First  Prev  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?
27164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I be overseas som...
Offline
Posted 8/6/12 , edited 8/6/12
MANCHESTER UNITED!
TRUELY THE BEST TEAM IN MANCHESTER AND THE WORLD!
COME ON YOU REDS!

8/5/2012 ZDM59FZLR74 All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Valid Nov 4, 2012 Not Redeemed Yet
Posted 8/7/12

HewlandM wrote:

MANCHESTER UNITED!
TRUELY THE BEST TEAM IN MANCHESTER AND THE WORLD!
COME ON YOU REDS!

8/5/2012 ZDM59FZLR74 All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Valid Nov 4, 2012 Not Redeemed Yet


Macclesfield is the best team in Manchester, you bastard.
27164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I be overseas som...
Offline
Posted 8/7/12
Never heard of them
Posted 8/7/12

HewlandM wrote:

Never heard of them


Wahey, typical glory hunter. Knows fuck all about the sport, and has never even set foot in the area where the team they "support" (not really, you're more of a fan.) comes from.
27164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I be overseas som...
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
I know enough about your sad little team but I admit I dont pay much attention to worthless football clubs in pointless leagues.. you and that little backwards village you call home are welcome to it.
111416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
3888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
Why isn't there cheerleaders in old trafford.. Very unamerican...
Posted 8/8/12

HewlandM wrote:

I know enough about your sad little team but I admit I dont pay much attention to worthless football clubs in pointless leagues.. you and that little backwards village you call home are welcome to it.


Wow, seriously? You spent your time searching google for information about it, just so you could feign knowledge, and try to argue back to me? Well here's the thing, you worthless piece of southern cunt glory hunting shite: you're a fucking moron.

1. I'm glad you said it's my team. Because it reminded me that Everywhere-but-Manchester United (the full legit name, Fergie told me, we're good mates.) isn't your team. You only claim to support them because they're so good, and they always win shit. Maybe you didn't switch this year, but if City win a couple more titles, you can bet your own arse you'll switch.

2. You don't pay much attention? Well yeah, as I said, you don't know fuck all about the sport. Probably never even watched a match before, you probably watch highlights and read Match of the Day articles so you can enter discussions about it.

3. I don't come from Maccelsfield, nor do I support them. That was just a joke to prove that you're a bloody moron. But backward? EVERYBODY IN MACCELSFIELD IS A MANC. In that "backwards ass village", most of them are United or City supporters, even if it's just in addition to being Maccelsfield supporters. It's a fucking town IN MANCHESTER. You. Dumb. TWAT.

4. Worthless clubs? Pointless leagues? I'll tell you one thing, sonny jim. Nearly all of these fancy ass players who you probably don't even know the names or numbers of apart from Rooney, mostly came from "worthless" clubs in "pointless" leagues. That's how they get discovered, before going to better teams. Pointless? I think not. Nick Powell, the new United youngster, came from Crewe Alexandra. That's a Stoke team. He's from Stoke. I bet you won't insult him though, because he's gonna be playing at Old Trafford now, in front of a bunch of chinks, Americans, and queers from London like you. And when a Maccelsfield player gets spotted by a big team, you won't insult him either, will you? Mhm, no you won't.

5. It doesn't matter how far down a team is. All teams get wins, all teams score goals. A real fan, or rather SUPPORTER, (which you can't be called since you don't support United in anyway possible) doesn't stop supporting a team because they're not successful. They follow their team wherever they go, because it's not just about the trophies and shit. It's about fucking pride, son. People with brains support their local team, because they're the representatives of their city, their town, whatever. You don't come from Manchester, you wouldn't have the passion, you wouldn't know. The lower teams aren't worthless clubs, you scrawny little fuck. Their fans choose to support them, and not some big fancy-ass club based around money and hispanics, because that's where they come from. They enjoy watching their shitty teams play, because no matter how shit they are, it's their hometown. Why don't you support Tottenham? Arsenal? Chelsea? West Ham? Watford? Oh wait, they're not the fucking best. They don't win that much, you need to be on the winning side, don't you, you little pussy? I feel sorry for legit Manchester United fans, regardless of where they come from, who have to be mistaken for the likes of you disgusting fucking pricks.

So yeah, you wanted to go off the tangent and make it personal in the first place, so I thought I'd expand a little.

Stoke City's my team, by the way. Inb4 you say some typical shit like "They're a shit team, they don't win fuck all!"

Well dickhead, I come from Stoke. DURRHURRHURR, HOW WEIRDDDDD
27164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I be overseas som...
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
lol you KNOW I'm not going to read this novel, hope u didn't waste too much time..
28487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
Tottenham Hotspur. Support your local team people!

(I'm talking to you Man U fans)
111416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
I'll never have the validity of you locals but I support Arsenal through thick and thin.
Posted 8/9/12

HewlandM wrote:

lol you KNOW I'm not going to read this novel, hope u didn't waste too much time..


Great, makes you look even more moronic, I'm fine with that. Now hurry up boy, best order your City shirt just incase they clinch the title again, eh?
27164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I be overseas som...
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
Why are you continuing to make yourself look small minded & pathetic? You need to find more things to do in that little village... try writing more novels about your lil football club maybe?
3888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
YO... I got Dibbs on Suarez on our Fantasy league no touch or get cut k
111416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/9/12

Jinkst wrote:

YO... I got Dibbs on Suarez on our Fantasy league no touch or get cut k


Each team can pick whoever they want albeit within the monetary constraints given of course (£ 100). Then the teams our ranked based on how well your team does each gameweek.
First  Prev  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.