First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
ARSENAL

they're quite good....and the name of their team is the same as my middle name
Posted 2/26/09
none, i only watch the super bowl to judge the commercials.
Posted 2/26/09
All about Arsenal! Greatest team going.
Posted 2/26/09

JoSh242 wrote:

yeah like football (or soccer in america). But yeah who do u support

this is my team pride of london



yes ,i too support arsenal
9935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / leaving planet earth
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09

JoSh242 wrote:

yeah like football (or soccer in america). But yeah who do u support

this is my team pride of london



Arsenal rocks!!Gunners bang bang!!
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
LIVERPOOL FOREVER
XD
cos no one can stand in their way.
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE.
liverpool<3
: D
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
none
3178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nottingham or Man...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

mcvf wrote:

none, i only watch the super bowl to judge the commercials.


NO.
Posted 3/30/09
EVERTON !!
Posted 3/30/09

Ketsuen wrote:


mcvf wrote:

none, i only watch the super bowl to judge the commercials.


NO.


sorry, im a skier and football is to much of a primitive sport for me.

i enjoy more civilized sports.
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
EPL : Arsenal, Chelsea
Serie A: AC Milan
La Liga: FC Barcelona, Real Madrid
Eredivisie: AFC Ajax
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

mcvf wrote:


Ketsuen wrote:


mcvf wrote:

none, i only watch the super bowl to judge the commercials.


NO.


sorry, im a skier and football is to much of a primitive sport for me.

i enjoy more civilized sports.


i'm sure i would have enjoyed skiing, but i don't know, i haven't seen real snow in my lifetime(so far )
i'll stick with football, an all seasons sport, that requires little equipment
141339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Liverpool for some reason
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09
well i really dont have a favorite team but i really like watching soccer cant wait to see the World Cup
Posted 4/2/09
Overall teams I support LIVERPOOL!
but I also like Juventus...Manchester United...Atletico Madrid...Real Madrid...Chelsea... AC Milan...and Bayern Munich
First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.