First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ►►Request || Membership Cards
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE HERE!! Remember to choose which card you want: Smily_Gurl's or brit116299's.

===================================================================

Fill Out This Form:

Name or Nickname:
D.O.B.[date of birth]:
Gender:
Position:


Example:


===================================================================

Plz fill out this form:

Name:
Username:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Position:
Pic:


Example:
33037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in your dreamss . ♥
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
oo O.o i want one!! =]

Name or Nickname: Kaoi, Kaoi chii, Puff, Pop, Puffy Pop, Popcorn, Popsicle etc...
D.O.B.[date of birth]: Jan 4th 1998( I know Im young)
Gender: Young Lady (duh)
Position: Half-Creator.. -.-

DONE
Posted 12/30/08

PuFfPoP wrote:

oo O.o i want one!! =]

Name or Nickname: Kaoi, Kaoi chii, Puff, Pop, Puffy Pop, Popcorn, Popsicle etc...
D.O.B.[date of birth]: Jan 4th 1998( I know Im young)
Gender: Young Lady (duh)
Position: Half-Creator.. -.-


done.lol
33037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in your dreamss . ♥
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


PuFfPoP wrote:

oo O.o i want one!! =]

Name or Nickname: Kaoi, Kaoi chii, Puff, Pop, Puffy Pop, Popcorn, Popsicle etc...
D.O.B.[date of birth]: Jan 4th 1998( I know Im young)
Gender: Young Lady (duh)
Position: Half-Creator.. -.-


done.lol


KAWAII!! =]
Posted 12/30/08

PuFfPoP wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


PuFfPoP wrote:

oo O.o i want one!! =]

Name or Nickname: Kaoi, Kaoi chii, Puff, Pop, Puffy Pop, Popcorn, Popsicle etc...
D.O.B.[date of birth]: Jan 4th 1998( I know Im young)
Gender: Young Lady (duh)
Position: Half-Creator.. -.-


done.lol


KAWAII!! =]


thank you
Posted 12/30/08
Name or Nickname: Min-Kyung (dont forget da hyphen!!!)
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 3-31-97
Gender: Female
Position; member
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

amu-fan18 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Min-Kyung (dont forget da hyphen!!!)
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 3-31-97
Gender: Female
Position; member


i didnt know if you wanted mines or brit116299's
so i just made you one hehe
Posted 12/31/08
Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator


Posted 12/31/08


oh and i didnt noe. i was requesting it to anybody
Posted 12/31/08

amu-fan18 wrote:



oh and i didnt noe. i was requesting it to anybody


lol..thats okay ^^
Posted 12/31/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?
Posted 12/31/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?
Posted 12/31/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture
Posted 12/31/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture


okay just making sure
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.