WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Application
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
This is a new group and i am hoping that other users could try and help me do requests, if there is any. If you want to help, please fill out this application form

Username:
Name/Nickname:
What you can do: (aviis, banners, icons, membership cards, i.d. cards, manga coloring, etc.)
How frequent are you online:
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!

Then please make an avatar, etc, for this pic:


NOTE Not everyone will get accepted. Please don't feel bad if your works aren't
approved. If you want, i can tell you what you need to work on.
Moderator
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / W/ Edward Cullen'...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
Username: Pashke
Name/Nickname: Yana-chan
What you can do: ( aviis, banners, icons, membership cards, i.d. cards, manga coloring, etc.) i can do some aviis and can do membership
How frequent are you online: random times but mostly @ night.
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!
Avii samples




Approved
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Pashke wrote:

Username: Pashke
Name/Nickname: Yana-chan
What you can do: ( aviis, banners, icons, membership cards, i.d. cards, manga coloring, etc.) i can do some aviis and can do membership
How frequent are you online: random times but mostly @ night.
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!
Avii samples





U r now approved!!
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!
Posted 12/30/08

Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!


thx and i will^^

Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!


thx and i will^^



Okaiess!!

Posted 12/30/08

Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!


thx and i will^^



Okaiess!!



o gomen but i dont hav any pics 4 rite now >< they r in my laptop but i cant bcuz it doesnt hav internet connection rite now T^T im soooo srry but i did invite 93 ppl
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:



AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!


thx and i will^^



Okaiess!!



o gomen but i dont hav any pics 4 rite now >< they r in my laptop but i cant bcuz it doesnt hav internet connection rite now T^T
im soooo srry but i did invite 93 ppl


It's okaiess!! thanx 4 inviting ur frends! Sory f u dont c ur username on d mods, i'm having troubles w/ editing it~

Posted 12/30/08

Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:



AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


Cahiopea411 wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:

Username:AmuHinamoriVampire
Name/Nickname:Aiko-chan
What you can do:id cards, avi's, banners, icons, membership cards
How frequent are you online:Always, mostly at afternoon&night

avii Samples:


Approved You are now a mod. please invite your friends n upload pics!!


thx and i will^^



Okaiess!!



o gomen but i dont hav any pics 4 rite now >< they r in my laptop but i cant bcuz it doesnt hav internet connection rite now T^T
im soooo srry but i did invite 93 ppl


It's okaiess!! thanx 4 inviting ur frends! Sory f u dont c ur username on d mods, i'm having troubles w/ editing it~



actually it not ur fault, it does on my groups 2
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:



Ohhh.............
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
this groupii is so cute..xd thx AmuHinamoriVampire 4 the invite..:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: AngelGoddess1997
Name/Nickname: Hikari
What you can do: almost everything..o.o;
How frequent are you online: 2-6hrs/day on vaca,
30min-2hr/day school dayz, 20min-6hr/weekend[sch]
so basically saying: forever..xd cuz iluvgrafix..haha^^
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!

about the pic..i dint get tyme to do so if chu remind me 2moro,
i'll finish/start later..><sorry and hope im approved..:3 i can do
manga coloring and lots of other complicated stuff too but i rly
havta go now..parents gonna get mad..D: so byebye and i'll c
the result tomorrow, when i wake up..^^ quote this post plz..:3
ohyah when i wrote sch i meant school..o.o;

~Hikari chan

Approved
Creator
17627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

this groupii is so cute..xd thx AmuHinamoriVampire 4 the invite..:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: AngelGoddess1997
Name/Nickname: Hikari
What you can do: almost everything..o.o;
How frequent are you online: 2-6hrs/day on vaca,
30min-2hr/day school dayz, 20min-6hr/weekend[sch]
so basically saying: forever..xd cuz iluvgrafix..haha^^
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!

about the pic..i dint get tyme to do so if chu remind me 2moro,
i'll finish/start later..><sorry and hope im approved..:3 i can do
manga coloring and lots of other complicated stuff too but i rly
havta go now..parents gonna get mad..D: so byebye and i'll c
the result tomorrow, when i wake up..^^ quote this post plz..:3
ohyah when i wrote sch i meant school..o.o;

~Hikari chan


Approved WOW!! ur sooo gud, ur now a mod!! please invite all ur buddies n add pics! Please read the topic To all mods. oh, yeah, u mentioed u do manga coloring,n i realy luv ur icons, please start a new topic 4 dat f u have time!! thnx

Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
Username: krazy_for_u
Name/Nickname: Cici-chan
What you can do:Aviis
How frequent are you online:Always on at 7:00a.m to 9:00 p.m
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!
I'm Not that good


Approved
Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08

Username:diana_unipet1996
Name/Nickname: Ana-chan
What you can do: aviis
How frequent are you online: mostof th time
Please give at least 3 examples; put in spoilers please!!



srry if its kinda messy. i was in a rush so... yea

Approved


Approved You r now a mod, sorry f u dont c ur name on d mod list, i'm having some troubles
Please invite ur buddies n add pics. Read the first post on the forum titled to all mods!!~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.