Created by Assault911
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Who will be Luffy's last oppnent
4423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
My choice: Blackbeard > Coby > Laboon
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
others.. it would be me
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sean289 wrote:

others.. it would be me


For real? How about I throw you into OP WorId then you kiIIed by Luffy by his finger.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Assault911 wrote:


sean289 wrote:

others.. it would be me


For real? How about I throw you into OP WorId then you kiIIed by Luffy by his finger.


if he could kill me wif 1 finger and if u could send me there.. that is.. lolz
Member
31723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Your guess is as...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I think it might be Whitebeard or Shanks.
Member
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
whitebeard wants to be king and luffy wants to be king conflict of interest
luffy is shows hero so he will become king most likely/ possibly so he'll have to fight whitebeard but we are a long way off from he being nearly powerful enough yet
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / balalalalaa land
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
blackbeard...
i guess,
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Land of Maharlika
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
yusuf maybe....
Posted 3/30/09
it would be some super strong guy in the new world to be revealed in the future.
Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

odata wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


odata wrote:

Perhaps it will be Monkey D. Dragon or Vegapunk... that is ust my opinion.


who is vegapunk


Vegapunk = responsible for creating the DFs, seastones in Marines Battleships, and Pacifistas(cyborgs).


man..correction vagapunk is n0t resp0nsible f0r creating the devil fruits...

Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
shanks...
well maybe he'll say 2 luffy "let's see h0w much you improved when da last time i saw you"
and maybe
shanks:can u give me back my straw hat??
luffy:no way..its mine already
shanks:u jerk! [use haki]
luffy:faint
hahahahaha
j0ke
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

silent_asssin wrote:


odata wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


odata wrote:

Perhaps it will be Monkey D. Dragon or Vegapunk... that is ust my opinion.


who is vegapunk


Vegapunk = responsible for creating the DFs, seastones in Marines Battleships, and Pacifistas(cyborgs).


man..correction vagapunk is n0t resp0nsible f0r creating the devil fruits...



Yup, I have mistaken about that excuse me, but he still discovered how the Devil Fruit's power works anyway, and its Vegapunk not Vagapunk... XD
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dasmarinas, Cavite
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Luffy's mother XD
Member
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

odata wrote:


silent_asssin wrote:


odata wrote:


Assault911 wrote:


odata wrote:

Perhaps it will be Monkey D. Dragon or Vegapunk... that is ust my opinion.


who is vegapunk


Vegapunk = responsible for creating the DFs, seastones in Marines Battleships, and Pacifistas(cyborgs).


man..correction vagapunk is n0t resp0nsible f0r creating the devil fruits...



Yup, I have mistaken about that excuse me, but he still discovered how the Devil Fruit's power works anyway, and its Vegapunk not Vagapunk... XD


well..........
nobody is perfect man!:P
hahahahaha
Member
22860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Monkey D. Dragon
Whitebeard
Blackbeard
Shanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.