First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ►ACC Requests
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Your requests will be posted here!
(here n' just here!)


Available Requests:
►New Profile Song
►Avatars
follow this pattern: (also in banner and icon)

►Banners
►Icon
►New Game
►Membership Cards (still cant avail)
►New Theme (may take time)

►NEW REQUESTS!! (cant think of any)
Posted 1/1/09
►NEW REQUESTS!! (cant think of any)

I was thinking that maybe I can be a mod
since you don't have one yet. Don't worry.
You can trust me and I'm very active. I can
even answer your questions of why I want
to be a mod! Can I please be a mod to this
group! I'll try my best to do the jobs you
want me to! Please think about it and it might
be a good idea to post a forum to be mod!
Just a suggestion :blush:!

13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

ZEROandYUKI wrote:

►NEW REQUESTS!! (cant think of any)

I was thinking that maybe I can be a mod
since you don't have one yet. Don't worry.
You can trust me and I'm very active. I can
even answer your questions of why I want
to be a mod! Can I please be a mod to this
group! I'll try my best to do the jobs you
want me to! Please think about it and it might
be a good idea to post a forum to be mod!
Just a suggestion :blush:!



sure lets see.. XD just apply on the job applications forum i think~ xD

108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
avii!

pic:

designbrushes,grids:
texts u want in it:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
size:tall and thin
Posted 1/1/09
pic:

design:brushes
texts u want in it:NarutoFangirl_123095, Nancy
size:avii size thin and tall
Posted 1/1/09
a question: Do you do profile layout?
Member
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
yay~ AVI REQUEST PLEEEEaSE:D
pic:

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,i'll sacrifice everything to you
size:thin and tall
Member
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

cushiie wrote:

yay~ AVI REQUEST PLEEEEaSE:D
pic:

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,i'll sacrifice everything to you
size:thin and tall



i hope you like it.. i'm only a newbie so i don't really know how to use some tools in ps... ^^
Member
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

lenneshuyin wrote:


cushiie wrote:

yay~ AVI REQUEST PLEEEEaSE:D
pic:

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,i'll sacrifice everything to you
size:thin and tall



i hope you like it.. i'm only a newbie so i don't really know how to use some tools in ps... ^^



its ok.....thanks by the way.,.....^^

Member
8713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / XD
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
yAtta,..i want avii request ne^^

pic:

design:brushes and grids and desisngs that suits the piC^^
texts u want in it:anime_fighter , mayBe Some LOVE qoutes?/ xD
size:Thin and Tall like in my avii now^^
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
please apply for positions and don't post anything unusual thank u~
13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

cushiie wrote:

yay~ AVI REQUEST PLEEEEaSE:D
pic:

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,i'll sacrifice everything to you
size:thin and tall


done hope yuu like it

13377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

avii!

pic:

designbrushes,grids:
texts u want in it:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
size:tall and thin


done done~ hope chuu like it

Member
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
can u make this on too??(avi)
u can choose one....heheh...^^
pic:

-----------------or----------------

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,you can never be replaced in here
size:thin and tall”
Member
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

hiyono_xyza wrote:


cushiie wrote:

yay~ AVI REQUEST PLEEEEaSE:D
pic:

design:brushes and anything that will look nice on it....^^
texts u want in it:cushiie,i'll sacrifice everything to you
size:thin and tall


done hope yuu like it



thank you verry much... eee:D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.