First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Best Guy for Hinamori Amu
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / a world where fav...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09
Ikuto or Tadase or Nagihiko(though I like him WAY more with rima-tan,RIMAHIKO foreva!!!!!!!!)
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
I think Nagihiko
I don't really like Rimahiko

But second, I'd choose Kairi
Posted 10/21/09
Normally, Ikuto...
But today I think Nagi. Cuz he's super awesome.
Member
16727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Under my rock.
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Ikuto or Tadase. Really i don't care, personally if i could choose it would be no one. I don't really like Amu, so i would push her into a hole and make Tadase and Ikuto get together. Yeah since i can't do that, it would be Ikuto or Tadase.
Posted 10/21/09
Ikuto !!!! he´s the best for Amu, now and forever !!!!

Amu + Ikuto = AMUTO !! perfect couple
Member
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Hmm, I'm starting to think that most Amuto fans, only think Ikuto is "hot", and that's the only reason for supporting Amuto other than little facts. Now think of it this way, do want Ikuto for Amu? Or Ikuto for yourself? >.<

Since that is out of the way, I definitely support Tadamu! ^_^ I just think Amu and Tadase are perfect for eachother. Tadase is always there for Amu, and obviously loves ALL OF HER. Not just Amulet Heart, like i've seen some people saying. Are Tadase haters or bashers going to just keep that old excuse forever? Because obviously, when he confessed to her, he didn't just say Amulet heart. Psh, some people just have to hold a grudge because they can find no better reason to hate this character. Tadase has matured a lot since he first confessed answering Amulet Heart, and even from his actual confession, cut the guy some slack. Just wanted to clear that up. <_<

Really sorry if that sounded rude, or mean..... but it's really been bothering me, especially those excuses. It isn't very easy to see your favorite character getting bashed, or blamed for things from a long time ago.....
Member
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Kiki250 wrote:

Hmm, I'm starting to think that most Amuto fans, only think Ikuto is "hot", and that's the only reason for supporting Amuto other than little facts. Now think of it this way, do want Ikuto for Amu? Or Ikuto for yourself? >.<

Since that is out of the way, I definitely support Tadamu! ^_^ I just think Amu and Tadase are perfect for eachother. Tadase is always there for Amu, and obviously loves ALL OF HER. Not just Amulet Heart, like i've seen some people saying. Are Tadase haters or bashers going to just keep that old excuse forever? Because obviously, when he confessed to her, he didn't just say Amulet heart. Psh, some people just have to hold a grudge because they can find no better reason to hate this character. Tadase has matured a lot since he first confessed answering Amulet Heart, and even from his actual confession, cut the guy some slack. Just wanted to clear that up. <_<

Really sorry if that sounded rude, or mean..... but it's really been bothering me, especially those excuses. It isn't very easy to see your favorite character getting bashed, or blamed for things from a long time ago.....


I for one don't like Amuto because Ikuto is hot. And I certainly wouldn't want him for myself. Actually, I would much rather have Tadase than Ikuto for myself. And I agree with the Amulet Heart thing. I will admit that I used to really dislike Tadase because of that. But when he confessed to the real Amu, I immediately loved him. Most Amuto fans probably hated that part, but I was glad to see that he and his relationship with Amu matured so much. Tadase really is such a wonderful boy and I find it funny that a lot of people don't like him because he is "too" nice. Nice guys are hard to find nowadays. Of course, Ikuto is a nice boy too. He just tries his best to hide it. Which is why I would rather have Tadase. I'm really self-conscious so I don't think someone teasing me all the time would be good for me. But Tadase is such a sweet, honest guy. All that being said, I still think that Ikuto suits Amu better and that they have better chemistry. I still love Tadase though and I'm not sure why anyone would hate him. Especially now that he and Ikuto are friends again.
Member
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Amutofan123 wrote:


Kiki250 wrote:

Hmm, I'm starting to think that most Amuto fans, only think Ikuto is "hot", and that's the only reason for supporting Amuto other than little facts. Now think of it this way, do want Ikuto for Amu? Or Ikuto for yourself? >.<

Since that is out of the way, I definitely support Tadamu! ^_^ I just think Amu and Tadase are perfect for eachother. Tadase is always there for Amu, and obviously loves ALL OF HER. Not just Amulet Heart, like i've seen some people saying. Are Tadase haters or bashers going to just keep that old excuse forever? Because obviously, when he confessed to her, he didn't just say Amulet heart. Psh, some people just have to hold a grudge because they can find no better reason to hate this character. Tadase has matured a lot since he first confessed answering Amulet Heart, and even from his actual confession, cut the guy some slack. Just wanted to clear that up. <_<

Really sorry if that sounded rude, or mean..... but it's really been bothering me, especially those excuses. It isn't very easy to see your favorite character getting bashed, or blamed for things from a long time ago.....


I for one don't like Amuto because Ikuto is hot. And I certainly wouldn't want him for myself. Actually, I would much rather have Tadase than Ikuto for myself. And I agree with the Amulet Heart thing. I will admit that I used to really dislike Tadase because of that. But when he confessed to the real Amu, I immediately loved him. Most Amuto fans probably hated that part, but I was glad to see that he and his relationship with Amu matured so much. Tadase really is such a wonderful boy and I find it funny that a lot of people don't like him because he is "too" nice. Nice guys are hard to find nowadays. Of course, Ikuto is a nice boy too. He just tries his best to hide it. Which is why I would rather have Tadase. I'm really self-conscious so I don't think someone teasing me all the time would be good for me. But Tadase is such a sweet, honest guy. All that being said, I still think that Ikuto suits Amu better and that they have better chemistry. I still love Tadase though and I'm not sure why anyone would hate him. Especially now that he and Ikuto are friends again.


Thanks, it's really nice to see people who actually don't hold that grudge over Tadase, and yeah, I totally get what you're saying. I'm pretty sel-conscious myself.
Member
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09
Lol, I read the whole first page and others and I see most people answering Nagihiko. If Nagi is another guy who likes Amu.....I'LL MURDER HIM!!![overreaction]>:O He NEEDS to be with RIMA!!! Btw I agree with Kiki250 & Amutofan123. ^_^
Member
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Sooooomewheeeere...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Ikuto, enough said. ^ And yeah.... IKUTO FANGIRLS MUST DIE!!! >:o Nah as long as they don't get so annoying that you just wanna break them in-half I'm fine with them lol. ^^
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

hiMAH wrote:

Lol, I read the whole first page and others and I see most people answering Nagihiko. If Nagi is another guy who likes Amu.....I'LL MURDER HIM!!![overreaction]>:O He NEEDS to be with RIMA!!! Btw I agree with Kiki250 & Amutofan123. ^_^


Where you wrote, "If Nagi is another guy who likes Amu.....I'LL MURDER HIM!!!", that's really....ehh...
If you don't remember, in episode 25, Nagihiko said that he had a certain girl on his mind that he liked and that was Amu >.>
Plus, the people choosing Nagihiko is the best choice (my opinion) if Amu didn't choose either Ikuto or Tadase.
Besides for me, I would want Nagihiko with Amu anyways, though I want Ikuto with Amu more xD I definitely don't want Nagihiko with Rima >.>...bleh Dx (<~Sorry Rimahiko fans. My opinion.)
Member
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/09 , edited 10/23/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


hiMAH wrote:

Lol, I read the whole first page and others and I see most people answering Nagihiko. If Nagi is another guy who likes Amu.....I'LL MURDER HIM!!![overreaction]>:O He NEEDS to be with RIMA!!! Btw I agree with Kiki250 & Amutofan123. ^_^


Where you wrote, "If Nagi is another guy who likes Amu.....I'LL MURDER HIM!!!", that's really....ehh...
If you don't remember, in episode 25, Nagihiko said that he had a certain girl on his mind that he liked and that was Amu >.>
Plus, the people choosing Nagihiko is the best choice (my opinion) if Amu didn't choose either Ikuto or Tadase.
Besides for me, I would want Nagihiko with Amu anyways, though I want Ikuto with Amu more xD I definitely don't want Nagihiko with Rima >.>...bleh Dx (<~Sorry Rimahiko fans. My opinion.)


Really? Nagi said he had a certain girl on his mind? I must've missed that or don't remember that....at all...And about the murdering of Nagihiko, if you read inside the brackets, it was supposed to be an over reaction like a playful threat that I wouldn't actually do. I wasn't expecting an "ehh" reaction for that.....I mean the person I should really murder is Amu, she's attracting too many guys.
Member
2313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Kiki250 wrote:

Hmm, I'm starting to think that most Amuto fans, only think Ikuto is "hot", and that's the only reason for supporting Amuto other than little facts. Now think of it this way, do want Ikuto for Amu? Or Ikuto for yourself? >.<

Since that is out of the way, I definitely support Tadamu! ^_^ I just think Amu and Tadase are perfect for eachother. Tadase is always there for Amu, and obviously loves ALL OF HER. Not just Amulet Heart, like i've seen some people saying. Are Tadase haters or bashers going to just keep that old excuse forever? Because obviously, when he confessed to her, he didn't just say Amulet heart. Psh, some people just have to hold a grudge because they can find no better reason to hate this character. Tadase has matured a lot since he first confessed answering Amulet Heart, and even from his actual confession, cut the guy some slack. Just wanted to clear that up. <_<

Really sorry if that sounded rude, or mean..... but it's really been bothering me, especially those excuses. It isn't very easy to see your favorite character getting bashed, or blamed for things from a long time ago.....


Well, yeah Ikuto's hot. If we want Ikuto all to ourself, then do you think they would say "Ikuto should be with Amu"
I'm pretty sure not all Ikuto's fan are amuto, some are for Ikuto/Utau
And Tadase doesn't always get bashed.... Ikuto did too... in a forum... where some crazy person went overboard and "painted" Ikuto in a dress and said "Ikuto's gay!"

Anyways, let's just say, we all have different opinion and some people tend to let their opinion out. :]
Member
19690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
LOOK I REVIVED A THREAD AGAIN!!!
Anyway...Ikuto, Tadase, or Nagihiko are the best for her. That's my opinion.
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Ikuto all the way. And it's not cuz I like him but it's because
he seems like a more suitable guy for Amu. Why? He makes
more of an effect on Amu growing up. He encourages her to learn to be more
mature about herself and situations she might get herself in. Which is important for Amu to learn to find her "would-be-self". Plus he has good qualities of a good guy. I mean Tadase
has good qualities also but the reason I think Amu and Tadase shouldn't be together is because I don't think Tadase is idk mature enough. I mean he still acts like Amu too in situations and he seems idk
WAY too clingy. I feel like he's too closely attached and not giving Amu much space
unlike Ikuto who is a little more distant but in the same way he gives her space. And plus I NEVER thought Tadase and Amu would end up together xD I
always thought Tadase and Yaya would and plus they're a better
pairing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.