• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Football (Soccer) team do you support?
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Brisbane
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Brisbane Roar and Crystal Palace.
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Outer space.
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
^^^ yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very excited for the World Cup this summer
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Greed Island
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Manchester United and Milan
8217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Real madrid
20309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
The Mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers! Hoping to soon be back in the Championship at the end of the season.
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Liverpool, England
Offline
Posted 1/21/14

ForbiddenReaper wrote:

The Mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers! Hoping to soon be back in the Championship at the end of the season.


I'm a Gillingham supporter,and I'm still grinning street Macdonalds last minute winner a couple of weeks ago!
20309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14

Bendanarama wrote:


ForbiddenReaper wrote:

The Mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers! Hoping to soon be back in the Championship at the end of the season.


I'm a Gillingham supporter,and I'm still grinning street Macdonalds last minute winner a couple of weeks ago!


Oh god, don't remind me about that haha. Was hoping we would at least get away with a draw, since we never looked like we were going to score at all, it was a well deserved result for you in the end though. Was probably expecting too much after we beat you 4 - 0 earlier in the season. Akinfenwa vs Elekobi was somewhat enjoyable mind you.
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Liverpool, England
Offline
Posted 1/21/14

ForbiddenReaper wrote:


Bendanarama wrote:


ForbiddenReaper wrote:


The Mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers! Hoping to soon be back in the Championship at the end of the season.


I'm a Gillingham supporter,and I'm still grinning street Macdonalds last minute winner a couple of weeks ago!


Oh god, don't remind me about that haha. Was hoping we would at least get away with a draw, since we never looked like we were going to score at all. Was probably expecting too much after we beat you 4 - 0 earlier in the season. Akinfenwa vs Elekobi was somewhat enjoyable mind you.


Lol to be fair it still astounds me just how well akinfenwa
Moves for a bloke of his size. To be honest, our performance this season has been a big factor in how much rugby league I've been watching!
15140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Japan.
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/21/14

To Dare Is To Do
And we're doing alright
20995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Corner of Moon &...
Offline
Posted 1/21/14


Barcelona FOREVER! *High FIve*
36966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Arsenal FC, Gunner for life! It's been quite some time since they've been in title contention and I am still afraid they'll somehow mess it up.
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
Manchester city all the way!
Also, their is WAY too many bleeding united supporters in this thread.
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / detroit, Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Hala madrid!!
First  Prev  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.