First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
• Request : Avatars .
24936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/21/09
Username: ChanYin
Text: Black and a little Red
Border: YES or NO- Yes
Extras(optional): Yes
Mod(optional): any




Done Sakura35
Kawaii Creator
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

ChanYin wrote:

Username: ChanYin
Text: Black and a little Red
Border: YES or NO- Yes
Extras(optional): Yes
Mod(optional): any




I`m sorry , buut can youuh give mee anotherr picture ?
This one`s kindda hard to usee . Gomeennee !
24936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09


Sakura35 , Is this one ok or if not then you could tell me again =]
Kawaii Creator
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

ChanYin wrote:



Sakura35 , Is this one ok or if not then you could tell me again =]


Mhmm , thaankyouuh ! I`ll do it ritee awaay . (:
Kawaii Creator
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

ChanYin wrote:

Username: ChanYin
Text: Black and a little Red
Border: YES or NO- Yes
Extras(optional): Yes
Mod(optional): any




Done Sakura35


i madee twoo ,
hopee youh likee theem ! ;]
24936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Thank you Sakura35
Kawaii Requestor
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance
Kawaii Requestor
6411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Boulevard of brok...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

tnx

DONE: xo-AnimeFreak-rawr
Kawaii Requestor
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

joyce_neji wrote:


tnx

DONE: xo-AnimeFreak-rawr



I made 2 versions x3 If you don't like them just let me know & I'll make another version, or you can request for another mod. =]


Kawaii Requestor
6411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Boulevard of brok...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

xo-AnimeFreak-rawr wrote:


joyce_neji wrote:


tnx

DONE: xo-AnimeFreak-rawr



I made 2 versions x3 If you don't like them just let me know & I'll make another version, or you can request for another mod. =]






tnx..............I love it...........mwah..........

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

lostangelzxanime wrote:

Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance


Would you like me to do it?
Kawaii Requestor
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:

Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance


Would you like me to do it?


yes

26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

lostangelzxanime wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:

Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance


Would you like me to do it?


yes



Well, can you plz wait for tomorrow? I have to go to sleep... Gomen
Kawaii Requestor
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:

Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance


Would you like me to do it?


yes



Well, can you plz wait for tomorrow? I have to go to sleep... Gomen


kk

26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09

lostangelzxanime wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


lostangelzxanime wrote:

Name:Chesca
Username:lostangelzxanime
Text:lostangelzxanime
Border: no
Extras(optional): anything that looks cool
Mod(optional): anyone
Picture:


thankz in advance


Would you like me to do it?


yes



Well, can you plz wait for tomorrow? I have to go to sleep... Gomen


kk



Thx!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.