First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
• Request : Avatars .
Kawaii Creator
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 5/21/09
Hey guys , i`m locking this forum , and i`m gonna open up a new one , this forum is just WAY too crowded and confusing .
This is just to avoid any missed requests . :D
++ MODS , the requests that are unfinished , please MESSAGE them with the avatar that they have requested . THANKS !

- - The following requests have not been finished :
mew_lauren_chan
J-A-M
Inu-kage
Punky-
nicayap96
rainprincess_cute
zzzPrincessMaggiezzz
2greenia
~ Please finish them as soon as possible please !




~ Thanks ,
Sakura35 s2
Posted 1/11/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:

Name: Megumi Aihara
Username: Megumi_Aihara
Text: Megumi_Aihara
Border: YES
Extras(optional): Brush and Pink Flowers
Mod(optional): Anyone who can combine pics
Picture:

SOrry! If you cant then I guess then just put into 2 different AVIs sorrrrrrrry

Done!: CandyFox


here you go!


Posted 1/11/09

porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!


Posted 1/11/09
Name: Mei Mei
Username: MoonlightNecko
Text: Do you have an evil side?
Border: up 2 u
Extras(optional): brushes,and swirls
Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture: (should be in a spoiler please !)


Kawaii Requestor
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/14/09
Name: miki
Username: gakuenanime
Text: username
Border: YES or NO: no
Extras(optional): anything that matches
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture: (should be in a spoiler please !)




DONE by Sakura35
Kawaii Requestor
2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / supein, nihon, fi...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T


Posted 1/11/09

porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T




okie ^^ sorry for messing it up 0-0

Kawaii Requestor
2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / supein, nihon, fi...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T



okie ^^ sorry for messing it up 0-0


-oh, it's okay, don't worry.. :)
thnx~!

Posted 1/11/09

porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T




better? o:

Kawaii Requestor
2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / supein, nihon, fi...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T




better? o:



-yupz, ok, I really like it, thnx again~! :)
Posted 1/11/09

porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:


CandyFox wrote:


porin7614 wrote:

Name: ポリンちゃん
Username: porin7614
Text: "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
Border: yes
Extras(optional): cherry blossoms falling with snowflakes,
shadow-like japanese letters from behind and make it a bit bigger.

Mod(optional): CandyFox
Picture:

-arigatou na.. :)

Pending by:CandyFox


here you are! i'm sorry I couldnt put the japanese writing in T-T Gomen!!!



uhm, can u pls. edit it..?
I want the porin7614 be remove and change it with PORIN
and pls. darken the color of "fear always springs from sin, unbeing dead isn't being alive."
that's all, thank u, CandyFox.. :)
-gomen, ne.. T_T




better? o:



-yupz, ok, I really like it, thnx again~! :)


your welcome! ^-^ nya~!
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

konatsusan wrote:

Name: konatsu
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan
Border: no
Extras(optional): cropped, colorful, make it kawaii please
Mod(optional):animemusiklover
Picture:

DONE BY animemusiklover


ur's done if u want me to change something[color, font, position, etc..] feel free to ask ^_^
hope u lyk it~
Kawaii Requestor
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

animemusiklover wrote:


konatsusan wrote:

Name: konatsu
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan
Border: no
Extras(optional): cropped, colorful, make it kawaii please
Mod(optional):animemusiklover
Picture:

DONE BY animemusiklover


ur's done if u want me to change something[color, font, position, etc..] feel free to ask ^_^
hope u lyk it~


yeah, thanks a lot, but sorry to bother you but.. may O\I request that if you can just change the font with the "konatsusan" the in that is vertical.. Sorry to bother!
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

konatsusan wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


konatsusan wrote:

Name: konatsu
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan
Border: no
Extras(optional): cropped, colorful, make it kawaii please
Mod(optional):animemusiklover
Picture:

DONE BY animemusiklover


ur's done if u want me to change something[color, font, position, etc..] feel free to ask ^_^
hope u lyk it~


yeah, thanks a lot, but sorry to bother you but.. may O\I request that if you can just change the font with the "konatsusan" the in that is vertical.. Sorry to bother!


npnp! i has 2 be 2morrow do u want any special font??
Kawaii Requestor
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

animemusiklover wrote:


konatsusan wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


konatsusan wrote:

Name: konatsu
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan
Border: no
Extras(optional): cropped, colorful, make it kawaii please
Mod(optional):animemusiklover
Picture:

DONE BY animemusiklover


ur's done if u want me to change something[color, font, position, etc..] feel free to ask ^_^
hope u lyk it~


yeah, thanks a lot, but sorry to bother you but.. may O\I request that if you can just change the font with the "konatsusan" the in that is vertical.. Sorry to bother!


npnp! i has 2 be 2morrow do u want any special font??


well, it's up to you, maybe like yours i guess? I dunno... u pick!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.