First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The little park
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Mysterioza and little Ren-Ren enter the park for the first time...
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What a nice place!!! right Ren-Ren?!"

"It's okay i guess ><" You know i prefer to exercise my fighting skills!"
Mysterioza tries to cheer up her little Ren-Ren...
"Come on honey! Try to have fun here!! look around how many kids are here!! ^____^ You might make new friends!"
Ren-Ren sighs...
"Fine mommy. I'll try!"
"Okay sweetie! i'll w8 here for u...sitting in that bench!"
Mysterioza sits down while watching Ren-Ren heading to a swing....
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Mysterioza wrote:

Mysterioza and little Ren-Ren enter the park for the first time...
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What a nice place!!! right Ren-Ren?!"

"It's okay i guess ><" You know i prefer to exercise my fighting skills!"
Mysterioza tries to cheer up her little Ren-Ren...
"Come on honey! Try to have fun here!! look around how many kids are here!! ^____^ You might make new friends!"
Ren-Ren sighs...
"Fine mommy. I'll try!"
"Okay sweetie! i'll w8 here for u...sitting in that bench!"
Mysterioza sits down while watching Ren-Ren heading to a swing....


wahhhh tripz over mysterioza
hehe sorry didn't see u there
pullez out hand
hi am za-cahn
and thatz kakashi
hi~~~
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


"Oh! Hello there!"
Mysterioza greets the 2 ppl with a big smile...
"I am Mysterioza! nice to meet u miss Za-chan! and u too young mister Kakashi! That girl over there on the swing with the pink-white hair is my little daughter Ren-Ren!"
Mysterioza points out at the swing...
"Why doesn't the young mister Kakashi join her?! i think u too will get along quite good!"
Mysterioza looks down to the cute little kid with a warm welcoming smile...
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 2/22/09



hehe u can just call me za-chan and him kakashi
^-^ *smilez*
hi ren-ren
wavez to her
kakashi u can go play with her ill keep ur book
kay ... ren ren wait for me
hez o cute i could just squesh him
mystey can i call u that ?
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

za-chan wrote:



"Okay then! ^_^ It will be Za-chan! You can call whatever u want! and ur son is really cute!! "
Said Mysterioza with a smile...
"Hello! i am Ren-Ren! what's ur name?!"
Said Ren-Ren to the little Kakashi...
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

Mysterioza wrote:


za-chan wrote:



"Okay then! ^_^ It will be Za-chan! You can call whatever u want! and ur son is really cute!! "
Said Mysterioza with a smile...
"Hello! i am Ren-Ren! what's ur name?!"
Said Ren-Ren to the little Kakashi...


kakshi not my son i love him too much to make him my son my wuver lol anime wuver ^_~
kakashi: my name is hatake kakashi how about u
Posted 2/23/09
*lays down in the shade as Kyo sips is juice*
......
*starts humming*
Kyo: -_-
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/24/09


"Hehe! anyway he is cute!"
Said Mysterioza with a smile...
Meanwhile..
"I am Ren-Ren as i said Ren-Ren Akashiyo. it's nice to meet u Kakashi! but why do u wear that mask?"
Said Ren-Ren..
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Mysterioza wrote:



"Hehe! anyway he is cute!"
Said Mysterioza with a smile...
Meanwhile..
"I am Ren-Ren as i said Ren-Ren Akashiyo. it's nice to meet u Kakashi! but why do u wear that mask?"
Said Ren-Ren..


well itz easy i like it when i feel like kissing za-chan i take it off when the fangirlz try to kiss me i hide my self
-.- actually kakashi u draw more attention by wearing the mask
soz didn't hear was cleaning my ear i only heard draw what do u want me to draw-.- forget it u can go play with ren-ren in th slidez
kay come on ren-ren *grabz ren-renz hand and run to the slidez
mystey we can sit under that tree or do u prefer some were else???
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/24/09


"Oh! i understand now!"
Ren-Ren said with a smile of a excitement...
"Yeah, sure za-chan!! Oh! i brought a basket with me we things to eat."
Mysterioza sits under the tree and opens the basket...
"Please feel free to grab something to eat!"
Mysterioza said with a big smile and pointing inside the basket...
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Mysterioza wrote:



"Oh! i understand now!"
Ren-Ren said with a smile of a excitement...
"Yeah, sure za-chan!! Oh! i brought a basket with me we things to eat."
Mysterioza sits under the tree and opens the basket...
"Please feel free to grab something to eat!"
Mysterioza said with a big smile and pointing inside the basket...



anything u make will sure be delicious ^-^
*za-chan sitz under the tree*
letz eat together *yay* but hat should i start with
~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

za-chan wrote:






"well lets see...i have sandwiches, fruit cake, cheese cake, apples, orange juice, coffee and hot chocolate!"
Mysterioza said to za-chan...
"I know they are not many but i didn't had much time to prepare anything else..."
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Mysterioza wrote:


za-chan wrote:






"well lets see...i have sandwiches, fruit cake, cheese cake, apples, orange juice, coffee and hot chocolate!"
Mysterioza said to za-chan...
"I know they are not many but i didn't had much time to prepare anything else..."





it ok there all delicous ^-^ then letz see letz start with the fruit cake n the hot choclate *-*
cutz the fruit cake to four piecez
here u go 1 for u 1 for me and the 2 are for ren-ren and kakashi
*givez u the cake*
*munch munch*
yumm there delicouse
*grabez the hot chocllate termose and pourz for u a cup andpourz a cup for myself*
here ya go ^-^
*sip sip*
wahh burned my toung T-T

~Boutique c0-owner~
31533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

za-chan wrote:

it ok there all delicous ^-^ then letz see letz start with the fruit cake n the hot choclate *-*
cutz the fruit cake to four piecez
here u go 1 for u 1 for me and the 2 are for ren-ren and kakashi
*givez u the cake*
*munch munch*
yumm there delicouse
*grabez the hot chocllate termose and pourz for u a cup andpourz a cup for myself*
here ya go ^-^
*sip sip*
wahh burned my toung T-T



"Thankies!"

Mysterioza takes the piece of cake from za-chan...
"WHOA!!! are u okay?! u should be careful with the hot chocolate!"
Mysterioza said to za-chan kinda strictly and worried...
~Boutique c0-owner~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Mysterioza wrote:


za-chan wrote:

it ok there all delicous ^-^ then letz see letz start with the fruit cake n the hot choclate *-*
cutz the fruit cake to four piecez
here u go 1 for u 1 for me and the 2 are for ren-ren and kakashi
*givez u the cake*
*munch munch*
yumm there delicouse
*grabez the hot chocllate termose and pourz for u a cup andpourz a cup for myself*
here ya go ^-^
*sip sip*
wahh burned my toung T-T



"Thankies!"

Mysterioza takes the piece of cake from za-chan...
"WHOA!!! are u okay?! u should be careful with the hot chocolate!"
Mysterioza said to za-chan kinda strictly and worried...


hehe don't worry about it ....huh therz an ice ream shop behind the tree want me to get u one
*standz*
i wana vanilla yummy yummy vanilaaaaa what flavour would u like ^-^
oh yea and ill get some for kakashi kiba and ren-ren ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.