First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
episode 13 hate it or love it?
Posted 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


he saved him from his own interest....
zero became a victim of all purebloods,,it's only natural that he will hold grudge against them
yea it's new year..i think im getting too exasperated because the anime didnt end up good..and kept everyone hanging..too many questions..
yea she said that in the end but he chose to be hated by zero,,,for what reason? we dont know..? i dont get the whole thing..that's happening from them before because before yuuki shows how much he does not want to lose zero and she loves him...and before even how complicated and hard their situation is...it shows love conuers all..i dont get the writer messing that up..she chose to be an enemy..yuuki chose to be full pledge vampire in front of zero..it only says one thing i cant be with you..
.when she regain her memries ..lets face it! almost of the sweet yuuki we knew changed..and i like the yuuki before....when she hs shorter hair..she looks so ragged...
anyways lets just see what happens




my last post =x
i prefer kaname, but i want a happy ending for zero. And i dont think he can be happy killing everyone, even the inocents. He loves yuki, he wont be happy killing her...i understand his rage, but he will just hurt himself and others...and assuming he kills every single vampire in the world, what he would do after that? Problably he would kill himself. Thats way he needs something else for his life.
yuki vampire is still sweet(and confused), but she is more mature now. She wasnt able to make any decisions before, so she hurted zero and kaname with that. Now that she choose kaname, zero is in some way free to love again. I think is better this way.


zero never killed innocent people...what r u talking about? zero is a vampire hunter so he hunts level e...as well as shiki and rima and the others...zero never killed an innocent people or good vampires....he just killed rido as for now i dont know in season 3 what will happen..as far as the story goes in the manga he hasnt killed anyone so what are you talkin about?!

He never killed innocents YET. But the way he is now, he is decided to kill all the purebloods. I think yuki is innocent, she has nothing with his past and still he said he will kill her next time.


they have a past...check out chapetr 44 and 45...they didnt show it in the anime... and it's like fast forward the ending..
there you will see the start of zero's feelings for yuuki...and how much they helped each other...read the manga...


god give me patience =_=
i said she has nothing to do with the death of his parents. It´s not her fault that shizuka killed them, so why zero has to kill her? Thats what what i mean. Just because of her race she must die now?
and i already told ya that they helped each other in the past, thats why he should considerate not bother her anymore.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Not yet, but Zero will be killing purebloods. We'll have to wait until chapter 47.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


he saved him from his own interest....
zero became a victim of all purebloods,,it's only natural that he will hold grudge against them
yea it's new year..i think im getting too exasperated because the anime didnt end up good..and kept everyone hanging..too many questions..
yea she said that in the end but he chose to be hated by zero,,,for what reason? we dont know..? i dont get the whole thing..that's happening from them before because before yuuki shows how much he does not want to lose zero and she loves him...and before even how complicated and hard their situation is...it shows love conuers all..i dont get the writer messing that up..she chose to be an enemy..yuuki chose to be full pledge vampire in front of zero..it only says one thing i cant be with you..
.when she regain her memries ..lets face it! almost of the sweet yuuki we knew changed..and i like the yuuki before....when she hs shorter hair..she looks so ragged...
anyways lets just see what happens




my last post =x
i prefer kaname, but i want a happy ending for zero. And i dont think he can be happy killing everyone, even the inocents. He loves yuki, he wont be happy killing her...i understand his rage, but he will just hurt himself and others...and assuming he kills every single vampire in the world, what he would do after that? Problably he would kill himself. Thats way he needs something else for his life.
yuki vampire is still sweet(and confused), but she is more mature now. She wasnt able to make any decisions before, so she hurted zero and kaname with that. Now that she choose kaname, zero is in some way free to love again. I think is better this way.


zero never killed innocent people...what r u talking about? zero is a vampire hunter so he hunts level e...as well as shiki and rima and the others...zero never killed an innocent people or good vampires....he just killed rido as for now i dont know in season 3 what will happen..as far as the story goes in the manga he hasnt killed anyone so what are you talkin about?!

He never killed innocents YET. But the way he is now, he is decided to kill all the purebloods. I think yuki is innocent, she has nothing with his past and still he said he will kill her next time.


they have a past...check out chapetr 44 and 45...they didnt show it in the anime... and it's like fast forward the ending..
there you will see the start of zero's feelings for yuuki...and how much they helped each other...read the manga...


god give me patience =_=
i said she has nothing to do with the death of his parents. It´s not her fault that shizuka killed them, so why zero has to kill her? Thats what what i mean. Just because of her race she must die now?
and i already told ya that they helped each other in the past, thats why he should considerate not bother her anymore.


They decided to be enemies...and for what reason it's because of their differences, experience, beliefs, people they want to protect and the difference of their nature...it shows ho much it's not meant to be even ho hard they tried they cant be together..
shizuka,,, for zero... blame shizuka, blame kaname, yuuki and rido...and for kanames suffering blame riddo as well as yuuki...
all of them tore his heart apart and shattered his dreams..so to hold grudge against all purebloods it's a natural feeing..cuz he's human and humans are fragile... to be blame for all of his all og his suffering are purebllod and that includes yuuki even though she didnt meant to hurt him accidentally and fatefully she did..and in the end she chose to betray and leave him even.... so what if she regained her memories she should have at least stayed with him and unnecessary painful words shouldnt have spoken..it's too tragic and sorrowful. if you will analyze it carefully zero is a victim of all purebloods and not shizuka alone
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...


10 years are not long for vampires they are immortals...eventually he knows that yuuki will be his..so the waiting thing is worth it..and he lived enough..he already died before.
torture?the one who suffered the most is zero here....he has nothing at all...it's not right
he loves and no one returns it and even recognize him...at the first season..you see how the vampire class treated him so badly and how they outcast him..becuase they treat him a monster..now look it turned out to be that he's the vampire knight and the strongest of all hunters..he can now kill them with one blow...now he has the power to change it all....and i hope the way he change the world will be destructive..and get rid of his attitude of being a goodie too shoes all the time..because he was never been look at by yuuki from the start..i want season 3 to be more in action, chaotic and destructive..after all..for some reason zero seems to be the main character..yuuki was only like the love triangel thing and kuran to be the leader of vampires..
zero the way i speculate it...i think he will have his own organization to destroy them....this is just a guess..no facts included..






First of all, ZERO IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!! He's just a supporting character in the VK series.


ummm I thought that Yuki Zero and Kaname were the main characters...since the story obviously revolves around them. And if anything we know more about Zero than anyone else in the series so far so I would consider Zero one of the main characters.
Posted 12/31/08

They decided to be enemies...and for what reason it's because of their differences, experience, beliefs, people they want to protect and the difference of their nature...it shows ho much it's not meant to be even ho hard they tried they cant be together..
shizuka,,, for zero... blame shizuka, blame kaname, yuuki and rido...and for kanames suffering blame riddo as well as yuuki...
all of them tore his heart apart and shattered his dreams..so to hold grudge against all purebloods it's a natural feeing..cuz he's human and humans are fragile... to be blame for all of his all og his suffering are purebllod and that includes yuuki even though she didnt meant to hurt him accidentally and fatefully she did..and in the end she chose to betray and leave him even.... so what if she regained her memories she should have at least stayed with him and unnecessary painful words shouldnt have spoken..it's too tragic and sorrowful. if you will analyze it carefully zero is a victim of all purebloods and not shizuka alone

i said i UNDERSTAND his reasons but even understanding i dont agree.Accept that.
And she just chooses the man she loves. Zero accepted that too, now its ur turn.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu , and Yuki Kuran are the main characters
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ali_kat wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:


whoa...what a revolt...if i was hino-sensei i was almost praying for my life^^
relax oO. Its almost new year and dont worry, im reading the manga.

i dont think yuki was cold with zero cuz she lost her human side or didnt care about him. Actually, yuki says to zero that she and her vampire side are the same yuki...both are parts of her, its not that she turned into another person, u know.
she was cold with zero for his sake...cuz zero doesnt have a reason to live, he needs to follow this path of revenge to keep his life.Thats why i said that in my opinion, he must find a meaning for his life and someone that truly understands him and dont hurt him, cuz i agree with u that yuki hurted him...guess its the only way to zero be happy.
And i dont think that kaname ruined his life...if u wanna blame someone blame shizuka. She killed her parents and took his brother. Kaname saved zero in some way, giving him shizuka´s blood. Ok, he did that not because of zero, but still, zero could have lost his conscience forever.


you think zero is blind! you can never get over from such a thing..and that relates in reality...that will be forever engraved in yourself..if you say move on..and will take time..but you can never get over with...i dont expect you to understand this statement....zero is a human...he's not a GOD! and he feels for others...a lot of inhuman thing happened to him..you know whykaname is like that..recovered? huh..all that happened between yuuki and the others...he knows exactly what will happen because he planned it all along... kaname has everything he's too selfish for asking for more...ruka was in love ith him..he has friends loving him..and he didnt give a shit as long as he can fullfill what he desires... your kaname must go to hell...alone? huh....when he says that it makes me want to vommit! he was never alone he has everything, prestige, friends, followers, devotion ...everything... he lived enough..

i said that i understand zero, but still i dont agree that he doesnt care about killing inocents just for...rage?
i dont think kaname has everything. He doesnt love Ruka, just because she loves him he must end with her? Also, he lost Juuri and Haruka...and Yuki forgot about him for 10 years. Considering he was in love with her i think this is a torture...he was always staring her by his window. He is not that vilain...


10 years are not long for vampires they are immortals...eventually he knows that yuuki will be his..so the waiting thing is worth it..and he lived enough..he already died before.
torture?the one who suffered the most is zero here....he has nothing at all...it's not right
he loves and no one returns it and even recognize him...at the first season..you see how the vampire class treated him so badly and how they outcast him..becuase they treat him a monster..now look it turned out to be that he's the vampire knight and the strongest of all hunters..he can now kill them with one blow...now he has the power to change it all....and i hope the way he change the world will be destructive..and get rid of his attitude of being a goodie too shoes all the time..because he was never been look at by yuuki from the start..i want season 3 to be more in action, chaotic and destructive..after all..for some reason zero seems to be the main character..yuuki was only like the love triangel thing and kuran to be the leader of vampires..
zero the way i speculate it...i think he will have his own organization to destroy them....this is just a guess..no facts included..






First of all, ZERO IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!! He's just a supporting character in the VK series.


ummm I thought that Yuki Zero and Kaname were the main characters...since the story obviously revolves around them. And if anything we know more about Zero than anyone else in the series so far so I would consider Zero one of the main characters.
Exactly. They're in the manga the most and if one of them were to be taken out,
the story would be wayyy different from the beginning to the end.

Posted 12/31/08
I kinda hate it.
not what I expected. Lol. but atleast she ends up with Kaname
poor Zero. that was so sad. :|
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


They decided to be enemies...and for what reason it's because of their differences, experience, beliefs, people they want to protect and the difference of their nature...it shows ho much it's not meant to be even ho hard they tried they cant be together..
shizuka,,, for zero... blame shizuka, blame kaname, yuuki and rido...and for kanames suffering blame riddo as well as yuuki...
all of them tore his heart apart and shattered his dreams..so to hold grudge against all purebloods it's a natural feeing..cuz he's human and humans are fragile... to be blame for all of his all og his suffering are purebllod and that includes yuuki even though she didnt meant to hurt him accidentally and fatefully she did..and in the end she chose to betray and leave him even.... so what if she regained her memories she should have at least stayed with him and unnecessary painful words shouldnt have spoken..it's too tragic and sorrowful. if you will analyze it carefully zero is a victim of all purebloods and not shizuka alone

i said i UNDERSTAND his reasons but even understanding i dont agree.Accept that.
And she just chooses the man she loves. Zero accepted that too, now its ur turn.


i have already accepted that fact that yuuki and kaname are together..and i dont pretty much care anymore although at the back of my head i want her to end up with zero because im an absolute zero fan.....but you said that kaname killed rido...zero was the one who killed rido with one blow..
The one that intrigues and amuses me is zero's change of attitude in the end..and he finally decided to fullfill his destiny and what he believes.. And stand with sincerity and pride to eliminate vampire race....
and it's going to be one hell of an action
Complete genocide is what zero's is aiming although this is only my speculations but i hoped for this...circumstance to occur..
i am not watching this series because of kaname and yuuki
i am watching how this all because of zero
and i got too attached with zero...and i will see his progression till the very end...
vampire knight is not going to be all about romance now
it will be more on vengeance and zero will entertain the audience...i dont have use of lame characters
zero is the bomb!

Posted 12/31/08
show me where i told that kaname killed rido with one blow.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:

show me where i told that kaname killed rido with one blow.


man, he turned against yuki only because she is a pureblood. What about the friendship and the support they gave it each other in the past?
Ok, she is a vampire now, but so what?
I understand his hating, but i dont agree. There are good and bad humans and there are good and bad vampires in VK too. He simply doesnt care about who is good or bad, if its vampire, he is decided to kill. Thats selfish.Kaname also lost dear people and still he is not blind like zero.
Also, Kaname could not kill Rido not because he is a coward or something like that, but because he has something like a bloody lace...dunno. Rido actually cant kill kaname,cuz kaname is stronger. U can confirm that just watching him turning Rido into pieces with one blow...he did all for yuki´s sake..


Ok will explain this cuz it's not so clear....and what is the bloody lace your talking about?
and turning rido into pieces with one blow....zero was the one who killed him..not kaname
Posted 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:

show me where i told that kaname killed rido with one blow.


man, he turned against yuki only because she is a pureblood. What about the friendship and the support they gave it each other in the past?
Ok, she is a vampire now, but so what?
I understand his hating, but i dont agree. There are good and bad humans and there are good and bad vampires in VK too. He simply doesnt care about who is good or bad, if its vampire, he is decided to kill. Thats selfish.Kaname also lost dear people and still he is not blind like zero.
Also, Kaname could not kill Rido not because he is a coward or something like that, but because he has something like a bloody lace...dunno. Rido actually cant kill kaname,cuz kaname is stronger. U can confirm that just watching him turning Rido into pieces with one blow...he did all for yuki´s sake..


Ok will explain this cuz it's not so clear....and what is the bloody lace your talking about?
and turning rido into pieces with one blow....zero was the one who killed him..not kaname

As u read, i said that kaname turned rido into pieces not that he KILLED rido...
The bloody lace was cuz rido revived kaname´s(??)soul...just a bad way to say it.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

VanessaHikaru wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


VanessaHikaru wrote:

show me where i told that kaname killed rido with one blow.


man, he turned against yuki only because she is a pureblood. What about the friendship and the support they gave it each other in the past?
Ok, she is a vampire now, but so what?
I understand his hating, but i dont agree. There are good and bad humans and there are good and bad vampires in VK too. He simply doesnt care about who is good or bad, if its vampire, he is decided to kill. Thats selfish.Kaname also lost dear people and still he is not blind like zero.
Also, Kaname could not kill Rido not because he is a coward or something like that, but because he has something like a bloody lace...dunno. Rido actually cant kill kaname,cuz kaname is stronger. U can confirm that just watching him turning Rido into pieces with one blow...he did all for yuki´s sake..


Ok will explain this cuz it's not so clear....and what is the bloody lace your talking about?
and turning rido into pieces with one blow....zero was the one who killed him..not kaname

As u read, i said that kaname turned rido into pieces not that he KILLED rido...
The bloody lace was cuz rido revived kaname´s(??)soul...just a bad way to say it.


ah ok then...i get it now.... its just not clear
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Makati
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
ZERO KILL THEM ALLL AND IF THERE IS A THIRD SEASON ZERO WILL KILL KANAME TO DUST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SHALL DIE KANAME HAHAHAHAHAHaha
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Iamthedreamer... you're no longer on my HATER list so I forgive you.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.