First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
episode 13 hate it or love it?
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
For some reason Ive never fell in love like this with a character (what i mean in this is feel for the character)...I got to attached with zero existence.
.the reason why im watching this anime and reading the manga its all because of zero...im not a fan of yuuki and kaname and the others..im an absolute zero fan since the start cause you'll actually feel all of it..and you'll actually see how he will try to withstand all of it and try to overcome the impossible..you see! people dont understand..they think that zero is so weak and what so ever yea...they dont know that he has a strong heart and a strong mind to withstand all the pain..You can never get over when a family member dies,,I know exactly that feeling...but him its more tragic..he saw it then ichiiru died,,,all of it are because of purebloods and vampires...not only that he's been deceived and used all his life..Zero is just a human. he feels paiin. he hates...basically fragile..He's not a beast
I like zero...i dunno...the ending does not feel right..in short diasppointing
anyways who cares! I want zero's vengeance and victory! lololol i dont care whatever methods he use.even if it's evil disdainful or destructive.as long as he can get his revenge lolol...I hope the third season will become destructive...and i hope that zero will becomes conceited and GODLIKE! lolol Trash the goodie tooshoes attitude and change it a new..and create hell and destruction and create a new where only humans can ilive..lolol no offense but this is what i like..just like lelouch did in code geas!

Posted 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:

I Hated it!
It kept me hanging...Too many questions!
So now i see it clearly now that the forbidden love is yuuki and zero since they have commited that sin
anyways i dont like it cuz she didnt end up with zero...
the most silly comment ive ever read in this forum is zero ending up with yori yuukis bestfriend...that surely wont happen
because zero's true love is yuuki..so please..

and the whole zero scene is heartbreaking..
it is so exasperating...kaname has everyone but zero has nothing..and zero became a victim of all vampire race..
The ending sucks because why is it everyone leaving the academy? I am expecting more from akatsuki and ruka...like being together not as friends but lovers,.Zero's neverending suffering, where is the other vampire that looks like shizuka that like ichiiru?, the blonde hair vampire that killed his grandfather.........too many questions,,,
yuuki biting zero was heartbreaking and when zero reminscing the past..it does not feel right..
the ending does not feel right..
so disapointing and heartbreaking...zero is too much a knight.. he deserves more..even my older brothers said what the hell! he lost everything everyone....now yuuki...

Anyways who cares about yuuki now...lololol im on zero's side..whatever happens i wont blame him for changing..I just hope and wish that he will create a war just like lelouch did in code geass..just like lelouch being racist..,and like hating all the britanians...lololol that reminds me his also called as zero lolololol
this is so amusing! lolol the main character seems to be zero..antagonist and a protoganist....WUHUHUHU! yay!
too excited..I dont care about the love plot anymore because kaname and yuuki is so boring..I want zero to be so powerful and destructive lolololoololol and kill all of them....all the purebloods....revenge revenge revenge! haha! ;p..
and i want zero to play them all, psychologically confuse them and use them then trash them lolololol

hey guys no offence! i recommend all of you to watch code geas..it's an amazing anime! i just started watching it the other day and i got really hooked up..with it..i didnt sleep for two days because i couldnt get enough of it! hahaha! ;p

MY favorite anime character LELOUCH AND ZERO! haha ;p



Right Zero doesn't deserve this.. I hate Yuuki for doing this but if we come down to it it's all her
fault. Zero didn't fall in love with her from the start but the way she acted was too much and it moved
his feelings and in the end all she did was agreeing on letting him hate her as a vampire even though
we all know it's not true but she didn't mind if she was hated by him. Don't forget Zero has Yagari and Cross
by his side but still his only reason for living was Yuuki unlike Kaname who had more than enough people
beside him.

Posted 12/31/08

ali_kat wrote:

I can't decide who I honestly want with her more. Both of them have done things worthy of being the one she chooses. I like Zero better cause he's a tragic character but then Kaname has known her for so long and has been hurting the entire time watching Zero be close to her. Since we don't know that much about Kaname yet it's easier for me to like Zero better because we already know his past. But ndevil I totally agree with you about the whole "being in love with a relative thing is kinda gross". I'm not bashing it, I'm just saying I too am a little distrubed by it, even though he's like the first of the Kuran clan. In the manga Kaname seemed like he didn't really give Yuki a choice on whether or not to leave with him or not. In the last chapter he said something like "You know who you have to be with." or something like that. In the anime he was much more sincere about letting her decide on her own if she wanted to go with him. Either way she picked him in the end but you never know what could happen later. I am just so torn right now. Either way someone gets hurt and I'm so sad it had to be Zero. But maybe Kaname has been hurting a lot more, we just don't know yet until his story comes out in more detail.


You're right but whatever it is he' still her sibling which makes no difference. I don't care
if it's a pureblood nature it's still very disturbing to watch and WRONG.

Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ndevil wrote:

It's sad.. Poor Zero it was too late when he confessed and he never did before because
he wouldn't want to hurt Yuuki and double her worries since she cared about him and Kaname's
feelings
Well at least he's the Vampire Knight

ONE QUESTION:
Why did Yuuki want him to hate her as a vampire in ep 13?? She could have just told him she doesn't
want to be hated by him

And I remembered something.. Some of you say Zero is always pushing people away from him
well that's not true.. that's because he didn't want to hurt him like what he did to Yuuki and regretted it ..
And he's just fine with Yagari and Cross but can be moody sometimes.. Kaname also pushes people away
As we all saw in ep 13 he told the other Night Class Vampires that he doesn't need them anymore
Isn't that pushing people away too???.. Well that's all wanted to say It's interesting how Kaname
and Zero have similar personalities except for Kaname who's more selfish and arrogant

yea! SUPERB analyzation!...that is so good that you do somehow think the same way as i do...finally! there are people like you that can analyze things well..people who takes advantage on peoples live are what you call evil..and using zero for their own benefit to fill up the things they cannot do are what you call losers.. kaname treats his friends like shit..and tools..




Member
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
75% love it
25% hate it
Posted 12/31/08
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this cant be happening i want yuki to be with zero thank u now im not watching ep 13 fuck off kaname
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ndevil wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:

I Hated it!
It kept me hanging...Too many questions!
So now i see it clearly now that the forbidden love is yuuki and zero since they have commited that sin
anyways i dont like it cuz she didnt end up with zero...
the most silly comment ive ever read in this forum is zero ending up with yori yuukis bestfriend...that surely wont happen
because zero's true love is yuuki..so please..

and the whole zero scene is heartbreaking..
it is so exasperating...kaname has everyone but zero has nothing..and zero became a victim of all vampire race..
The ending sucks because why is it everyone leaving the academy? I am expecting more from akatsuki and ruka...like being together not as friends but lovers,.Zero's neverending suffering, where is the other vampire that looks like shizuka that like ichiiru?, the blonde hair vampire that killed his grandfather.........too many questions,,,
yuuki biting zero was heartbreaking and when zero reminscing the past..it does not feel right..
the ending does not feel right..
so disapointing and heartbreaking...zero is too much a knight.. he deserves more..even my older brothers said what the hell! he lost everything everyone....now yuuki...

Anyways who cares about yuuki now...lololol im on zero's side..whatever happens i wont blame him for changing..I just hope and wish that he will create a war just like lelouch did in code geass..just like lelouch being racist..,and like hating all the britanians...lololol that reminds me his also called as zero lolololol
this is so amusing! lolol the main character seems to be zero..antagonist and a protoganist....WUHUHUHU! yay!
too excited..I dont care about the love plot anymore because kaname and yuuki is so boring..I want zero to be so powerful and destructive lolololoololol and kill all of them....all the purebloods....revenge revenge revenge! haha! ;p..
and i want zero to play them all, psychologically confuse them and use them then trash them lolololol

hey guys no offence! i recommend all of you to watch code geas..it's an amazing anime! i just started watching it the other day and i got really hooked up..with it..i didnt sleep for two days because i couldnt get enough of it! hahaha! ;p

MY favorite anime character LELOUCH AND ZERO! haha ;p



Right Zero doesn't deserve this.. I hate Yuuki for doing this but if we come down to it it's all her
fault. Zero didn't fall in love with her from the start but the way she acted was too much and it moved
his feelings and in the end all she did was agreeing on letting him hate her as a vampire even though
we all know it's not true but she didn't mind if she was hated by him. Don't forget Zero has Yagari and Cross
by his side but still his only reason for living was Yuuki unlike Kaname who had more than enough people
beside him.



in the manga she it stated there that he fell in love with her since the day when they are liitle..when zero is looking at his self in the mirror..and yuuki came..they were little back then..it shows in chapter 44 or 45 i think..the anime did not show the attachment episode..the flashback that happened between yuuki and zero..it shows there...they fast forwareded it..thats why the ending is so annoying. you see in the manga and in the anime they show interest with each other and how complicated things are for them to be together. It shows that their love yea conquers all..all the flashbacks and all the things they have gone through together is the most important and how things develops into love...i dont get the writer for messing that up. Zero and yuuki has a beautiful past and they should be together because they help each other through everything and they grew up together. I dont like kaname. no offence..
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

shugodansen wrote:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this cant be happening i want yuki to be with zero thank u now im not watching ep 13 fuck off kaname


i AM EXTREMELY EXASPERATED ON THE FACT THAT SHE CLEAREDLY WENT OFF WITH KANAME..
right on!!! fuck kaname!!! LOLOLOL
ZERO AND YUUKI! MY classmates was so disappointed..we watched it in college all of us..and we are really rooting for zero...
and then when class started we are all so weak terribly..we couldnt listen to our teacher,,and its funny yea becaueone of my classmate really cried...and i got all so teary..never though i was so inlove with zero..and the most heartbreaking part is when zero reminsing the past near the gate...haiisst! anyways fuck kaname! i still cant get over my hatefulness and in the manga he's more selfish and arrogant!

Posted 12/31/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


ndevil wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:

I Hated it!
It kept me hanging...Too many questions!
So now i see it clearly now that the forbidden love is yuuki and zero since they have commited that sin
anyways i dont like it cuz she didnt end up with zero...
the most silly comment ive ever read in this forum is zero ending up with yori yuukis bestfriend...that surely wont happen
because zero's true love is yuuki..so please..

and the whole zero scene is heartbreaking..
it is so exasperating...kaname has everyone but zero has nothing..and zero became a victim of all vampire race..
The ending sucks because why is it everyone leaving the academy? I am expecting more from akatsuki and ruka...like being together not as friends but lovers,.Zero's neverending suffering, where is the other vampire that looks like shizuka that like ichiiru?, the blonde hair vampire that killed his grandfather.........too many questions,,,
yuuki biting zero was heartbreaking and when zero reminscing the past..it does not feel right..
the ending does not feel right..
so disapointing and heartbreaking...zero is too much a knight.. he deserves more..even my older brothers said what the hell! he lost everything everyone....now yuuki...

Anyways who cares about yuuki now...lololol im on zero's side..whatever happens i wont blame him for changing..I just hope and wish that he will create a war just like lelouch did in code geass..just like lelouch being racist..,and like hating all the britanians...lololol that reminds me his also called as zero lolololol
this is so amusing! lolol the main character seems to be zero..antagonist and a protoganist....WUHUHUHU! yay!
too excited..I dont care about the love plot anymore because kaname and yuuki is so boring..I want zero to be so powerful and destructive lolololoololol and kill all of them....all the purebloods....revenge revenge revenge! haha! ;p..
and i want zero to play them all, psychologically confuse them and use them then trash them lolololol

hey guys no offence! i recommend all of you to watch code geas..it's an amazing anime! i just started watching it the other day and i got really hooked up..with it..i didnt sleep for two days because i couldnt get enough of it! hahaha! ;p

MY favorite anime character LELOUCH AND ZERO! haha ;p



Right Zero doesn't deserve this.. I hate Yuuki for doing this but if we come down to it it's all her
fault. Zero didn't fall in love with her from the start but the way she acted was too much and it moved
his feelings and in the end all she did was agreeing on letting him hate her as a vampire even though
we all know it's not true but she didn't mind if she was hated by him. Don't forget Zero has Yagari and Cross
by his side but still his only reason for living was Yuuki unlike Kaname who had more than enough people
beside him.



in the manga she it stated there that he fell in love with her since the day when they are liitle..when zero is looking at his self in the mirror..and yuuki came..they were little back then..it shows in chapter 44 or 45 i think..the anime did not show the attachment episode..the flashback that happened between yuuki and zero..it shows there...they fast forwareded it..thats why the ending is so annoying. you see in the manga and in the anime they show interest with each other and how complicated things are for them to be together. It shows that their love yea conquers all..all the flashbacks and all the things they have gone through together is the most important and how things develops into love...i dont get the writer for messing that up. Zero and yuuki has a beautiful past and they should be together because they help each other through everything and they grew up together. I dont like kaname. no offence..



Exactly the point!! That's why I've been saying it's such a waste to throw away a story like this
and ruin it with Yuuki ending up with her brother who happens to share the same exact blood
as hers

Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
though i wish that yuuki & Zero will have their moments again on the 3rd season of VK...yeah the bond between them was like total chemistry... or if not well maybe yuuki will not be for Zero or for Kaname.....

Anyways Happy New YEAR to all!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!! MORE POWER for CRUNCHY ROLL!!!! Crunchy Roll ROCKZZZ!!!
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I Hated It.
I was expecting something else..
I like Zero WAYYYY more than that [freakin'] Kaname.
I wish Zero would find a way to execute him. MUAHAHAH.

LMFAO.

I REALLY wish that there would be a season three.


Iamthedreamer wrote:

For some reason Ive never fell in love like this with a character (what i mean in this is feel for the character)...I got to attached with zero existence.
.the reason why im watching this anime and reading the manga its all because of zero...im not a fan of yuuki and kaname and the others..im an absolute zero fan since the start cause you'll actually feel all of it..and you'll actually see how he will try to withstand all of it and try to overcome the impossible..you see! people dont understand..they think that zero is so weak and what so ever yea...they dont know that he has a strong heart and a strong mind to withstand all the pain..You can never get over when a family member dies,,I know exactly that feeling...but him its more tragic..he saw it then ichiiru died,,,all of it are because of purebloods and vampires...not only that he's been deceived and used all his life..Zero is just a human. he feels paiin. he hates...basically fragile..He's not a beast
I like zero...i dunno...the ending does not feel right..in short diasppointing
anyways who cares! I want zero's vengeance and victory! lololol i dont care whatever methods he use.even if it's evil disdainful or destructive.as long as he can get his revenge lolol...I hope the third season will become destructive...and i hope that zero will becomes conceited and GODLIKE! lolol Trash the goodie tooshoes attitude and change it a new..and create hell and destruction and create a new where only humans can ilive..lolol no offense but this is what i like..just like lelouch did in code geas!



Enough said. >8DD


Iamthedreamer wrote:

I Hated it!
It kept me hanging...Too many questions!
So now i see it clearly now that the forbidden love is yuuki and zero since they have commited that sin
anyways i dont like it cuz she didnt end up with zero...
the most silly comment ive ever read in this forum is zero ending up with yori yuukis bestfriend...that surely wont happen
because zero's true love is yuuki..so please..

and the whole zero scene is heartbreaking..
it is so exasperating...kaname has everyone but zero has nothing..and zero became a victim of all vampire race..
The ending sucks because why is it everyone leaving the academy? I am expecting more from akatsuki and ruka...like being together not as friends but lovers,.Zero's neverending suffering, where is the other vampire that looks like shizuka that like ichiiru?, the blonde hair vampire that killed his grandfather.........too many questions,,,
yuuki biting zero was heartbreaking and when zero reminscing the past..it does not feel right..
the ending does not feel right..
so disapointing and heartbreaking...zero is too much a knight.. he deserves more..even my older brothers said what the hell! he lost everything everyone....now yuuki...

Anyways who cares about yuuki now...lololol im on zero's side..whatever happens i wont blame him for changing..I just hope and wish that he will create a war just like lelouch did in code geass..just like lelouch being racist..,and like hating all the britanians...lololol that reminds me his also called as zero lolololol
this is so amusing! lolol the main character seems to be zero..antagonist and a protoganist....WUHUHUHU! yay!
too excited..I dont care about the love plot anymore because kaname and yuuki is so boring..I want zero to be so powerful and destructive lolololoololol and kill all of them....all the purebloods....revenge revenge revenge! haha! ;p..
and i want zero to play them all, psychologically confuse them and use them then trash them lolololol

hey guys no offence! i recommend all of you to watch code geas..it's an amazing anime! i just started watching it the other day and i got really hooked up..with it..i didnt sleep for two days because i couldnt get enough of it! hahaha! ;p

MY favorite anime character LELOUCH AND ZERO! haha ;p


Finally! Someone who understands.. me? Nah, Zero. >=D
Zero should start WWIII. MUAHAHAHAH. LOL.

I Hate Yuuki [but] I Want Her To End Up With Zero
So, at least, Zero can have the person he loves staying by his side.
(He already has Cross and.. Yagari. BUT IT ain't ENOUGH!)
Unlike Kaname, who has a lot of people staying by him.
PSHHH, YOU HAVE ENOUGH, KANAME!

Yuuki, it's all your fault.
You keep being soft to Kaname.
Smiling, careless, blahblahblah.
BUT,
in the end, you [betrayed] him.
It's like you [purposely] tried to make a guy fall in love with you but in the end, you're just going to dump him. DUMP HIM HARDDDD and PAINFUL!!!

Anyways, I didn't like the ending, AT ALL.
Third season, we'll be waiting. :D
If the third season is about Kaname and Yuuki... sucks!
If the third season will be about Zero, etc... yey! >:O
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ndevil wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


ndevil wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:

I Hated it!
It kept me hanging...Too many questions!
So now i see it clearly now that the forbidden love is yuuki and zero since they have commited that sin
anyways i dont like it cuz she didnt end up with zero...
the most silly comment ive ever read in this forum is zero ending up with yori yuukis bestfriend...that surely wont happen
because zero's true love is yuuki..so please..

and the whole zero scene is heartbreaking..
it is so exasperating...kaname has everyone but zero has nothing..and zero became a victim of all vampire race..
The ending sucks because why is it everyone leaving the academy? I am expecting more from akatsuki and ruka...like being together not as friends but lovers,.Zero's neverending suffering, where is the other vampire that looks like shizuka that like ichiiru?, the blonde hair vampire that killed his grandfather.........too many questions,,,
yuuki biting zero was heartbreaking and when zero reminscing the past..it does not feel right..
the ending does not feel right..
so disapointing and heartbreaking...zero is too much a knight.. he deserves more..even my older brothers said what the hell! he lost everything everyone....now yuuki...

Anyways who cares about yuuki now...lololol im on zero's side..whatever happens i wont blame him for changing..I just hope and wish that he will create a war just like lelouch did in code geass..just like lelouch being racist..,and like hating all the britanians...lololol that reminds me his also called as zero lolololol
this is so amusing! lolol the main character seems to be zero..antagonist and a protoganist....WUHUHUHU! yay!
too excited..I dont care about the love plot anymore because kaname and yuuki is so boring..I want zero to be so powerful and destructive lolololoololol and kill all of them....all the purebloods....revenge revenge revenge! haha! ;p..
and i want zero to play them all, psychologically confuse them and use them then trash them lolololol

hey guys no offence! i recommend all of you to watch code geas..it's an amazing anime! i just started watching it the other day and i got really hooked up..with it..i didnt sleep for two days because i couldnt get enough of it! hahaha! ;p

MY favorite anime character LELOUCH AND ZERO! haha ;p



Right Zero doesn't deserve this.. I hate Yuuki for doing this but if we come down to it it's all her
fault. Zero didn't fall in love with her from the start but the way she acted was too much and it moved
his feelings and in the end all she did was agreeing on letting him hate her as a vampire even though
we all know it's not true but she didn't mind if she was hated by him. Don't forget Zero has Yagari and Cross
by his side but still his only reason for living was Yuuki unlike Kaname who had more than enough people
beside him.



in the manga she it stated there that he fell in love with her since the day when they are liitle..when zero is looking at his self in the mirror..and yuuki came..they were little back then..it shows in chapter 44 or 45 i think..the anime did not show the attachment episode..the flashback that happened between yuuki and zero..it shows there...they fast forwareded it..thats why the ending is so annoying. you see in the manga and in the anime they show interest with each other and how complicated things are for them to be together. It shows that their love yea conquers all..all the flashbacks and all the things they have gone through together is the most important and how things develops into love...i dont get the writer for messing that up. Zero and yuuki has a beautiful past and they should be together because they help each other through everything and they grew up together. I dont like kaname. no offence..



Exactly the point!! That's why I've been saying it's such a waste to throw away a story like this
and ruin it with Yuuki ending up with her brother who happens to share the same exact blood
as hers



Yup! kaname is not only a brother but a great great great great grand father of yuuki....disgusting!
i dont mind kname to be a sibling but more than that hell no...i couldnt think of a such inhumane thoughts to my brothers..that is so damn gross..i cannot fully accept this..and what is the undescribable love thing going on between zero and yuuki in the first season and in 2nd season..dont tell me its all lust cuz it's not..its stupid in the manga and in the anime..it shows that zero and yuuki sincerity with each other and how much they treasure each other..then yuuki...went like sort of " I dont like you anymore and who cares about our past..and everything that happened between the two of us im gonna come with my onisama..." She always also say that she wants to be with zero forever..and be his partner..i dont understand!!!! i hate evrything...the writer ruined it all annoying!
I was all like whhoooooooooooaaaa! when yuuki says yeah all the time to zero..staring at the sunset..when zero said that you wouldnt really mind if i were dead for your sake,,and yuuki keeps on aswering yea...You'll eventually leave me..yea again..OH GOD! in season 1 and in season 2 she does not want zero to be hurt or to die but saying all those stupid and emotionless things makes no sense..ah screw this... i want zero's paradise in season 3 whatever it is!
Member
7244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted Yuki to go with Zero This sucks I hope they make a 3 rd season And change it to Yuki with Zero Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Where is the love for Zero?

Kaname got his little happily ever after, with Yuuki, and what not.
So guys, give Zero a break, he lost everything.
and he did care i don't get it when u people say he doesn't care.
he does care, in the best way he could in his state of mind.

okay he didn't say he loved Yuuki
but u tell me, what difference would it have made even if he did?
He know that she loves Kaname, so why tell Yuuki that he loves her, no point, it's not going to change anything/

so if u try to even say he doesn't care,
i will personally have a little tlak with you.
I MEAN IT>

everyone is leaving cause they are going home? i don't know that's what i heard.

"sometimes, when ur protecting someone, u end up hurting them as well"

&& Code geass is AWESOME,
i'm done.
i can tell u what happens in the end, u can click it if u want. lolz,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.