Created by LaRebeldeRaven
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
How will you feel when shugo chara ends?
Posted 2/5/09
Guess I should give an answer...
"Good"
Then my friend on MSN can stop talking about it all day...

Member
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
i think i wouldn't be crying or anything but i just know that after a couple of days my life will be boring
i'm always looking forward to see the newest episodes and it would be kinda strange not seeing anything new..
i actually hop there would be like a hundred episodes .. but still , the anime can't go on forever
(even though i wouldn't object to that idea )
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
it really depends on how it ends...
but i will miss it....
Posted 2/5/09

StarlIight wrote:

Guess I should give an answer...
"Good"
Then my friend on MSN can stop talking about it all day...



Lmfao, I second that~
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
i would feel good
Member
3531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
i think ill feel really bad...
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
i really love this anime/manga . . . i know this a sad endin, but i want the anime/manga to end like this . . . Amu finds the embryo and wish for everyone's wish to come but it come at a price, everyones wish will be granted but they will all forget about everyone else and their shugo chara, except Amu will be the only one who remembers and keeps her shugo chara and to have her wish to grant everyone wish she will have to hunt for X eggs , the end T_T so *sniff* so sad
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartu
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

pokegirl21 wrote:

If tadamu happens and they kiss i will luv it and i will be the happiest 11 year old in the world, if amuto happends and they kiss, i sue the company if something like Kukamu or Kaimu happen i wont really care >.>

tottaly agree XD

Member
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
I'd be a little bummed at first. A good anime is hard to come by. One that you're addicted to. But, if it ends well, I'll be glad.

If Amu ends up with Ikuto I'll be quite content.
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
b all, "Phew... finally ended...." but i still giv up b4 it even end... XDDD
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

pokegirl21 wrote:

If tadamu happens and they kiss i will luv it and i will be the happiest 11 year old in the world, if amuto happends and they kiss, i sue the company if something like Kukamu or Kaimu happen i wont really care >.>


miss, just sit bac, relax n enjoy da show... if u cant... i suggest u 2 tak a chill pill...

Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

woonsim wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:

If tadamu happens and they kiss i will luv it and i will be the happiest 11 year old in the world, if amuto happends and they kiss, i sue the company if something like Kukamu or Kaimu happen i wont really care >.>


miss, just sit bac, relax n enjoy da show... if u cant... i suggest u 2 tak a chill pill...



ppl dont understand my sarcasim anymore X3
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

pokegirl21 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:

If tadamu happens and they kiss i will luv it and i will be the happiest 11 year old in the world, if amuto happends and they kiss, i sue the company if something like Kukamu or Kaimu happen i wont really care >.>


miss, just sit bac, relax n enjoy da show... if u cant... i suggest u 2 tak a chill pill...



ppl dont understand my sarcasim anymore X3


wont do n nvr will
Posted 3/24/09
No reaction,, o_o
Posted 3/24/09
OMFG NO!! TT-TT
OMAGLKSDFNGLSDNFGLSDKG O HAY LOOKIE!!
A NEW EPISODE OF -INSERT OTHER ANIME HERE- IS OUT!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.