First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
HAPPI NEW YRZ EVRY1!!! Wat are de NEW ANIME in YR 2009 do U RECOMMEND??? @.@~
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
im puzzled wat anime should i watch in 2009 as some anime in 2008 are endin and some animes jus starts to come...
any recommendation on which anime should i watch??? anime which u guyz think would be gd to watch^^
11535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
minami ke okaeri third season
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
No. Go ask in the Recommendations thread.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
well unfortunately the latest anime i'm gonna see in 2009 was actually probably made in 2007 or so lol
Posted 12/30/08
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
isn't the new year on january 1st?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
its still the 31st over here so i refuse to answer your question
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08


thanx a lot^^
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

SuperMidgetMan wrote:

its still the 31st over here so i refuse to answer your question


er...lol -.- early greetinz to evry1 u know?! haha...to u too!!!
will u b able to answer my qn??? ><
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

sakuraaacamilleg wrote:

isn't the new year on january 1st?


early greetinz!!^^
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

japkorox91 wrote:


SuperMidgetMan wrote:

its still the 31st over here so i refuse to answer your question


er...lol -.- early greetinz to evry1 u know?! haha...to u too!!!
will u b able to answer my qn??? ><


guh..... maybe the new season of hayate no gotoku....... or some more pokemon.. u can never have enough pokemon.... actually its been a while since i watched a bit.... hmm..
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

japkorox91 wrote:


sakuraaacamilleg wrote:

isn't the new year on january 1st?


early greetinz!!^^


o lol k
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

SuperMidgetMan wrote:


japkorox91 wrote:


SuperMidgetMan wrote:

its still the 31st over here so i refuse to answer your question


er...lol -.- early greetinz to evry1 u know?! haha...to u too!!!
will u b able to answer my qn??? ><


guh..... maybe the new season of hayate no gotoku....... or some more pokemon.. u can never have enough pokemon.... actually its been a while since i watched a bit.... hmm..


thanx^^ pokemon hv been quite dragging too much for me...
but de pokemon r still cute as eva!!!>< especially pikachu!!!><
thx anywyz!!^^
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
lol cant wait fo tower of druaga sword of uruk watch first season if u didnt rly good XD
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

tsukasa415 wrote:

lol cant wait fo tower of druaga sword of uruk watch first season if u didnt rly good XD


tq^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.