First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ....:::: MAPLE SEA ::::....
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

klentix606 wrote:

is that in Aquila lot of kser ???
i havent known ...
maybe i try other world


YAR aquila alot alot of ksers like some guild oso? so taoyan.. so SELFISH!!! i got ksed by a whole guild B4! RAWRS oh yar anyone quitting map??? can give me STEELY????? STARS??? >< PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayuris1n - aquila - 55 assasin
Moderator
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next door
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

hUiic wrote:


YAR aquila alot alot of ksers like some guild oso? so taoyan.. so SELFISH!!! i got ksed by a whole guild B4! RAWRS oh yar anyone quitting map??? can give me STEELY????? STARS??? >< PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayuris1n - aquila - 55 assasin


so u get ks from the whole guild ? May I know the Guild name? if u see any guild member pass by with the name KISSES and the heart icon infront , it's mine
Member
5081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lurking. :D
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
bootes - lv.63 cleric Vxie

though i'm not SO active :/
i usually online when i get pulled in by fwens XD
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
hahahahaha its this black clues blue clues thing.. BAH my ign is inspired by memoirs of a geisha. OMGGG i love the STORY!!!!!!!! i only read the book!! any one HASSSSS THE MOVIE???? OH PLEASEEEEE PWEEESSSSSS UPLOAD IT!!I LOVE THE STORY!! i love chiyo! i love sayuri! i want to thank my father my mother my brother my dog my cat my hamster my Com. HAAHAAHHAAHA jkjkjk hahh someone upload MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA!! if u love me! xD <3 hUiic!
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:


YAR aquila alot alot of ksers like some guild oso? so taoyan.. so SELFISH!!! i got ksed by a whole guild B4! RAWRS oh yar anyone quitting map??? can give me STEELY????? STARS??? >< PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayuris1n - aquila - 55 assasin


so u get ks from the whole guild ? May I know the Guild name? if u see any guild member pass by with the name KISSES and the heart icon infront , it's mine


hHA paiseh look up! i forgot to quote ! haha xD happy MAPLING!
Moderator
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next door
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

hUiic wrote:


klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:


YAR aquila alot alot of ksers like some guild oso? so taoyan.. so SELFISH!!! i got ksed by a whole guild B4! RAWRS oh yar anyone quitting map??? can give me STEELY????? STARS??? >< PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayuris1n - aquila - 55 assasin


so u get ks from the whole guild ? May I know the Guild name? if u see any guild member pass by with the name KISSES and the heart icon infront , it's mine


hHA paiseh look up! i forgot to quote ! haha xD happy MAPLING!


ur sooo funny !!!

so at all , wat's the guild that bully u ? and u have any guild ?
and whats up with Memory of Geisha ? =P u want to upload the book here ? omg
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:


klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:


YAR aquila alot alot of ksers like some guild oso? so taoyan.. so SELFISH!!! i got ksed by a whole guild B4! RAWRS oh yar anyone quitting map??? can give me STEELY????? STARS??? >< PLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayuris1n - aquila - 55 assasin


so u get ks from the whole guild ? May I know the Guild name? if u see any guild member pass by with the name KISSES and the heart icon infront , it's mine


hHA paiseh look up! i forgot to quote ! haha xD happy MAPLING!


ur sooo funny !!!

so at all , wat's the guild that bully u ? and u have any guild ?
and whats up with Memory of Geisha ? =P u want to upload the book here ? omg


haha yeppies i hav a guild! the guild that ksed mi was some blackclues blueclues Urgh. the thought of them IRKS ME! >< yuks... haha i hav a guild its a guild of love! <3 !! xD eternalurve not a very big guild and not KP guilds .. its more of emotional! XD the Guild masters and Jr.s are all really nice to me! xD they take care of everyone and is not only conscious abt lvling 4th jobbing 3rd jobbing and lvling and Ksing others :/ hahahaha its a lovely guild! <3!

& NO! i'm not uploading the bookie here i cant believe typing a BOOK OUT 300+ pages! xD wahahhahaha jus asking!! ANYONE HAS THE VIDEO FOR MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA?????????? UPLOAD IT FOR Cr PLEASSEEEEE!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_a_geisha
haha check that link out! xD and try the show or the book or ... duno? xP heehee
i saw ur profile and for some funny reason i cant post a guestbook post!!! i wonder is it my com or dearest Cr or my problem with my eyes..... hahah hahaha ok! i realised i'm very like u! i don feel the heat of school and exams until the very day before it! i always work through the night but somehoW!!!! THINGSD GO WELL! sort of wai da zheng zhao sia! xD heeheee okays ! i'm flooding this forum with my long winded postie! xD
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
ANYONE HAVE CHEAP OF FREE STEELYs????????????????????????????????
PLEASE!! GIVE IT TO ME !! okay okay people are going to say i'm maddie! ok woohooo
Moderator
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next door
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

hUiic wrote:

ANYONE HAVE CHEAP OF FREE STEELYs????????????????????????????????
PLEASE!! GIVE IT TO ME !! okay okay people are going to say i'm maddie! ok woohooo


huici !!! wat's a steely actually ??? can make it ??? where to do it ??? cuz recently one close friend of me , in the guild , got scam his steely and he 's crying for it , and since his pmr or something ,the test in jr high school , his result is not good so i want to do st to make him happy :D

i oso can say my guild oso very cool , it's KISSES hahah, it's a noob guild i think , cuz we never go to 3rd job , but we also do help each other a lot , like someone get ksed , we - whole guild will come and ks ks ks , and bulk-defame them =D till they log out or cc =D bah~ stupid kser hahaha

the one nite study before exam is really a volcano u know ... it could explode you sometime >.< like when i studied for my WINE name and grape , bah~ i was crying loud and say I DONT WANT TO TAKE EXAM but lastly i just read and it all come out wat i read just lucky right ?
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
hahah steely is a weapon! it is a throwing star but in maple the name is "Steely Throwing Knives"!! http://sea.hidden-street.net/items/throwingstar.php#steelythrowingstar

u can go check that link out! steelies are dropped by the Fire Drake, Ghost in SG and alotalot!! XD woootsie! cant wait for 6x! xD I WANNA GO 3rd! F5!!!!! x) hahaha

I <3 this kind of guild u hav! x) its like not only jus fighting to level ! but all very caring! x) x3

YAR, I AM SO DARN AFRAID OF THE SUBJECTS PHYSICS CHEM AND MATHS. i was like crying the night before the tests... but suprisingly with the last minute whacks i did on my book the EXact part came out for tests!! but i screwed it REALLLLLL bad for my chem equations... my art theory test also! WIKIPEDIa is SOOOO much better than my teachers notes! x) woootsie! haha my mom was like staying up with me to study n cram the nite before. haha then she would be like. how can u take a week's tests and onli study the nite b4.. its NOT Like i want it! but i DUNNO! x( hahah but this year will be less on maple n Cr. Cos i HAVE TO MAKE IT! MEAN SUBJECT GRADE -> not more than 4! OMGGG

75 - 100 (A1)
65 - 74 (A2)
60 - 65 (B3)
55 - 64 (C5)
50 - 54 (C6)

i dunno whther is it right but this year i gort
1. Lang Arts
2. integrated Maths which is A-math + E-math
3. Chinese/ Higher Chinese/ BSP
4. Physics
5. Chemistry
6. Geography
7. Intergrated Humanities
8. Art Elective Prog.

Mean Subject grade = all the numerical parts of all 8 subjects grades add together n divide by 8 the total number or subjects.. T___T

5x8=40 40/8=5 FAIL PROMOTION CRITERIA. DIEDIEDIE
4x8=32 32/8=4 OK BARELY PASSED PROMOTED...
3x8=24 24/8=3 phew...
bah lets hope all my SUBJECTS get that wonderful A1 BAH... TT____TT
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:

ANYONE HAVE CHEAP OF FREE STEELYs????????????????????????????????
PLEASE!! GIVE IT TO ME !! okay okay people are going to say i'm maddie! ok woohooo


huici !!! wat's a steely actually ??? can make it ??? where to do it ??? cuz recently one close friend of me , in the guild , got scam his steely and he 's crying for it , and since his pmr or something ,the test in jr high school , his result is not good so i want to do st to make him happy :D

i oso can say my guild oso very cool , it's KISSES hahah, it's a noob guild i think , cuz we never go to 3rd job , but we also do help each other a lot , like someone get ksed , we - whole guild will come and ks ks ks , and bulk-defame them =D till they log out or cc =D bah~ stupid kser hahaha

the one nite study before exam is really a volcano u know ... it could explode you sometime >.< like when i studied for my WINE name and grape , bah~ i was crying loud and say I DONT WANT TO TAKE EXAM but lastly i just read and it all come out wat i read just lucky right ?


hahah xD look at my reply above! as usual . i forgot to quote.... xD
Moderator
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next door
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

hUiic wrote:


klentix606 wrote:


hUiic wrote:

ANYONE HAVE CHEAP OF FREE STEELYs????????????????????????????????
PLEASE!! GIVE IT TO ME !! okay okay people are going to say i'm maddie! ok woohooo


huici !!! wat's a steely actually ??? can make it ??? where to do it ??? cuz recently one close friend of me , in the guild , got scam his steely and he 's crying for it , and since his pmr or something ,the test in jr high school , his result is not good so i want to do st to make him happy :D

i oso can say my guild oso very cool , it's KISSES hahah, it's a noob guild i think , cuz we never go to 3rd job , but we also do help each other a lot , like someone get ksed , we - whole guild will come and ks ks ks , and bulk-defame them =D till they log out or cc =D bah~ stupid kser hahaha

the one nite study before exam is really a volcano u know ... it could explode you sometime >.< like when i studied for my WINE name and grape , bah~ i was crying loud and say I DONT WANT TO TAKE EXAM but lastly i just read and it all come out wat i read just lucky right ?


hahah xD look at my reply above! as usual . i forgot to quote.... xD


hahah seems like long way to go for the steely , by the time i got maybe he should have 3 rd one oredi hahaha

hey chem , i was just good enuf at it ... hmm i kinda forget u know all the stuff to plus together hahah the process i mean and like tempt and all kind of acid omg .. lucky i m out of that now

Oh that 8 subject ? sound like my final before, but it was way tooo harsh ...
1. literature that u need to study like the whole grade 12 year + half of grade 10 and 11
2. Math - of course all the thing
3. English , this one i dont give a damn
the last 3 sub will be picked up hmm wat's the word ... ahhh randomly =D
my year was
4. History the whole thick BOOK of grade 12 i went mad cuz of it , u should see my wall in the room =D all writen like the movie " Number 23 " hahaha
5. Geography the same =D but not that bad , cuz Geo was easy , do the chart and comment that's it , something like Statistic =D
6. It was Chemistry i think ..
Posted 1/4/08
no CASS player here?
lvl123-bishop(temp retired)
lvl71-ranger(retired)
Moderator
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next door
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
wahhh one in a million =D casser !

hey ur hair rock !!! afro hair =D
Member
3020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in my own world (:
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
haha. cass player here too.
lvl 88-chief dit (inactive due to sch >< )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.