First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
episode 13 hate it or love it?
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SacTown
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
In my opinion, the whole anime was pretty sad. Zero should be able to understand Yuuki because she lost her parents too. And if Yuuki accepted him as a vampire, then why can't he accept her. I understand that Kaname couldn't kill Rido because Rido was the one who ressurected him or whatever, but he could have thanked Zero for killing Rido. Kaname could have been a little nicer to Zero. But I think that Yuuki and Kaname are a cute couple too, even though its kinda creepy that they're brother and sister. Overall, I think the Vampire Knight manga is way better and I hope they make many more chapters to come. I wonder what's gonna happen next...
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:

fighting?
Its not like we are shooting ourselves u know kkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Vanessa hikaru! your talking about blindness about zero!..well i'll tell you does his suffering stop recently his brother died then yuuki went off with kaname...huh,,blind huh! it's not his fault to begin ith it's kaname who manipulated and deceived him...
blind! i can never get over with such a thing...no one can...and all of it happened in front of his eyes..and you call that blind..
he weill look so stupid init if he does not do anything..that is what you called cowardice but he's not his willing to risk everything now for the desire of one goal..and that is to eliminte vampires...Talk about weak..when zero was the one who defended them all..and killed the pureblood zero...ohhuhuhuhuhuhu.. tch tch

you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...

Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


he saved him from his own interest....
zero became a victim of all purebloods,,it's only natural that he will hold grudge against them
yea it's new year..i think im getting too exasperated because the anime didnt end up good..and kept everyone hanging..too many questions..
yea she said that in the end but he chose to be hated by zero,,,for what reason? we dont know..? i dont get the whole thing..that's happening from them before because before yuuki shows how much he does not want to lose zero and she loves him...and before even how complicated and hard their situation is...it shows love conuers all..i dont get the writer messing that up..she chose to be an enemy..yuuki chose to be full pledge vampire in front of zero..it only says one thing i cant be with you..
.when she regain her memries ..lets face it! almost of the sweet yuuki we knew changed..and i like the yuuki before....when she hs shorter hair..she looks so ragged...
anyways lets just see what happens



Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...



zero never killed innocent people...what r u talking about? zero is a vampire hunter so he hunts level e...as well as shiki and rima and the others...zero never killed an innocent people or good vampires....he just killed rido as for now i dont know in season 3 what will happen..as far as the story goes in the manga he hasnt killed anyone so what are you talkin about?!

Member
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iligan city lanao...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
love it!!
kanayuki rulez

nice ending!..
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


he saved him from his own interest....
zero became a victim of all purebloods,,it's only natural that he will hold grudge against them
yea it's new year..i think im getting too exasperated because the anime didnt end up good..and kept everyone hanging..too many questions..
yea she said that in the end but he chose to be hated by zero,,,for what reason? we dont know..? i dont get the whole thing..that's happening from them before because before yuuki shows how much he does not want to lose zero and she loves him...and before even how complicated and hard their situation is...it shows love conuers all..i dont get the writer messing that up..she chose to be an enemy..yuuki chose to be full pledge vampire in front of zero..it only says one thing i cant be with you..
.when she regain her memries ..lets face it! almost of the sweet yuuki we knew changed..and i like the yuuki before....when she hs shorter hair..she looks so ragged...
anyways lets just see what happens




my last post =x
i prefer kaname, but i want a happy ending for zero. And i dont think he can be happy killing everyone, even the inocents. He loves yuki, he wont be happy killing her...i understand his rage, but he will just hurt himself and others...and assuming he kills every single vampire in the world, what he would do after that? Problably he would kill himself. Thats way he needs something else for his life.
yuki vampire is still sweet(and confused), but she is more mature now. She wasnt able to make any decisions before, so she hurted zero and kaname with that. Now that she choose kaname, zero is in some way free to love again. I think is better this way.


zero never killed innocent people...what r u talking about? zero is a vampire hunter so he hunts level e...as well as shiki and rima and the others...zero never killed an innocent people or good vampires....he just killed rido as for now i dont know in season 3 what will happen..as far as the story goes in the manga he hasnt killed anyone so what are you talkin about?!

He never killed innocents YET. But the way he is now, he is decided to kill all the purebloods. I think yuki is innocent, she has nothing with his past and still he said he will kill her next time.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
See... learning things from Vampire Knight (either anime or manga-- or BOTH) can be very interesting and very acceptable.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...


10 years are not long for vampires they are immortals...eventually he knows that yuuki will be his..so the waiting thing is worth it..and he lived enough..he already died before.
torture?the one who suffered the most is zero here....he has nothing at all...it's not right
he loves and no one returns it and even recognize him...at the first season..you see how the vampire class treated him so badly and how they outcast him..becuase they treat him a monster..now look it turned out to be that he's the vampire knight and the strongest of all hunters..he can now kill them with one blow...now he has the power to change it all....and i hope the way he change the world will be destructive..and get rid of his attitude of being a goodie too shoes all the time..because he was never been look at by yuuki from the start..i want season 3 to be more in action, chaotic and destructive..after all..for some reason zero seems to be the main character..yuuki was only like the love triangel thing and kuran to be the leader of vampires..
zero the way i speculate it...i think he will have his own organization to destroy them....this is just a guess..no facts included..

18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Now you know who's GUILTY in the second season title...
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...


10 years are not long for vampires they are immortals...eventually he knows that yuuki will be his..so the waiting thing is worth it..and he lived enough..he already died before.
torture?the one who suffered the most is zero here....he has nothing at all...it's not right
he loves and no one returns it and even recognize him...at the first season..you see how the vampire class treated him so badly and how they outcast him..becuase they treat him a monster..now look it turned out to be that he's the vampire knight and the strongest of all hunters..he can now kill them with one blow...now he has the power to change it all....and i hope the way he change the world will be destructive..and get rid of his attitude of being a goodie too shoes all the time..because he was never been look at by yuuki from the start..i want season 3 to be more in action, chaotic and destructive..after all..for some reason zero seems to be the main character..yuuki was only like the love triangel thing and kuran to be the leader of vampires..
zero the way i speculate it...i think he will have his own organization to destroy them....this is just a guess..no facts included..






First of all, ZERO IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!! He's just a supporting character in the VK series.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


he saved him from his own interest....
zero became a victim of all purebloods,,it's only natural that he will hold grudge against them
yea it's new year..i think im getting too exasperated because the anime didnt end up good..and kept everyone hanging..too many questions..
yea she said that in the end but he chose to be hated by zero,,,for what reason? we dont know..? i dont get the whole thing..that's happening from them before because before yuuki shows how much he does not want to lose zero and she loves him...and before even how complicated and hard their situation is...it shows love conuers all..i dont get the writer messing that up..she chose to be an enemy..yuuki chose to be full pledge vampire in front of zero..it only says one thing i cant be with you..
.when she regain her memries ..lets face it! almost of the sweet yuuki we knew changed..and i like the yuuki before....when she hs shorter hair..she looks so ragged...
anyways lets just see what happens




my last post =x
i prefer kaname, but i want a happy ending for zero. And i dont think he can be happy killing everyone, even the inocents. He loves yuki, he wont be happy killing her...i understand his rage, but he will just hurt himself and others...and assuming he kills every single vampire in the world, what he would do after that? Problably he would kill himself. Thats way he needs something else for his life.
yuki vampire is still sweet(and confused), but she is more mature now. She wasnt able to make any decisions before, so she hurted zero and kaname with that. Now that she choose kaname, zero is in some way free to love again. I think is better this way.


zero never killed innocent people...what r u talking about? zero is a vampire hunter so he hunts level e...as well as shiki and rima and the others...zero never killed an innocent people or good vampires....he just killed rido as for now i dont know in season 3 what will happen..as far as the story goes in the manga he hasnt killed anyone so what are you talkin about?!

He never killed innocents YET. But the way he is now, he is decided to kill all the purebloods. I think yuki is innocent, she has nothing with his past and still he said he will kill her next time.


they have a past...check out chapetr 44 and 45...they didnt show it in the anime... and it's like fast forward the ending..
there you will see the start of zero's feelings for yuuki...and how much they helped each other...read the manga...

Posted 12/31/08
Kaname was the one who killed innocent people
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:

Now you know who's GUILTY in the second season title...


awww man..you again! im tired of talking to you..you know
you talk bs..no knowlege at all... ahh what the heck is fate doing? awww GOD!
this is the last time im going to reply to you...
and you talk nonsense...

Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...



you got it all wrong kaname was the one who's killing innocent people..i think you need to read the manga... a lot of good parts been missing in the series..and i swear he's been killing a lot... zero didnt kill any innocents
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.