First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Why do you rewatch anime?
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I rewatch anime coz' I got nothing else to watch. And i sometime play the
"remember the subtitles game" if i rewatch it alot of times.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
UHH..
i forget stuff after time & i'd like to remember em..sooo.. i rewatch them
ive only rewatched a couple, and the animes have to be really good for me to have the urge to rewatch it.
currently rewatching:


edit:: and i rewatch animes cuz when another season comes out, i forget all about the first. like saiukoku monogatari. i hate it when theres like a hugee gap between first and 2nd season, ect.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere cool
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
hardly rewatch animes fully only rewatch episodes that were really good cuz they remind how cool the anime was i guess......and yea i dont have anething else to watch lol
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
cause i love it. and to get more use out of my dvds lol
Posted 12/30/08
best to make the most out of dvds! and i have some VEEEERY good anime in my collection
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Nothing else to watch, slow to understand, might find some gems in certain scenes. Also: Cool shit happening in a certain episode.
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i rewatch because its either very funny or it has a nice story with a lesson. ^_^
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

UHH..
i forget stuff after time & i'd like to remember em..sooo.. i rewatch them
ive only rewatched a couple, and the animes have to be really good for me to have the urge to rewatch it.
currently rewatching:


edit:: and i rewatch animes cuz when another season comes out, i forget all about the first. like saiukoku monogatari. i hate it when theres like a hugee gap between first and 2nd season, ect.


Ohoh i also watching Nana but i only watched the first episode of season 1. Eh Nana also got the live-action ah?
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I rewatch animes because im bored and theirs nothing to do but kill some time.
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
no gd anime to watch...
waitin for de nxt epi of de animes im currently watchin...
vry bored...
feel like watchin de gd animes again...
sudden urge of an anime related to my life...
to feel in de space of time in my life...??? o.O

3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
because u liked it so much the first time it was on ur mind so much that u just had to watch it again or u would explode
.... or maybe that's just me
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

japrock97 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

UHH..
i forget stuff after time & i'd like to remember em..sooo.. i rewatch them
ive only rewatched a couple, and the animes have to be really good for me to have the urge to rewatch it.
currently rewatching:


edit:: and i rewatch animes cuz when another season comes out, i forget all about the first. like saiukoku monogatari. i hate it when theres like a hugee gap between first and 2nd season, ect.


Ohoh i also watching Nana but i only watched the first episode of season 1. Eh Nana also got the live-action ah?


theres a Nana Movie and a sequel to the movie. so totaling 2 movies.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


japrock97 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

UHH..
i forget stuff after time & i'd like to remember em..sooo.. i rewatch them
ive only rewatched a couple, and the animes have to be really good for me to have the urge to rewatch it.
currently rewatching:


edit:: and i rewatch animes cuz when another season comes out, i forget all about the first. like saiukoku monogatari. i hate it when theres like a hugee gap between first and 2nd season, ect.


Ohoh i also watching Nana but i only watched the first episode of season 1. Eh Nana also got the live-action ah?


theres a Nana Movie and a sequel to the movie. so totaling 2 movies.


Oooouhhh. Thanks.
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i rewatch it if the anime is really great or if i need a few laughs and stuff.
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I sumtimes rewatch anime when I dun hv any other anime to watch or becuz its funny or I just feel like it ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.