First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆R E Q U E S T☆Avatars!☆
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
Please Fill this out:

Text:
Text Color:
Border:
Border Color:
animation?:
Designs:
Extras:
Anything else?:
Size(tall or thin):
Crop(yes, where):
Do you need it A.S.A.P?:
Who do you want to do it?:


To Mods:
Please put And your name by it so we know your doing that Request! thank you!
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

yay im the first!!
Text: Champiee
Text Color: anything that matches
Border: no
Border Color:no
animation?: no
Designs: brushes or render
Extras: -
Anything else?: nothing
Do you need it A.S.A.P?: a bit
Who do you want to do it?:
anyone
Pic:

MoonlightNecko
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08


ummm.......do u want to be cropped??
and wat do u mean by rener or brushes??
srry for these questions
Posted 12/31/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:



ummm.......do u want to be cropped??
and wat do u mean by rener or brushes??
srry for these questions


yes crop it.
render is sumthing like this:
in which the background is changed.but ish okay not to include render though..
and brushes are some deco which is related to photoshop..
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08


i use photoscape so i dont kno if its gonna turn out the way u want
do u want any other designs on it
Posted 12/31/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:



i use photoscape so i dont kno if its gonna turn out the way u want
do u want any other designs on it


okay. anything u want.
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/3/09
Text: Yuki (big ans then somewhere) write something sad please , and write "JennyD" somewhere nicly too (dont have copyright thx)
Text Color: anything that fits
Border: anything u want just awsome
Border Color: anything u want xD
animation?: nopes
Designs: anything u want xD just awsome
Extras: butterflies... anything that fits
Anything else?: haha anything u want xD
Size(tall or thin): tall and thin
Crop(yes, where):
Do you need it A.S.A.P?: if it is needed then yes, if not then dont bother
Who do you want to do it?: anyone
Picture:

Done fullmooncat
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

JennyD wrote:

Text: Yuki (big ans then somewhere) write something sad please , and write "JennyD" somewhere nicly too (dont have copyright thx)
Text Color: anything that fits
Border: anything u want just awsome
Border Color: anything u want xD
animation?: nopes
Designs: anything u want xD just awsome
Extras: butterflies... anything that fits
Anything else?: haha anything u want xD
Size(tall or thin): tall and thin
Crop(yes, where):
Do you need it A.S.A.P?: if it is needed then yes, if not then dont bother
Who do you want to do it?: anyone
Picture:


Done
.::.hope u like it sorry if it's ugly TT.TT

Posted 1/2/09

fullmooncat wrote:


JennyD wrote:

Text: Yuki (big ans then somewhere) write something sad please , and write "JennyD" somewhere nicly too (dont have copyright thx)
Text Color: anything that fits
Border: anything u want just awsome
Border Color: anything u want xD
animation?: nopes
Designs: anything u want xD just awsome
Extras: butterflies... anything that fits
Anything else?: haha anything u want xD
Size(tall or thin): tall and thin
Crop(yes, where):
Do you need it A.S.A.P?: if it is needed then yes, if not then dont bother
Who do you want to do it?: anyone
Picture:


Done
.::.hope u like it sorry if it's ugly TT.TT



ugly?? haha not really, i really like it, thx alot
Posted 1/2/09

champiee wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



i use photoscape so i dont kno if its gonna turn out the way u want
do u want any other designs on it


okay. anything u want.


srry its not very good i didnt kno wat to do u can ask some one else if u want
Posted 1/2/09

JennyD wrote:


fullmooncat wrote:


JennyD wrote:

Text: Yuki (big ans then somewhere) write something sad please , and write "JennyD" somewhere nicly too (dont have copyright thx)
Text Color: anything that fits
Border: anything u want just awsome
Border Color: anything u want xD
animation?: nopes
Designs: anything u want xD just awsome
Extras: butterflies... anything that fits
Anything else?: haha anything u want xD
Size(tall or thin): tall and thin
Crop(yes, where):
Do you need it A.S.A.P?: if it is needed then yes, if not then dont bother
Who do you want to do it?: anyone
Picture:


Done
.::.hope u like it sorry if it's ugly TT.TT



ugly?? haha not really, i really like it, thx alot


oh i'm glad then ^^ and u're welcome
Posted 1/2/09

MoonlightNecko wrote:


champiee wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:



i use photoscape so i dont kno if its gonna turn out the way u want
do u want any other designs on it


okay. anything u want.


srry its not very good i didnt kno wat to do u can ask some one else if u want


its okay. i like it~
Member
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
Text:The Noble Butler Jimmy-Kun!
Text Color:In Red Plz
Border:Your Chose
Border Color:Black
animation?:No Thx
Designs:Your Chose
Extras:nop
Anything else?: Can You Put A Black Butterfly?(if it's possible)
Size(tall or thin):Tall
Crop(yes, where):nop
Do you need it A.S.A.P?:nop
Who do you want to do it?:Mitchi-Chan

pic:


Thx You~!

Posted 1/3/09

Jimmyhack wrote:

Text:The Noble Butler Jimmy-Kun!
Text Color:In Red Plz
Border:Your Chose
Border Color:Black
animation?:No Thx
Designs:Your Chose
Extras:nop
Anything else?: Can You Put A Black Butterfly?(if it's possible)
Size(tall or thin):Tall
Crop(yes, where):nop
Do you need it A.S.A.P?:nop
Who do you want to do it?:Mitchi-Chan

pic:


Thx You~!



ok heres your avis but i think its sorta weird tho. but anyways hope youlike it:D
Member
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

AmuletMitchi wrote:


Jimmyhack wrote:

Text:The Noble Butler Jimmy-Kun!
Text Color:In Red Plz
Border:Your Chose
Border Color:Black
animation?:No Thx
Designs:Your Chose
Extras:nop
Anything else?: Can You Put A Black Butterfly?(if it's possible)
Size(tall or thin):Tall
Crop(yes, where):nop
Do you need it A.S.A.P?:nop
Who do you want to do it?:Mitchi-Chan

pic:


Thx You~!



ok heres your avis but i think its sorta weird tho. but anyways hope youlike it:D


Thx Mitchi~! i really like it!*hug*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.