better for them, but i still feel soo sorry for zero =(




I understand how you feel...
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

yami_sekai86 wrote:

LOve it! Back to where she came from! Cheers!




Amen!!!!!
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I LOVE IT OH SO MUCH~!... i knew it~!,,


KANAMExYUUKI till the end~!!~!!~!!~!!....
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / some where
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
..........Zero; it broke my heart when he pictured yuki doing what she would do daily,trying to hold all the girls back when the night class was coming through and then he was about to go and help her when in reality...she wasn't even there anymore. [sigh] disappointed. I feel lonely for him..
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lawton, Oklahoma, US
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

alwaise_here wrote:

..........Zero; it broke my heart when he pictured yuki doing what she would do daily,trying to hold all the girls back when the night class was coming through and then he was about to go and help her when in reality...she wasn't even there anymore. [sigh] disappointed. I feel lonely for him..


agree! i almost cried with that part. it was really sad :(

but don't worry zero, i'm still here for you. haha. ;)
Member
1320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / rizal
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
No.......... i want yuki for zero..
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

edrineil wrote:

No.......... i want yuki for zero..




It's not gonna happen now that Zero is planning to kill all the purebloods... including Kaname and his pureblood fiance Yuuki Kuran.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.