First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Is the existence of racial genetic superiority substantiated?
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


treasonirish wrote:


Narc_7 wrote:

Browsing across the net I came up on a Nordicism site. Naturally they were advocating for racial supremacy, however they were not using some warped psycho-social reasoning. Their arguments had evolved or mutated to the point where scientific justification, they insinuated, formed a solid basis upon which there beliefs could be vindicated.

Naturally superior being a subjective term, it for the most part dwells in the realms of relativity and hence boundaries must be set to confine it to some point of objectivity.
However through what process does one proceed to determine racial genetic superiority?
As, is prominent in nature each race of a particular specie possess individual distinguishing attributes that essentially makes it superior to the other and humans are no exception. So how does one go about attempting to derive from a predominantly nebulous and subjective concept such as this, a general answer (not an absolute one)?

The term superior is an infinitely broad concept, hence specific examples must be identified and then perhaps accumulated and the analysed for one to arrive at an over all conclusion............I suppose. But then there are a seemingly infinite occasions in which superiority can be perceived.

At this point in time I'm in a conundrum

What are your views on the matter?


why is it black people on hear always make threads attacking white people and try to demonize them, u think asians are stupid or something you think we dont see what your doing . hhmmm

i would like to see some links to this site. or is there a site?? lets wait and see.

why dont you talk about the black panthers who want to kill everyone except black people you want to talk about them to dude.


What the fuck are you talking about?


Hes a retard spouting crap.


Obviously. Sometimes people need to shut up and let the smart people talk.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

racial genetic superiority itself sounds odd to me. But I guess I could give it a try. First of all we were all thrown on this earth equal, then we were made different and mankind enslaved one another. Giving different 'races' as mankind sooner then later called it these attributes. But most of this is based on religious thoughts (not my own).
I don't believe that you can actually find that racial genetic superiority, there is too much to take a look at. Science has a hard enough time trying to understand the soul and free will. Science doesn't nearly cover and or understand the humans (animals/nature) enough to answer that question. (I believe)


Science doesn't understand the soul, because there is no such thing as a soul. And free will comes from the 400 trillion chemical synapses in your brain. simple enough, but on a genetic level, humans are inferior to lots of other animals. We just about have the lowest, if not the lowest genetic diversity levels of any animal. We don't have as many genetic mutations as we should be having. Were a genetic failure basically. Even tho we all came from the same animal in the first place, our genetic diversity levels is too small.


There is a soul and I believe that even scientologits not saying that your'e one, believe that there is a soul in the body. And free will is a thign in the mind that allows you to do whatever the hell you want and if some reason if you're fucked up then you're just fucked up due to the way you grew up. Not because a 400 trillion chemical synapses in someone's brain. Not simple enough on a genetic level, you're looking into it way too deeply. We did have genetic mutations, if we didn't have genetic mutations then we'd look like monkey since we are in relation to them so much. Wer'e not a genetic failure, why because basically we've dominated every other mamel and animal out there in the world not including the dinasour because they're already extinct. We have control over this earth and how it ahppens, which means the human race is not a genetic failure, we're just a screwed up (mind related) genetic sucess. Our genetic diversity may be small but it makes us different from everyone else.


Soul = something humans invented to feel better about the concept of death. And those 400 trillion chemical synapses make up your brain / mind, without them you'd have the intelligence and free will of a rock. Thus those 400 trillion synapse give you your free will, motor functions, a higher reasoning ability then the other animals. And yes we are genetically inferior to lots of other animals, and the reason for that is white people generally breed with white people, mexicans generally breed with mexicans, africans with africans, asians with asians, if more white people bred with black people, and if more mexicans bred with asian people, and so on the genetic diversity would increase, but since humans only like to breed with humans from their race, our genetic diversity is inferior to most other animals, and humans and certian monkeys are only 2% apart on a genetic level, mainly because we came from a kind of prehistoric monkey, that existed before modern primates.


We didn't invent it a higher being did, we just didn't appear here, humans and beings and such just didn't appear, they were put here by a higher being. Doesn't matter who the higher being was, he and or she put us on this earth. These 400 trillion chemical s. are just what scientists have named. Scientists have just thrown names in and got theories that obviously can not be proven. No we are not genetically inferior, its only because of the past the we have been brought up with. And we are not genetically inferior just because of that, that's got to be a very low concept that you've brought into this conversation. We are all humans we just have different skin color. If you put it like that then zebras are also genetically inferior because their stripes are not all the same. Or as you could say birds, they have different colors and such. WOW, are you seriously aruging about this is sort of sounds as if you're racist. Not labling or anything but are you really goign to arugue with me on this conept here???"


No higher being put homo-sapiens here on earth, homo-spaiens evolved from a less intelligent animal over millions of years, into the intelligent animals we are now, And these 400 trillion chemical synapse have been proven to exist, we know they exist as a fact, you cannot disprove the chemical synapse in the human and all other animals brains. We are not simply all humans, different races and tribes have different traits and features special to that race / tribe, just like the different breeds of dogs each have specific traits special to only that breed of dog, its the same concept in humans. It's not racist. And there is no such thing as "All zebras" or "All birds" there are 3 different kinds of zebra and many different species of birds, each with their own unique traits and features. You can't group them all into 1. Doesn't work.


Lol, you are fiesty and coy, I hand you your props but the way you present your concept is oddly out of order. I wish to only point out that whatever is within the human body was passe on to by monkey's, tests have proven that and scientists just give things a name that they do not understand. And humans are not genetically lower, we are just not able to reach out to the other side of our brains, why, because we do not apply ourselves. Besides if we were genetically inferior we would be ontop of the world. We'd probably be near the mosquito or something. AND NO that is not the proper analogy but you should caught a hold of my point.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


treasonirish wrote:


Narc_7 wrote:

Browsing across the net I came up on a Nordicism site. Naturally they were advocating for racial supremacy, however they were not using some warped psycho-social reasoning. Their arguments had evolved or mutated to the point where scientific justification, they insinuated, formed a solid basis upon which there beliefs could be vindicated.

Naturally superior being a subjective term, it for the most part dwells in the realms of relativity and hence boundaries must be set to confine it to some point of objectivity.
However through what process does one proceed to determine racial genetic superiority?
As, is prominent in nature each race of a particular specie possess individual distinguishing attributes that essentially makes it superior to the other and humans are no exception. So how does one go about attempting to derive from a predominantly nebulous and subjective concept such as this, a general answer (not an absolute one)?

The term superior is an infinitely broad concept, hence specific examples must be identified and then perhaps accumulated and the analysed for one to arrive at an over all conclusion............I suppose. But then there are a seemingly infinite occasions in which superiority can be perceived.

At this point in time I'm in a conundrum

What are your views on the matter?


why is it black people on hear always make threads attacking white people and try to demonize them, u think asians are stupid or something you think we dont see what your doing . hhmmm

i would like to see some links to this site. or is there a site?? lets wait and see.

why dont you talk about the black panthers who want to kill everyone except black people you want to talk about them to dude.


What the fuck are you talking about?


Hes a retard spouting crap.


Obviously. Sometimes people need to shut up and let the smart people talk.


Heh, put awful blunt, but yeah, I agree with that.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

racial genetic superiority itself sounds odd to me. But I guess I could give it a try. First of all we were all thrown on this earth equal, then we were made different and mankind enslaved one another. Giving different 'races' as mankind sooner then later called it these attributes. But most of this is based on religious thoughts (not my own).
I don't believe that you can actually find that racial genetic superiority, there is too much to take a look at. Science has a hard enough time trying to understand the soul and free will. Science doesn't nearly cover and or understand the humans (animals/nature) enough to answer that question. (I believe)


Science doesn't understand the soul, because there is no such thing as a soul. And free will comes from the 400 trillion chemical synapses in your brain. simple enough, but on a genetic level, humans are inferior to lots of other animals. We just about have the lowest, if not the lowest genetic diversity levels of any animal. We don't have as many genetic mutations as we should be having. Were a genetic failure basically. Even tho we all came from the same animal in the first place, our genetic diversity levels is too small.


There is a soul and I believe that even scientologits not saying that your'e one, believe that there is a soul in the body. And free will is a thign in the mind that allows you to do whatever the hell you want and if some reason if you're fucked up then you're just fucked up due to the way you grew up. Not because a 400 trillion chemical synapses in someone's brain. Not simple enough on a genetic level, you're looking into it way too deeply. We did have genetic mutations, if we didn't have genetic mutations then we'd look like monkey since we are in relation to them so much. Wer'e not a genetic failure, why because basically we've dominated every other mamel and animal out there in the world not including the dinasour because they're already extinct. We have control over this earth and how it ahppens, which means the human race is not a genetic failure, we're just a screwed up (mind related) genetic sucess. Our genetic diversity may be small but it makes us different from everyone else.


Soul = something humans invented to feel better about the concept of death. And those 400 trillion chemical synapses make up your brain / mind, without them you'd have the intelligence and free will of a rock. Thus those 400 trillion synapse give you your free will, motor functions, a higher reasoning ability then the other animals. And yes we are genetically inferior to lots of other animals, and the reason for that is white people generally breed with white people, mexicans generally breed with mexicans, africans with africans, asians with asians, if more white people bred with black people, and if more mexicans bred with asian people, and so on the genetic diversity would increase, but since humans only like to breed with humans from their race, our genetic diversity is inferior to most other animals, and humans and certian monkeys are only 2% apart on a genetic level, mainly because we came from a kind of prehistoric monkey, that existed before modern primates.


We didn't invent it a higher being did, we just didn't appear here, humans and beings and such just didn't appear, they were put here by a higher being. Doesn't matter who the higher being was, he and or she put us on this earth. These 400 trillion chemical s. are just what scientists have named. Scientists have just thrown names in and got theories that obviously can not be proven. No we are not genetically inferior, its only because of the past the we have been brought up with. And we are not genetically inferior just because of that, that's got to be a very low concept that you've brought into this conversation. We are all humans we just have different skin color. If you put it like that then zebras are also genetically inferior because their stripes are not all the same. Or as you could say birds, they have different colors and such. WOW, are you seriously aruging about this is sort of sounds as if you're racist. Not labling or anything but are you really goign to arugue with me on this conept here???"


No higher being put homo-sapiens here on earth, homo-spaiens evolved from a less intelligent animal over millions of years, into the intelligent animals we are now, And these 400 trillion chemical synapse have been proven to exist, we know they exist as a fact, you cannot disprove the chemical synapse in the human and all other animals brains. We are not simply all humans, different races and tribes have different traits and features special to that race / tribe, just like the different breeds of dogs each have specific traits special to only that breed of dog, its the same concept in humans. It's not racist. And there is no such thing as "All zebras" or "All birds" there are 3 different kinds of zebra and many different species of birds, each with their own unique traits and features. You can't group them all into 1. Doesn't work.


Lol, you are fiesty and coy, I hand you your props but the way you present your concept is oddly out of order. I wish to only point out that whatever is within the human body was passe on to by monkey's, tests have proven that and scientists just give things a name that they do not understand. And humans are not genetically lower, we are just not able to reach out to the other side of our brains, why, because we do not apply ourselves. Besides if we were genetically inferior we would be ontop of the world. We'd probably be near the mosquito or something. AND NO that is not the proper analogy but you should caught a hold of my point.


If you failed to understand what I was saying, then put simply your a idiot. I explained the facts as easily as I could, and since you still couldn't understand that humans are inferior to most other animals on a genetic level and you still couldn't understand that humans are not simply all humans on a genetic level either and that different races and tribes have things special to only that race / tribe. those are fact, we are on top of the world because our reasoning abilities are greater than other animals, but some animals are catching up to us fast and may even surpass us in intelligence. Also we do use both sides of our brain (also known as hemispheres), but men and women think differently using their brain, women have 10 times the amount of white matter men do and men have 6.5 times the amount of gray matter then women do. Men and women think differently using different parts of their brain, but we still use both hemispheres. Being geneticly inferior has nothing to do with our actual intelligence, so while we are more intelligent than most animals we are still geneticly inferior to them.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

racial genetic superiority itself sounds odd to me. But I guess I could give it a try. First of all we were all thrown on this earth equal, then we were made different and mankind enslaved one another. Giving different 'races' as mankind sooner then later called it these attributes. But most of this is based on religious thoughts (not my own).
I don't believe that you can actually find that racial genetic superiority, there is too much to take a look at. Science has a hard enough time trying to understand the soul and free will. Science doesn't nearly cover and or understand the humans (animals/nature) enough to answer that question. (I believe)


Science doesn't understand the soul, because there is no such thing as a soul. And free will comes from the 400 trillion chemical synapses in your brain. simple enough, but on a genetic level, humans are inferior to lots of other animals. We just about have the lowest, if not the lowest genetic diversity levels of any animal. We don't have as many genetic mutations as we should be having. Were a genetic failure basically. Even tho we all came from the same animal in the first place, our genetic diversity levels is too small.


There is a soul and I believe that even scientologits not saying that your'e one, believe that there is a soul in the body. And free will is a thign in the mind that allows you to do whatever the hell you want and if some reason if you're fucked up then you're just fucked up due to the way you grew up. Not because a 400 trillion chemical synapses in someone's brain. Not simple enough on a genetic level, you're looking into it way too deeply. We did have genetic mutations, if we didn't have genetic mutations then we'd look like monkey since we are in relation to them so much. Wer'e not a genetic failure, why because basically we've dominated every other mamel and animal out there in the world not including the dinasour because they're already extinct. We have control over this earth and how it ahppens, which means the human race is not a genetic failure, we're just a screwed up (mind related) genetic sucess. Our genetic diversity may be small but it makes us different from everyone else.


Soul = something humans invented to feel better about the concept of death. And those 400 trillion chemical synapses make up your brain / mind, without them you'd have the intelligence and free will of a rock. Thus those 400 trillion synapse give you your free will, motor functions, a higher reasoning ability then the other animals. And yes we are genetically inferior to lots of other animals, and the reason for that is white people generally breed with white people, mexicans generally breed with mexicans, africans with africans, asians with asians, if more white people bred with black people, and if more mexicans bred with asian people, and so on the genetic diversity would increase, but since humans only like to breed with humans from their race, our genetic diversity is inferior to most other animals, and humans and certian monkeys are only 2% apart on a genetic level, mainly because we came from a kind of prehistoric monkey, that existed before modern primates.


We didn't invent it a higher being did, we just didn't appear here, humans and beings and such just didn't appear, they were put here by a higher being. Doesn't matter who the higher being was, he and or she put us on this earth. These 400 trillion chemical s. are just what scientists have named. Scientists have just thrown names in and got theories that obviously can not be proven. No we are not genetically inferior, its only because of the past the we have been brought up with. And we are not genetically inferior just because of that, that's got to be a very low concept that you've brought into this conversation. We are all humans we just have different skin color. If you put it like that then zebras are also genetically inferior because their stripes are not all the same. Or as you could say birds, they have different colors and such. WOW, are you seriously aruging about this is sort of sounds as if you're racist. Not labling or anything but are you really goign to arugue with me on this conept here???"


No higher being put homo-sapiens here on earth, homo-spaiens evolved from a less intelligent animal over millions of years, into the intelligent animals we are now, And these 400 trillion chemical synapse have been proven to exist, we know they exist as a fact, you cannot disprove the chemical synapse in the human and all other animals brains. We are not simply all humans, different races and tribes have different traits and features special to that race / tribe, just like the different breeds of dogs each have specific traits special to only that breed of dog, its the same concept in humans. It's not racist. And there is no such thing as "All zebras" or "All birds" there are 3 different kinds of zebra and many different species of birds, each with their own unique traits and features. You can't group them all into 1. Doesn't work.


Lol, you are fiesty and coy, I hand you your props but the way you present your concept is oddly out of order. I wish to only point out that whatever is within the human body was passe on to by monkey's, tests have proven that and scientists just give things a name that they do not understand. And humans are not genetically lower, we are just not able to reach out to the other side of our brains, why, because we do not apply ourselves. Besides if we were genetically inferior we would be ontop of the world. We'd probably be near the mosquito or something. AND NO that is not the proper analogy but you should caught a hold of my point.


If you failed to understand what I was saying, then put simply your a idiot. I explained the facts as easily as I could, and since you still couldn't understand that humans are inferior to most other animals on a genetic level and you still couldn't understand that humans are not simply all humans on a genetic level either and that different races and tribes have things special to only that race / tribe. those are fact, we are on top of the world because our reasoning abilities are greater than other animals, but some animals are catching up to us fast and may even surpass us in intelligence. Also we do use both sides of our brain (also known as hemispheres), but men and women think differently using their brain, women have 10 times the amount of white matter men do and men have 6.5 times the amount of gray matter then women do. Men and women think differently using different parts of their brain, but we still use both hemispheres. Being geneticly inferior has nothing to do with our actual intelligence, so while we are more intelligent than most animals we are still geneticly inferior to them.


I did not say and or speak any where near that I did not believe or agree and or disagree with you. I just wanted to point out a few things and say that the way you presented your ideas were odd to me. I know that we use both the sides of our brain but in several cases scientists also say that we could use up a lot more of our brain. I don't remember the exact statistics but humans don't youse all the briain power that they could be using. DUH, men and women think differen't but you gotta also caught the sight that men are genetically below the women because of their missing part within the 23 chromosone on the karokyte (sp?). And I believe when you speak geneticial you speak chromosome wise. Our nubmer of chromosones are there deciding upon the fact that our body needs that many and I must say there is a nute that has about a 1000 or more and they are no more genetically better then us in any way. I mean if yo usay that a catepillar is a lot genetically off then us then I think I'd rather stay human. I don't want to end up with a parasite in my head waiting for the birds to pick me off because I feel suicidal. And I must said i did not insult your intelligence one bit and I do not like to flame but I'm about to because I dont' take kind to be called an idiot.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I did not say and or speak any where near that I did not believe or agree and or disagree with you. I just wanted to point out a few things and say that the way you presented your ideas were odd to me. I know that we use both the sides of our brain but in several cases scientists also say that we could use up a lot more of our brain. I don't remember the exact statistics but humans don't youse all the briain power that they could be using. DUH, men and women think differen't but you gotta also caught the sight that men are genetically below the women because of their missing part within the 23 chromosone on the karokyte (sp?). And I believe when you speak geneticial you speak chromosome wise. Our nubmer of chromosones are there deciding upon the fact that our body needs that many and I must say there is a nute that has about a 1000 or more and they are no more genetically better then us in any way. I mean if yo usay that a catepillar is a lot genetically off then us then I think I'd rather stay human. I don't want to end up with a parasite in my head waiting for the birds to pick me off because I feel suicidal. And I must said i did not insult your intelligence one bit and I do not like to flame but I'm about to because I dont' take kind to be called an idiot.


Alright fine I though of another way to explain it, If there are 2 tribes, Tribe A and Tribe B, and Tribe A has Genetic Trait 1, and Tribe B has Genetic Trait 2, but they only breed with people from there own tribe, you never wind up with a person from Tribe A and Tribe B with Genetic Trait 1 and Genetic Trait 2. Think mutt, yes a dog, a mutt, a mutt is a mix of many different breeds of dog, and because he's a mix of many different breeds of dog, he has the traits of all those breeds, so he'd be better at virus resistance than a pureblood dog, and he wouldn't have the shoulder problems that breed whatever has, because he's a mutt he's a stronger, healthier, dog who lives longer than a pure blood, same with humans, we need to be making human mutts if we want to increase our genetic diversity. humans who are a mix of lots of races and tribes are a better human on a genetic level, they would be healthier and stronger and live longer then say a pure blood asian or white person. Genetics is a lot more then just chromosomes too, so no im not only refering to chromosomes. but deoxyribonucleic acid and all the other parts of genetics as a whole.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

I did not say and or speak any where near that I did not believe or agree and or disagree with you. I just wanted to point out a few things and say that the way you presented your ideas were odd to me. I know that we use both the sides of our brain but in several cases scientists also say that we could use up a lot more of our brain. I don't remember the exact statistics but humans don't youse all the briain power that they could be using. DUH, men and women think differen't but you gotta also caught the sight that men are genetically below the women because of their missing part within the 23 chromosone on the karokyte (sp?). And I believe when you speak geneticial you speak chromosome wise. Our nubmer of chromosones are there deciding upon the fact that our body needs that many and I must say there is a nute that has about a 1000 or more and they are no more genetically better then us in any way. I mean if yo usay that a catepillar is a lot genetically off then us then I think I'd rather stay human. I don't want to end up with a parasite in my head waiting for the birds to pick me off because I feel suicidal. And I must said i did not insult your intelligence one bit and I do not like to flame but I'm about to because I dont' take kind to be called an idiot.


Alright fine I though of another way to explain it, If there are 2 tribes, Tribe A and Tribe B, and Tribe A has Genetic Trait 1, and Tribe B has Genetic Trait 2, but they only breed with people from there own tribe, you never wind up with a person from Tribe A and Tribe B with Genetic Trait 1 and Genetic Trait 2. Think mutt, yes a dog, a mutt, a mutt is a mix of many different breeds of dog, and because he's a mix of many different breeds of dog, he has the traits of all those breeds, so he'd be better at virus resistance than a pureblood dog, and he wouldn't have the shoulder problems that breed whatever has, because he's a mutt he's a stronger, healthier, dog who lives longer than a pure blood, same with humans, we need to be making human mutts if we want to increase our genetic diversity. humans who are a mix of lots of races and tribes are a better human on a genetic level, they would be healthier and stronger and live longer then say a pure blood asian or white person. Genetics is a lot more then just chromosomes too, so no im not only refering to chromosomes. but deoxyribonucleic acid and all the other parts of genetics as a whole.


Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.


Yea I know that dinosaurs weren't the start, I was putting it in relation to the time period. ^^ Well of course monkies and humans wouldn't go along, our reproductiong wouldn't corespond correctly. I understand where you're coming from and I dirrectly quote you " But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon"
Though there is another thing I suggest you add into the mix of why there will never be a better human around with all of the antibodies its bc we do not drink all of our antibodies we just think we feal better and the bacteria becomes resistant. That and we use drugs that kill our brain cells and such. Its a pleasure arguging/talking this out
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.


Yea I know that dinosaurs weren't the start, I was putting it in relation to the time period. ^^ Well of course monkies and humans wouldn't go along, our reproductiong wouldn't corespond correctly. I understand where you're coming from and I dirrectly quote you " But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon"
Though there is another thing I suggest you add into the mix of why there will never be a better human around with all of the antibodies its bc we do not drink all of our antibodies we just think we feal better and the bacteria becomes resistant. That and we use drugs that kill our brain cells and such. Its a pleasure arguging/talking this out


As far as I know antibodies are white blood cells, that chase after bacteria thats not suposed to be there then coats it in little T shaped cells then absorbs it and disolves it, i don't really see how drinking white blood cells would do anything, hell your stomach acid would probally kill them, and they don't live very long either, you can't really store them if they don't live long. And people who are stupid enough to do drugs and fuck up their brain deserves to fuck up their brain, natural selection kills off the weak and stupid, and thats how it should be.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.


Yea I know that dinosaurs weren't the start, I was putting it in relation to the time period. ^^ Well of course monkies and humans wouldn't go along, our reproductiong wouldn't corespond correctly. I understand where you're coming from and I dirrectly quote you " But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon"
Though there is another thing I suggest you add into the mix of why there will never be a better human around with all of the antibodies its bc we do not drink all of our antibodies we just think we feal better and the bacteria becomes resistant. That and we use drugs that kill our brain cells and such. Its a pleasure arguging/talking this out


As far as I know antibodies are white blood cells, that chase after bacteria thats not suposed to be there then coats it in little T shaped cells then absorbs it and disolves it, i don't really see how drinking white blood cells would do anything, hell your stomach acid would probally kill them, and they don't live very long either, you can't really store them if they don't live long. And people who are stupid enough to do drugs and fuck up their brain deserves to fuck up their brain, natural selection kills off the weak and stupid, and thats how it should be.


Oh my bad, I meant to put down antibiotics ya know, the injection thingygs, sorry to mix up the story.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.


Yea I know that dinosaurs weren't the start, I was putting it in relation to the time period. ^^ Well of course monkies and humans wouldn't go along, our reproductiong wouldn't corespond correctly. I understand where you're coming from and I dirrectly quote you " But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon"
Though there is another thing I suggest you add into the mix of why there will never be a better human around with all of the antibodies its bc we do not drink all of our antibodies we just think we feal better and the bacteria becomes resistant. That and we use drugs that kill our brain cells and such. Its a pleasure arguging/talking this out


As far as I know antibodies are white blood cells, that chase after bacteria thats not suposed to be there then coats it in little T shaped cells then absorbs it and disolves it, i don't really see how drinking white blood cells would do anything, hell your stomach acid would probally kill them, and they don't live very long either, you can't really store them if they don't live long. And people who are stupid enough to do drugs and fuck up their brain deserves to fuck up their brain, natural selection kills off the weak and stupid, and thats how it should be.


Oh my bad, I meant to put down antibiotics ya know, the injection thingygs, sorry to mix up the story.


Well somethings will overpower our immune system and kill us if we don't take the antibiotics, so antibiotics are a good thing, but if you always rely on them your imune system will become weak and useless.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Okay, I understand where you're coming from but I don't think you're understanding the point of our evolution. Okay, begining of time, dinsorours or whatever was first, I'm starting w/ dinosours. The adaptaions for humans had long ago started from then and through out each century our genetics built up to it in many different ways. Until finally the human race finally came along. Yes I do understand the concept that there are different kinds of us with different traits but weighing the faults and benefits, all humans are basically the same. And the way you spoke, you say that one part of the humans is inferior until finally it leads down to animals. Animals will always breed with their species no matter what (not talking bout race). We breed with our species and we can not control our love and somewhat idiotic or dumb actions. Yes, most races mate with their same mostly because they have to or they cna't find anybody else so they settle. Though, genetically within genetics, deals with the chromosomes formation and the chromosones (chromotids and centromere etc. etc. blah blah blah) and the charts and such. It pulls up to how much the body needs and it does add up to intelligence because if there an extra chromosone within the 21 pair then that person will have down syndrome.
((^^ I'm having fun talking intelligente w/ you))


The first life to appear on earth, wasn't a dinosaur, and dinosaurs can't be compared to humans because dinosaurs were reptiles and humans are mammals, mammals did not yet exist in the time of the dinosaur, the first life to appear on earth was a basic cell, the human race has been around for nearly 2.2 million years, it started with homo-halibis, which evolved from Australopithecus, which evolved from something before it which evolved from something before that, and so on until were at the point where were swinging in the trees without thumbs. I don't know much about before that. and as for animals only breeding with the same species, the problem with that is humans are animals too, if we aren't then what are we plants ? No we animals. And the reason we don't breed with other species is because its not possible, even tho a human and monkey are only 2% apart, human sperm will not fertilize a monkey egg, just doesn't happen. nor will monkey sperm fertilize a human egg, simply doesn't happen. thats the main reason we don't breed with other species, you can try all you want, but nothing will happen. And most species don't settle down after they mate, nope, the father is usually gone forever afterward, leaving the mother to take care of it for a while, i'm not to up to date on chromosomes and shit, but i do know that we need more human mutts for a geneticly stronger human. But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon.


Yea I know that dinosaurs weren't the start, I was putting it in relation to the time period. ^^ Well of course monkies and humans wouldn't go along, our reproductiong wouldn't corespond correctly. I understand where you're coming from and I dirrectly quote you " But people can't seem to get over trivial things like race so that wont happen anytime soon"
Though there is another thing I suggest you add into the mix of why there will never be a better human around with all of the antibodies its bc we do not drink all of our antibodies we just think we feal better and the bacteria becomes resistant. That and we use drugs that kill our brain cells and such. Its a pleasure arguging/talking this out


As far as I know antibodies are white blood cells, that chase after bacteria thats not suposed to be there then coats it in little T shaped cells then absorbs it and disolves it, i don't really see how drinking white blood cells would do anything, hell your stomach acid would probally kill them, and they don't live very long either, you can't really store them if they don't live long. And people who are stupid enough to do drugs and fuck up their brain deserves to fuck up their brain, natural selection kills off the weak and stupid, and thats how it should be.


Oh my bad, I meant to put down antibiotics ya know, the injection thingygs, sorry to mix up the story.


Well somethings will overpower our immune system and kill us if we don't take the antibiotics, so antibiotics are a good thing, but if you always rely on them your imune system will become weak and useless.


Yes I entirely agree and now that we have finally come to a point of agreement I believe it is time for me to put down my hat and sleep. Later
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

Gaia93 wrote:


treasonirish wrote:


Narc_7 wrote:

Browsing across the net I came up on a Nordicism site. Naturally they were advocating for racial supremacy, however they were not using some warped psycho-social reasoning. Their arguments had evolved or mutated to the point where scientific justification, they insinuated, formed a solid basis upon which there beliefs could be vindicated.

Naturally superior being a subjective term, it for the most part dwells in the realms of relativity and hence boundaries must be set to confine it to some point of objectivity.
However through what process does one proceed to determine racial genetic superiority?
As, is prominent in nature each race of a particular specie possess individual distinguishing attributes that essentially makes it superior to the other and humans are no exception. So how does one go about attempting to derive from a predominantly nebulous and subjective concept such as this, a general answer (not an absolute one)?

The term superior is an infinitely broad concept, hence specific examples must be identified and then perhaps accumulated and the analysed for one to arrive at an over all conclusion............I suppose. But then there are a seemingly infinite occasions in which superiority can be perceived.

At this point in time I'm in a conundrum

What are your views on the matter?


why is it black people on hear always make threads attacking white people and try to demonize them, u think asians are stupid or something you think we dont see what your doing . hhmmm

i would like to see some links to this site. or is there a site?? lets wait and see.

why dont you talk about the black panthers who want to kill everyone except black people you want to talk about them to dude.


What the fuck are you talking about?


TROLL THREAD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.