Remove this ad
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
episode 13 hate it or love it?
Member
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ••In Magic World•...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
i really hope 4 that they have season 3 i wont another season please
Member
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
luv it ....i want more vk!!
Posted 1/6/09
I wanted Yuki and Zero to be together,so for me it was a sad ending...also,Zero was my favourite character,so I hoped to see him finally happy...I have a doubt:in the end he imagines Yuki doing the things she did every day and takes his gun...does it mean he suicides??
1106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
I hate it because it felt like a cliffhanger even though its suppose to be THE FINAL EPISODE. I seriously don't care who yuuki ends up with. I think the creators wanted to choose kaname because of popular fan vote.

I can see an alternative episode 13 where yuuki stays with zero. It's the same with Kimi ga Nozomu Eien where they made 4 alternative episodes when Takayuki chooses Haruka over Mitsuki. The creators should satisfy all fans in the end
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

KokoroVale wrote:

I wanted Yuki and Zero to be together,so for me it was a sad ending...also,Zero was my favourite character,so I hoped to see him finally happy...I have a doubt:in the end he imagines Yuki doing the things she did every day and takes his gun...does it mean he suicides??



No, he's not thinking about committing suicide. He's planning to kill all purebloods-- That includes Kaname and his new rival Yuuki.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

vat2nike wrote:

I hate it because it felt like a cliffhanger even though its suppose to be THE FINAL EPISODE. I seriously don't care who yuuki ends up with. I think the creators wanted to choose kaname because of popular fan vote.

I can see an alternative episode 13 where yuuki stays with zero. It's the same with Kimi ga Nozomu Eien where they made 4 alternative episodes when Takayuki chooses Haruka over Mitsuki. The creators should satisfy all fans in the end




Sounds like an excellent idea. If director Sayama and creator Hino would make 2 alternate endings, that would put an end to all the bickering once and for all.
Member
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere Far =)
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
I was against Yuki and Kaname from the beginning but I have to admit that I liked the end because Kaname really surfed a lot for her so he kind of deserved a little happiness
But still the end wasn’t satisfying at all
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

Black-Candle wrote:

I was against Yuki and Kaname from the beginning but I have to admit that I liked the end because Kaname really surfed a lot for her so he kind of deserved a little happiness
But still the end wasn’t satisfying at all


True.. But, I think Zero suffered quite a bit for her, as well. Even letting Kaname use him for Yuuki's sake.. And even though the manga's version was abit sadder for me, being a Zeki fan, it just seemed more in depth than VKG's conclusion. And damn..that battle sucked terribly compared to it's counterpart in the manga.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

alexdhamp wrote:


Black-Candle wrote:

I was against Yuki and Kaname from the beginning but I have to admit that I liked the end because Kaname really surfed a lot for her so he kind of deserved a little happiness
But still the end wasn’t satisfying at all


True.. But, I think Zero suffered quite a bit for her, as well. Even letting Kaname use him for Yuuki's sake.. And even though the manga's version was abit sadder for me, being a Zeki fan, it just seemed more in depth than VKG's conclusion. And damn..that battle sucked terribly compared to it's counterpart in the manga.



You're right about that battle scene. It's NEVER enough.
Member
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
well its disappointing but zero is kinda stupid too because if he just had the guts to tell yuki that he loved her than the ending would of been a lot better! oh yeah and all zero thinks of doing is killing yuki! for sure!! but i hope there is a next season because the movie kinda left me hanging there (-_-,)
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


alexdhamp wrote:


Black-Candle wrote:

I was against Yuki and Kaname from the beginning but I have to admit that I liked the end because Kaname really surfed a lot for her so he kind of deserved a little happiness
But still the end wasn’t satisfying at all


True.. But, I think Zero suffered quite a bit for her, as well. Even letting Kaname use him for Yuuki's sake.. And even though the manga's version was abit sadder for me, being a Zeki fan, it just seemed more in depth than VKG's conclusion. And damn..that battle sucked terribly compared to it's counterpart in the manga.



You're right about that battle scene. It's NEVER enough.


Man, Tony..that's an understatement... >.< XD
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

12tmoua wrote:

well its disappointing but zero is kinda stupid too because if he just had the guts to tell yuki that he loved her than the ending would of been a lot better! oh yeah and all zero thinks of doing is killing yuki! for sure!! but i hope there is a next season because the movie kinda left me hanging there (-_-,)


I honestly don't think he's really gonna kill her..perhaps try..but I doubt he'd have the true conviction to do so.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
no i wants zero !!
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
The Good News is ZERO make Rido goes ApeS**T with 1 attack...



The Bad News is Kaname Took Yuuki, and She accept it like nothing has been happened after all back at the 25 episodes...


So the Conclusion is Vampire Knight Guilty is Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

UNFAIR
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

yan2_gates wrote:

The Good News is ZERO make Rido goes ApeS**T with 1 attack...



The Bad News is Kaname Took Yuuki, and She accept it like nothing has been happened after all back at the 25 episodes...


So the Conclusion is Vampire Knight Guilty is Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

UNFAIR




I find the conclusion of Vampire Knight Guity.


JUSTIFIED


You're wrong about the bad news. Kaname did not took Yuuki. She had chosen to be with Kaname after telling Zero the truth that she's no longer human anymore. Zero had said that he'll kill her including all purebloods. Go all the way back to the first season of Vampire Knight episode 1 and you know that the Kurans are destined to be together. If it weren't for her fiance's valiant rescue 10 years ago, her life would've been gone.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.