[REQUEST] Avatars
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 1/12/09
Fill out this form if you want an avatar made:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it):
Username(Name):
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it):
Crop?(if,yes please be specific):
Extra(stars, hearts, etc):
Border:
Pic(in spoiler please):

Please do not request banners, profiles, or icons here they are in a different forum!!!
Please Be Patient


Mods if they request anybody please put " pending then ur username" or w/e so that other mods know that its taken

THANK YOU!!!


Color Code(use these colors for the mod ur requesting if its anybody just bold it)
LoveLikeOxygen-
MoonlightNecko
HitoiroSky
x_Imagination
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 1/1/09



Finished.
Posted 1/1/09


Hope you like.[:
please post high quality pictures next time.

Posted 1/1/09

LoveLikeOxygen- wrote:



Hope you like.[:
please post high quality pictures next time.



wow thank you so much :3
Posted 1/2/09
Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): LoveLikeOxygen-
Username(Name): mistarFiSHY
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it): mistarFiSHY
Crop?(if,yes please be specific): yes same size as the eg below.
Extra(stars, hearts, etc): nice brushes//effects; scribbly writing brush- something like this?

Border: none
Pic(in spoiler please):

2523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / myy housee
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/6/09
Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): Anyonee!!!!
Username(Name):hinamorii_amu
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it):hinamorii_amu (put it with a pretty font please )
Crop?(if,yes please be specific):long&thin(but wide enough for their faces to see...)
Extra(stars, hearts, etc):none
Border:mm..howeveer
Pic(in spoiler please):


Done
Posted 1/3/09

hinamorii_amu wrote:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): Anyonee!!!!
Username(Name):hinamorii_amu
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it):hinamorii_amu (put it with a pretty font please )
Crop?(if,yes please be specific):long&thin(but wide enough for their faces to see...)
Extra(stars, hearts, etc):none
Border:mm..howeveer
Pic(in spoiler please):




is this okay??


853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

MoonlightNecko wrote:


hinamorii_amu wrote:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): Anyonee!!!!
Username(Name):hinamorii_amu
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it):hinamorii_amu (put it with a pretty font please )
Crop?(if,yes please be specific):long&thin(but wide enough for their faces to see...)
Extra(stars, hearts, etc):none
Border:mm..howeveer
Pic(in spoiler please):




is this okay??



don't forget to put Done on the orginal Post
I did it again cuz i was dead bored
2523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / myy housee
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Molly_xoxo wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:


hinamorii_amu wrote:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): Anyonee!!!!
Username(Name):hinamorii_amu
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it):hinamorii_amu (put it with a pretty font please )
Crop?(if,yes please be specific):long&thin(but wide enough for their faces to see...)
Extra(stars, hearts, etc):none
Border:mm..howeveer
Pic(in spoiler please):




is this okay??



don't forget to put Done on the orginal Post
I did it again cuz i was dead bored


thx to both of u they're really cool!
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

mistarFiSHY wrote:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): LoveLikeOxygen-
Username(Name): mistarFiSHY
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it): mistarFiSHY
Crop?(if,yes please be specific): yes same size as the eg below.
Extra(stars, hearts, etc): nice brushes//effects; scribbly writing brush- something like this?

Border: none
Pic(in spoiler please):



Sorry For The Wait
Posted 1/7/09

Molly_xoxo wrote:


mistarFiSHY wrote:

Mod Requesting(fill out in a different color so mods will notice it): LoveLikeOxygen-
Username(Name): mistarFiSHY
Text(please tell if u want your username/name on it): mistarFiSHY
Crop?(if,yes please be specific): yes same size as the eg below.
Extra(stars, hearts, etc): nice brushes//effects; scribbly writing brush- something like this?

Border: none
Pic(in spoiler please):



Sorry For The Wait


LOL that's kay :]
You must be logged in to post.