First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If you will be given magic powers, what will it be?
Posted 12/30/08
If your choice is none of the above and more specific, just post your choice.


I voted for fire, but i also like Darkness ^^.. i wish we have super powers!
Member
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I prefer wind but it wasn't there so I choose earth.
Member
2325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ninj'd
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
i chose ice but i would love to have like a wepon thing
Member
4274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i love LIGHTING and DrakNESS !!!!
i wish we have superpowers!
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
I prefer divine powers or light...i also like exquiping...and lastly summoning...hahaha

But from the choices above i choose lightning and ice...
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
I prefer divine powers or light...i also like exquiping...and lastly summoning...hahaha

But from the choices above i choose lightning and ice...
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
hmmm fire n dark, i suppose
Posted 5/1/09
death.poison and demon magic like a necromancer or warlock
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / West Hills Califo...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:

I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha


lol Bleach.
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / West Hills Califo...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:

I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha


lol Bleach.


yeah lol, one of my like skill to obliterate annoying people, joke, lol
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:

I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha


lol Bleach.


yeah lol, one of my like skill to obliterate annoying people, joke, lol


Then you must have been using that a lot. lol
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / West Hills Califo...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:

I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha


lol Bleach.


yeah lol, one of my like skill to obliterate annoying people, joke, lol


Then you must have been using that a lot. lol


for sure, haha!! anyway it's kinda dangerous if used it in public so it has disadvantage though
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Katsu-Shiraishi wrote:

I'd like to have "Time Control" which i can use from daily activities, for offensive skill, it would be a "Grand Cero" hahaha


lol Bleach.


yeah lol, one of my like skill to obliterate annoying people, joke, lol


Then you must have been using that a lot. lol


for sure, haha!! anyway it's kinda dangerous if used it in public so it has disadvantage though


nonsense you can always escape with that monstrous speed of yours.
Member
6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 11/16/11
I want the power of the wind!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.