First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
THERE IS NOT COMING A GAKUEN ALICE SEASON 2 (MAYBE)
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
you can see this in wikipedia :

In the manga, there are no corresponding chapters to episodes 23 to 26.
There is no second season nor news out making one either, for the time being. Some rumors have been spreading that they might be a second season of Gakuen Alice in March/May 2009 but there is a big chance that this anime would not continue since the manga is still in progress. Also the first season last episode is not even in the manga, the creator of this anime made it up so that it can end that way.
Many people still believe that the season two is airing in Japan. If there is info of it airing in Japan or working on it please tell us.

p.s. i didn't write this! it was in wikipedia!
^.^
Posted 12/31/08

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:

you can see this in wikipedia :

In the manga, there are no corresponding chapters to episodes 23 to 26.
There is no second season nor news out making one either, for the time being. Some rumors have been spreading that they might be a second season of Gakuen Alice in March/May 2009 but there is a big chance that this anime would not continue since the manga is still in progress. Also the first season last episode is not even in the manga, the creator of this anime made it up so that it can end that way.
Many people still believe that the season two is airing in Japan. If there is info of it airing in Japan or working on it please tell us.

p.s. i didn't write this! it was in wikipedia!
^.^


you and i are allies.
10818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Well i hope the rumors r true!
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
thats awful.. iv'e been waiting for so long and yet it won't come... =(
Posted 12/31/08
I believe there's no Second Season. Gahh... =____= False information.... =/
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:

I believe there's no Second Season. Gahh... =____= False information.... =/


well it was in wikipedia so i don't think it's false info..!
Posted 12/31/08

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

I believe there's no Second Season. Gahh... =____= False information.... =/


well it was in wikipedia so i don't think it's false info..!


I'm not talking about your thread. I saw a thread about Gakuen Alice Season 2 airing in Japan.
And that's not true, am I right?
Well, wikipedia can be edited.
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
duh..its wikipedia you know
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:


KawaiiGirl280 wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

I believe there's no Second Season. Gahh... =____= False information.... =/


well it was in wikipedia so i don't think it's false info..!


I'm not talking about your thread. I saw a thread about Gakuen Alice Season 2 airing in Japan.
And that's not true, am I right?
Well, wikipedia can be edited.


sorry! i misunderstand sometimes
but there is hope for a season 2 when the manga is finished

1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
noo well i still hope for it..anyway a girl in the other forum said that natsume is going to die :| is that true..plzz tell me that's not..because i think I would be depressed for a long long time...PLZZ TELL ME IF SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT...
Posted 12/31/08


No, it's fine. =) .Yeah, I hope so. Even though I don't look like it, I'm a fan of it. =))
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:



No, it's fine. =) .Yeah, I hope so. Even though I don't look like it, I'm a fan of it. =))


me too!!
but it's sad that it didn't end up with a kiss!
Posted 12/31/08
Dont think there is one either -___-

Rumors....
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
hummm we could just goto wiki 2 see u didint have to take forum space up for this
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
don't think there's one too,... maybe RUMORS...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.