First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ►►Request || Membership Cards
Posted 12/31/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture


okay just making sure


oh okay.^^
Posted 12/31/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture


okay just making sure


oh okay.^^



okay done..
but its not gonna look like the others hehe


Posted 12/31/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture


okay just making sure


oh okay.^^



okay done..
but its not gonna look like the others hehe




oh okay and I luv it
Posted 12/31/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:

Name or Nickname: Julie
D.O.B.[date of birth]: 2/3
Gender: Female
Position; moderator




who are you requesting too?


opps I forgot , you of course


lol..okay then ^^
so u want me to use that photo?


yes u can use that picture


okay just making sure


oh okay.^^



okay done..
but its not gonna look like the others hehe




oh okay and I luv it


thank you !! ^_________________^
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Name:KAOI >:]
Username:xowafflesxo
D.O.B: Jan 4th 1998
Gender: Female babai!
Position: member!! =]
Pic:



DONE
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xoWafflesxo wrote:

Name:KAOI >:]
Username:xowafflesxo
D.O.B: Jan 4th 1998
Gender: Female babai!
Position: member!! =]
Pic:



Do you want Smily_Gurl's card or mines?
Posted 1/2/09

brit116299 wrote:


xoWafflesxo wrote:

Name:KAOI >:]
Username:xowafflesxo
D.O.B: Jan 4th 1998
Gender: Female babai!
Position: member!! =]
Pic:



Do you want Smily_Gurl's card or mines?


if yur available?? >.?? xD
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


sorry for the wait
Posted 1/2/09

brit116299 wrote:



sorry for the wait


awww! its adorable!! :33 arrigato -hugs-
Member
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xoWafflesxo wrote:


brit116299 wrote:



sorry for the wait


awww! its adorable!! :33 arrigato -hugs-


no problem ^^
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mothafuka!
Offline
Posted 4/21/10
hi!
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mothafuka!
Offline
Posted 4/21/10
i want one! i want one!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.