First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ►ACC Requests
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09 , edited 2/28/09

animelover91 wrote:

avatar plz!!!
pic:

design:anything that matches
texts u want in it:animelover91 Our dreams fly on visionary wings
size:tall n thin


sorry it took very long

Posted 3/1/09

karin1395 wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

pic:

or

design: any good design and could the text be animated?
texts u want in it: ryoma_sakuno, aya-chan
size: thin and tall

thank you =)


sorry it took so long
i only made one
hope u like it



wow! thanks!..
Member
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / up town
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

karin1395 wrote:


abigail458 wrote:

pic:

design: anything that looks emo sad and simple
texts u want in it: abby or abigail458
size: thin and tall not that tall but good hehe

thank u!!~~


sorry it took super long
sorry if it not that good
but i hope u like it a little


no worries i dont mind ^^
nd i dont like it
i love it! <3 thank you!!

Member
6838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in youя heลяt๑۩۞
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

karin1395 wrote:


animelover91 wrote:

avatar plz!!!
pic:

design:anything that matches
texts u want in it:animelover91 Our dreams fly on visionary wings
size:tall n thin


sorry it took very long



That's okey!!! Thanks!!!!
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


karin1395 wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

pic:

or

design: any good design and could the text be animated?
texts u want in it: ryoma_sakuno, aya-chan
size: thin and tall

thank you =)


sorry it took so long
i only made one
hope u like it



wow! thanks!..


welcome ^^
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

abigail458 wrote:


karin1395 wrote:


abigail458 wrote:

pic:

design: anything that looks emo sad and simple
texts u want in it: abby or abigail458
size: thin and tall not that tall but good hehe

thank u!!~~


sorry it took super long
sorry if it not that good
but i hope u like it a little


no worries i dont mind ^^
nd i dont like it
i love it! <3 thank you!!



ohh ic ic ^^ hehe thanks
Posted 3/3/09


►avii ~desuu .^^
pic:


design: its up to yuu
texts u want in it: hAnNSaM and hanna-chii
size: avii size

--can i have two plz. .
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09

hAnNSaM wrote:



►avii ~desuu .^^
pic:


design: its up to yuu
texts u want in it: hAnNSaM and hanna-chii
size: avii size

--can i have two plz. .


here u go
i hope u like it alil
Posted 3/5/09

karin1395 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



►avii ~desuu .^^
pic:


design: its up to yuu
texts u want in it: hAnNSaM and hanna-chii
size: avii size

--can i have two plz. .


here u go
i hope u like it alil


it's awesome .^^ thx so much .^^ i'll use it tom..=] thx again .^^
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


karin1395 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



►avii ~desuu .^^
pic:


design: its up to yuu
texts u want in it: hAnNSaM and hanna-chii
size: avii size

--can i have two plz. .


here u go
i hope u like it alil


it's awesome .^^ thx so much .^^ i'll use it tom..=] thx again .^^

ohh okay thx too btw there faces lookd desame ^^

Posted 3/5/09

karin1395 wrote:

it's awesome .^^ thx so much .^^ i'll use it tom..=] thx again .^^

ohh okay thx too btw there faces lookd desame ^^

i know .^^ lool. .x] and they're pretty =] 'newayz, i gotta go. .thx again for dii avii .^^ *waves*
Member
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09
avii
pic:

design:anything cute:D
texts u want in it: karin-chan
size:thin n tall
Member
35324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to the ♥kingdom o...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

sexi-mami wrote:

avii
pic:

design:anything cute:D
texts u want in it: karin-chan
size:thin n tall


here hope u like it
its just simple



Member
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

karin1395 wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:

avii
pic:

design:anything cute:D
texts u want in it: karin-chan
size:thin n tall


here hope u like it
its just simple





umm thx
Posted 3/18/09
can u make this one?



design: horror mix w/ brush

text:Reikaji your nightmare

size:thin and tall


I hope you can do it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.