First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Student
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

It's alright

I'm glad that you've liked my idea

Btw... i'll join the Sports Club
Student
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Insanity, Antartica
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
I think I be Stargazing!
Posted 1/19/09
i'll be in the after school hunt, hehe
Teacher
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Can you add dark music, and can I be teacher for that?
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
can i also be in the sports club?
thanks!
Posted 1/20/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:

Can you add dark music, and can I be teacher for that?


yeah i'll add it ^_^ we don't need teachers for the clubs, but you can take part in them
Posted 1/20/09
i shall pick....after school hunt! ^^
Student
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09


Can You Add Light Music, Too? If You Do I'll Join It....And I'll Join Dark Music And Stargazing, Too
Posted 1/22/09

MangaRox2 wrote:



Can You Add Light Music, Too? If You Do I'll Join It....And I'll Join Dark Music And Stargazing, Too


done, thanks 4 the idea!!
Student
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

digi0009 wrote:


MangaRox2 wrote:



Can You Add Light Music, Too? If You Do I'll Join It....And I'll Join Dark Music And Stargazing, Too


done, thanks 4 the idea!!


You're Welcome And Thanks Too!!
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
ah, there's more! can i also join light music? thank you!
Student
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Shirahikari wrote:

The clubs are:

After School Hunt
Join your teachers and classmates in a hunt after your classes! You can hunt people, classmates or teachers! A fun way to spend the night hours!

Stargazing
Just look up at the stars in the night sky! Aren't they beautiful?

Hide-n-Seek
Try and find your classmates and teachers, or hide from them! Choose who is the finder!

Sports
Play lots of different sports with your classmates and teachers!

Dark Music
Play dark music with your classmates and teachers!

Light Music
Play light music with your classmates and teachers!

Join as many as you want. ^^




Can I join all of them, please?
Posted 2/8/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

The clubs are:

After School Hunt
Join your teachers and classmates in a hunt after your classes! You can hunt people, classmates or teachers! A fun way to spend the night hours!

Stargazing
Just look up at the stars in the night sky! Aren't they beautiful?

Hide-n-Seek
Try and find your classmates and teachers, or hide from them! Choose who is the finder!

Sports
Play lots of different sports with your classmates and teachers!

Dark Music
Play dark music with your classmates and teachers!

Light Music
Play light music with your classmates and teachers!

Join as many as you want. ^^




Can I join all of them, please?


As u wish !!
Student
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
After School Hunt
Stargazing
Sports
Dark Music
Light Music


Student
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

After School Hunt
Join your teachers and classmates in a hunt after your classes! You can hunt people, classmates or teachers! A fun way to spend the night hours!

Stargazing
Just look up at the stars in the night sky! Aren't they beautiful?

Hide-n-Seek
Try and find your classmates and teachers, or hide from them! Choose who is the finder!

Sports
Play lots of different sports with your classmates and teachers!

Dark Music
Play dark music with your classmates and teachers!

Light Music
Play light music with your classmates and teachers!



ALL !! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.