First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
most weak main character?
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

xfreshii wrote:


blackcatt wrote:



There's a spoiler for a reason. -_-;;


u r right -_-"
Posted 12/30/08

mahooya wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


blackcatt wrote:



There's a spoiler for a reason. -_-;;


u r right -_-"


She totally spoiled it for me. AGH. >:I
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
the former naruto cant take 1 on 1 in ataksuki battle................. naruto can only beat noobsss(weak) character.......

it really need to be 420+ or 430 chapters so naruto will be strong im getting lol

come onnnnnn people naruto is weak
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

boygwapo02 wrote:

naruto cant take 1 on 1 in ataksuki battle................. naruto can only beat noobsss(weak) character.......

come onnnnnn people naruto is weak


u can't Convince ppl everyone has his-her own opinion
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
to all people dont lol me cuz im reading naruto or watching it from the first till now..... i know the fight sense of this guy... so no need to tell me that naruto is weak his fight sense sucks
37279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

boygwapo02 wrote:


appletreetop wrote:

have you read chapter 430???? he destroyed one of Pain's puppets with one attack!!


oye i read the new episode of naruto....... does it really take that long so he will become awesome???? or what so ever..............



well i hope so, it looks like the actual fighting will start next chapter and then we'll see if he actually improved lol
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Probably Naruto...
Gosh, He probably didn't even train when he went off with Jiraiya (Probably stalked girls with him ¬.¬) Cause at the beggining of Shippuuden (sp?) he didn't change unlike the others like Sasuke, Sakura and all the other people in Konoha (Yes, I know Sasuke isn't in Konoha anymore) but yes I think Naruto is the most weak main character.
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Eternal-dreamz101 wrote:

Probably Naruto...
Gosh, He probably didn't even train when he went off with Jiraiya (Probably stalked girls with him ¬.¬) Cause at the beggining of Shippuuden (sp?) he didn't change unlike the others like Sasuke, Sakura and all the other people in Konoha (Yes, I know Sasuke isn't in Konoha anymore) but yes I think Naruto is the most weak main character.


oyeee im with u sister.... see..... read what she say naruto is weak........ nyahahahahaha
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Many girl main characters are weaker than Naruto.
Personally, I think he's pretty strong...albeit a bit dumb =.=
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
there are so many animes with weak main characters but to me the one on the fences are naruto and ichigo

Naruto I just don't understand how his tecniques of using BALLS can make him stronger. He has no actual fighting abilities (except when the nine tail takes over)

Ichigo To me his bankai was super cool because i really love a character who has super speed but in the later episodes his bankai just got less special and he has to depend on that mask to win his battles. Even with his mask these espada can still take him on no problem. I have no idea how he beat grimjaw but he did, just pure luck.
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Bashment wrote:


Naruto I just don't understand how his tecniques of using BALLS can make him stronger. He has no actual fighting abilities (except when the nine tail takes over)




look at this one too....... his right. oye im with u man
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

SakataGintoki wrote:


ilike wrote:

sailor moon


sailor moon is not a character little lady


usagi transforms into sailor moon...
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
the guy from chaos head is way weak and scred hes even scared to talk--he only gets any good in the last few episodes
2840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

ilike wrote:


SakataGintoki wrote:


ilike wrote:

sailor moon


sailor moon is not a character little lady


usagi transforms into sailor moon...


yeah... U r right... i thought "sailor moon" only as show's name... sorry ma'am
11535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
naruto isnt weak.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.