Created by siarra122
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tokio Hotel or Fall Out Boy?
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

witie wrote:


iGhost wrote:


witie wrote:

who is tokio hotel?


consider yourself lucky and don't find out

i'll take your advice


And warn everyone who doesn't know them too
2694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

iGhost wrote:


witie wrote:


iGhost wrote:


witie wrote:

who is tokio hotel?


consider yourself lucky and don't find out

i'll take your advice


And warn everyone who doesn't know them too

you really don't seem to like them, do you?
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

witie wrote:


iGhost wrote:


witie wrote:


iGhost wrote:


witie wrote:

who is tokio hotel?


consider yourself lucky and don't find out

i'll take your advice


And warn everyone who doesn't know them too

you really don't seem to like them, do you?


No, they are one of the things that makes me ashamed that i'm german (like they are)
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
awww reading all these comments makes me feel a bit bad for Tokio Hotel :/
I don't think they're bad...but I don't think they're exactly good either -___-lll
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
fall out boy
dunno the other
Posted 1/4/09
Fall Out Boy all the way
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?
Posted 1/11/09
Neither, FOB's kinda lame, but Tokio Hotel?? ughh...even my friend of mine who doesn't like my music hates it!
2678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
non dont like this type of music
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
none
Posted 1/11/09

geeene_16 wrote:

Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?


One each, Pete Wentz from FOB and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:

Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?


One each, Pete Wentz from FOB and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel


Yeah those two.
Posted 1/11/09

geeene_16 wrote:


zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:

Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?


One each, Pete Wentz from FOB and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel


Yeah those two.


Hmmm...reminds me, I saw one of these inspiration posters showing Kaulitz and its talking about Homosexuality...just a funny thought that's all
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:


zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:

Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?


One each, Pete Wentz from FOB and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel


Yeah those two.


Hmmm...reminds me, I saw one of these inspiration posters showing Kaulitz and its talking about Homosexuality...just a funny thought that's all


The lead in the Tokio Hotel thing does seem gay, or is gay. No offense if you're a fan.
Posted 1/11/09

geeene_16 wrote:


zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:


zilong-311 wrote:


geeene_16 wrote:

Neither. They both have pointless and annoying music. Notice that both bands have a member whose eyes are basically drowned in eyeliner?


One each, Pete Wentz from FOB and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel


Yeah those two.


Hmmm...reminds me, I saw one of these inspiration posters showing Kaulitz and its talking about Homosexuality...just a funny thought that's all


The lead in the Tokio Hotel thing does seem gay, or is gay. No offense if you're a fan.


I wouldn't really think he's gay, but probably worse: transexual *shrugs* Who knows? LOL What makes you think I'm a fan?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.