First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
What three things come into mind when hearin the word north korea?
Posted 7/1/09
Kim Jong Il
communism
threat
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here. XP
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
north korea
koreans
korea
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in ur C10set :)
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
war.
isolated island.
communist.
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / xDD
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Evil
Bad
mean poeple
Posted 7/26/09
nuclear
war and......
BUSH XDDDD
but i'm suprised by how different south korea and north korea are......... i'd never go to north korea even if they gave me a ticket for free (and believe me i looooooooooove free things XDDDD)
3732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
cruel
war
selfish
3732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

animefreakyyy wrote:

nuclear
war and......
BUSH XDDDD
but i'm suprised by how different south korea and north korea are......... i'd never go to north korea even if they gave me a ticket for free (and believe me i looooooooooove free things XDDDD)


same to me...but if the ticket for south korea...i definitely will go without hesitation
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
Kim Jong Il
war
Communist
Posted 7/28/09

NIESAH wrote:


animefreakyyy wrote:

nuclear
war and......
BUSH XDDDD
but i'm suprised by how different south korea and north korea are......... i'd never go to north korea even if they gave me a ticket for free (and believe me i looooooooooove free things XDDDD)


same to me...but if the ticket for south korea...i definitely will go without hesitation


u just said what's in my mind
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / SYDNEY.
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
War

Kim Jong Il
3732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

animefreakyyy wrote:


NIESAH wrote:


animefreakyyy wrote:

nuclear
war and......
BUSH XDDDD
but i'm suprised by how different south korea and north korea are......... i'd never go to north korea even if they gave me a ticket for free (and believe me i looooooooooove free things XDDDD)


same to me...but if the ticket for south korea...i definitely will go without hesitation


u just said what's in my mind


actually i'm not an anti of north korea....i just don't like how KIM JONG-IL treat his citizen...its just like north korea's citizen don't have any option to choose in their life...they can't make their own decision...such as they can't go to overseas unless with permission of the president n they only have one t.v station(that is what i heard)...how poor they are...

but i'm really respect to n.korea's citizen bcoz although their president treating them like that..they still full of respect on him...
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
KILL
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Communist
Korea
Bombs
...
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
1. DE
2. MILITARIZED
3. ZONE

there's more, there living on a time of

1. ICE AGE
2. STONE AGE
3. BRONZE AGE

that's for how isolated they are.
Posted 8/15/09
Nuclear the only word i can think abt it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.