First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?
29184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/27/12

kufirst wrote:


samuells wrote:

Manchester United.
This seasons nothing short of interesting to say the least and as much as I don't want to say it I have to give Man City credit for how they're playing.
Hopefully United can recover the 2 points we are behind now and then move into the lead.


Hopefully you guys give Sp*rs another beatdown!


Maybe if I'm lucky they'll treat em like Arsenal did this last weekend xD
108980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/12

samuells wrote:


kufirst wrote:


samuells wrote:

Manchester United.
This seasons nothing short of interesting to say the least and as much as I don't want to say it I have to give Man City credit for how they're playing.
Hopefully United can recover the 2 points we are behind now and then move into the lead.


Hopefully you guys give Sp*rs another beatdown!


Maybe if I'm lucky they'll treat em like Arsenal did this last weekend xD


Thank you United!
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/12
My favorite football team is Ajax-Holland, AFC Ajax was founded back in 1900, making it one of the oldest clubs in Europe. After a rocky start in the early part of the century the tables turned and the club has since earned 29 league titles. I watch football free and just because i play football match regular without fail its relaxes my mind, keeps me cool and fit.

Banned
34165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

jack1421 wrote:

My favorite football team is Ajax-Holland, AFC Ajax was founded back in 1900, making it one of the oldest clubs in Europe. After a rocky start in the early part of the century the tables turned and the club has since earned 29 league titles. I watch football free and just because i play football match regular without fail its relaxes my mind, keeps me cool and fit.



I can name 30+ clubs that were founded before 1900. Hohohoho.
108980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

CarboKill wrote:


jack1421 wrote:

My favorite football team is Ajax-Holland, AFC Ajax was founded back in 1900, making it one of the oldest clubs in Europe. After a rocky start in the early part of the century the tables turned and the club has since earned 29 league titles. I watch football free and just because i play football match regular without fail its relaxes my mind, keeps me cool and fit.



I can name 30+ clubs that were founded before 1900. Hohohoho.


And I can name 1 user who can name 30+ clubs that were founded before 1900. Hohohoho.
9848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Scunthorpe, England
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
I can name one club formed before 1900 and it is Scunthorpe United formed in 1899.
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/12
Serie A : AC Milan n maybe Juventus

EPL : Manchester United

La Liga : FC Barcelona
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 5/3/12
My team is Called Benfica...that is the team i support in the bottom of my heart :D
30327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / OC, Cali
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
Mexican futbol: PUMAS UNAM

European football: Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan

International: Mexico, France, and Germany
38201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Dallas
Online
Posted 5/15/12
Club America 4 LIFE!
26137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom, E...
Offline
Posted 5/15/12


I support Arsenal FC. Come on you gunners!
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/12
The red devils an my local team the quakes.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
HALA MADRID
6085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / St. Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
National Team:
U.S. National Team

Domestic League:
Colorado Rapids (I grew up in CO, and that's where I lived when MLS started)

EPL:
Arsenal

La Liga:
Barcelona
7061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Dresden
Online
Posted 6/30/12
national team:
brazil even though im not brazilian. i liked the jogo bonito since i started playing football

football club:
FC BAYERN, Stern des Südens=).
First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.