First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the strangest phrase??
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
What is the strangest, awkward or unexpected phrase or line ever said by an anime character??

---IF THIS IS DUPLICATE CLOSE THIS---
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Right here...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
"I have a fetish for foliage" - from Hayate no Gotoku. It was the head butler, I forgot his name
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
poeple die when they are killed.....................dont know who said it .......................
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

azn_kawaii wrote:

poeple die when they are killed.....................dont know who said it .......................


haha i was gonna write that its in fate stay night he said that to saber i think
Posted 12/30/08

babypinksh wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

poeple die when they are killed.....................dont know who said it .......................


haha i was gonna write that its in fate stay night he said that to saber i think


said by shirou emiya
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


babypinksh wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:

poeple die when they are killed.....................dont know who said it .......................


haha i was gonna write that its in fate stay night he said that to saber i think


said by shirou emiya


Yah him thanks
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
For me when captain mayuri kurotsuchi said after he defeated szayel aporro granz..
it goes like this:

"The perfect being, was it??
There is no such thing as perfect in this world
That may sound a cliche
But it's the truth
The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it
But, What's the point of achieving perfection?
There is none, nothing, not a single thing
I loathe perfection,
If something is perfect, then there is nothing left
There is no room for imagination
No place left for a person to gain additionall knowledge or abilities
Do you know what that means?
For scientists such as ourselves, perfection onlybrings despair,
It is our job to create things wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection
A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony"

whew
that was a bit long...
but i'm really surprised captain kurotsuchi said this...
from that moment i felt he was something else...
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
Black Jack

51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

yangth wrote:

"I have a fetish for foliage" - from Hayate no Gotoku. It was the head butler, I forgot his name


its claus >_<
2701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / and where can tha...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

scarycatsscaringcats wrote:

For me when captain mayuri kurotsuchi said after he defeated szayel aporro granz..
it goes like this:

"The perfect being, was it??
There is no such thing as perfect in this world
That may sound a cliche
But it's the truth
The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it
But, What's the point of achieving perfection?
There is none, nothing, not a single thing
I loathe perfection,
If something is perfect, then there is nothing left
There is no room for imagination
No place left for a person to gain additionall knowledge or abilities
Do you know what that means?
For scientists such as ourselves, perfection onlybrings despair,
It is our job to create things wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection
A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony"

whew
that was a bit long...
but i'm really surprised captain kurotsuchi said this...
from that moment i felt he was something else...


i dont know about captain mayuri, but i admire him- his reasoning, belief, etc..
not bad, ha...
3505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Thailand♡
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Sunohara:" and a toilet seat cover." from clannad
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

chay_182 wrote:


scarycatsscaringcats wrote:

For me when captain mayuri kurotsuchi said after he defeated szayel aporro granz..
it goes like this:

"The perfect being, was it??
There is no such thing as perfect in this world
That may sound a cliche
But it's the truth
The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it
But, What's the point of achieving perfection?
There is none, nothing, not a single thing
I loathe perfection,
If something is perfect, then there is nothing left
There is no room for imagination
No place left for a person to gain additionall knowledge or abilities
Do you know what that means?
For scientists such as ourselves, perfection onlybrings despair,
It is our job to create things wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection
A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony"

whew
that was a bit long...
but i'm really surprised captain kurotsuchi said this...
from that moment i felt he was something else...


i dont know about captain mayuri, but i admire him- his reasoning, belief, etc..
not bad, ha...


yeah...
ur ryt...

258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / That depends of w...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Pi-Piro-Piro-Piro-Pi-Piro-Pi (said by Dokuro-chan from Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro-chan
Posted 12/30/08
just do it by ginchan
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx NY
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
"Women are the Enemy!" - vandread.

WTF?!?! T_T
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.