First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
*KD Office Staff *
Posted 1/31/09

jevt wrote:

Me done tu,made 2 diff(was bord)^^guess i had ebough time :P


GREAT!! we have 2 choices
Posted 1/31/09

jevt wrote:

was thinking....should we add a avatar shop??(coz the group isnt so active^-^;)


hmmm ... how bout i made a group n we make it a sister group wif KD ?
Posted 2/1/09

lockedheart wrote:


jevt wrote:

was thinking....should we add a avatar shop??(coz the group isnt so active^-^;)


hmmm ... how bout i made a group n we make it a sister group wif KD ?


uuuhm......oke^-^;dunt reeli get it toughXD
Posted 2/1/09


hehe .. but nt today ..
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

lockedheart wrote:



hehe .. but nt today ..


take yur time:Ptell mii when yur dun with the profile^^if yu want i can also help with it,ill make the signs nd yu the banner,like what yu nd vebri did,yu du the thing vebri did nd ill du the thing yu did,if yu want...btw wich avi should we use first??:P(we'll use each avi,1 week(7 days)coz ther r 4 avis)
Posted 2/1/09

jevt wrote:


lockedheart wrote:



hehe .. but nt today ..


take yur time:Ptell mii when yur dun with the profile^^if yu want i can also help with it,ill make the signs nd yu the banner,like what yu nd vebri did,yu du the thing vebri did nd ill du the thing yu did,if yu want...btw wich avi should we use first??:P(we'll use each avi,1 week(7 days)coz ther r 4 avis)


okok .. btw 14 february will be using valentine awii .. i will make it .. hmmm .. use naomi awii 1st ^^
Posted 2/1/09

lockedheart wrote:


jevt wrote:


lockedheart wrote:



hehe .. but nt today ..


take yur time:Ptell mii when yur dun with the profile^^if yu want i can also help with it,ill make the signs nd yu the banner,like what yu nd vebri did,yu du the thing vebri did nd ill du the thing yu did,if yu want...btw wich avi should we use first??:P(we'll use each avi,1 week(7 days)coz ther r 4 avis)


okok .. btw 14 february will be using valentine awii .. i will make it .. hmmm .. use naomi awii 1st ^^


oke...when shud i start making??
Posted 2/1/09


u lyk la~ ^^
Posted 2/1/09

lockedheart wrote:



u lyk la~ ^^


?????????du yu mean when yu like??XDnvm il jst du it when i can when im dun il post it here,when evriones dun wil update the profile^^
Posted 2/1/09

jevt wrote:


lockedheart wrote:



u lyk la~ ^^


?????????du yu mean when yu like??XDnvm il jst du it when i can when im dun il post it here,when evriones dun wil update the profile^^


oke oke
Posted 2/6/09
Almost dun with my prt,what du yu think??(mii find it nut gud nd simple-_-didnt hav much time tu make it)
Posted 2/6/09

jevt wrote:

Almost dun with my prt,what du yu think??(mii find it nut gud nd simple-_-didnt hav much time tu make it)


*thumbs up*
Posted 2/7/09
btw cud sum1 giv mii the original uf this?gone use it 4 the lst
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09


me dun have wor ... owh yea .. i had made a new group .. do u wanna be the mod ?
Posted 2/8/09

lockedheart wrote:



me dun have wor ... owh yea .. i had made a new group .. do u wanna be the mod ?


uuhm..sure^-^wats it cold??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.