Post Reply ☆R E Q U E S T☆Icons!
Posted 12/30/08
Please fill this out:

Text:
Border:
Border color:
Crop?:
animation?:
Extra's:
Who do you want to do it?:


51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Text: cindy-vang_LoL-Rena
Border

Border Color:Dark Blue
Crop:???
Animation:amuto:

Extras: Can you make word's of AMUTO Blink??
Who to do it: Can you do it?
Posted 1/4/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Text: cindy-vang_LoL-Rena
Border

Border Color:Dark Blue
Crop:???
Animation:amuto:

Extras: Can you make word's of AMUTO Blink??
Who to do it: Can you do it?


soo..do you want 2 icons?or just one together? im confused
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

AmuletMitchi wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Text: cindy-vang_LoL-Rena
Border

Border Color:Dark Blue
Crop:???
Animation:amuto:

Extras: Can you make word's of AMUTO Blink??
Who to do it: Can you do it?


soo..do you want 2 icons?or just one together? im confused


one together.srry for the trouble.
Posted 1/4/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Text: cindy-vang_LoL-Rena
Border

Border Color:Dark Blue
Crop:???
Animation:amuto:

Extras: Can you make word's of AMUTO Blink??
Who to do it: Can you do it?


soo..do you want 2 icons?or just one together? im confused


one together.srry for the trouble.


it's ok:D
You must be logged in to post.