Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply D.Gray Man Yaoi?
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / to the person I'm...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

bouncingidiot wrote:

wow, you guys are harsh. so what if we like to pair them up or if it's guyxguy; whoever you love you love.

i personally am for kanda and allen, they'd be so funny and cute! of course lavi is funny, but i like him as the annoying best friend. he'd be good with lenalee


Love this coupling the most. Yullen all the way baby.
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / to the person I'm...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

xZyanKamelot wrote:

im agaisnt yaoi in DGM. cant believe u guys actually pair them up!! X|


well in all the anime's i watched, everyone makes a yaoi coupling. Even in naruto, and bleach.
So I don't really understand why would anyone wouldn't make one?
Member
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / to the person I'm...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

jessimonster wrote:

heheheh.. i love reading yullen fan fiction <3
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!! like, uh, dark and light... only they're both dark... >_<
i like Tyki x any guy too! (... whore! XD )

stop the gay hate... I mean, GEEZ! I'm bi and i turned out okay...ish
^_^
I'm really hyper right now...


(high fives you) yullen fanfictions!(runs in circles)

Most adults I know hates gay ppl for some reason -.-''''. Kids these days embrace it(well kids I know)
Usually the people who doesn't like homosexual's never seen it in front of them and believes not many people are homo.

2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
ur reason does not make it clear why they shld have it...
Member
114726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

sean289 wrote:

wads yaoi? lol


gay anime/manga guys ........
Member
114726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Y U L L E N ALL THE WAY!
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
Allen x Kanda and Tykki x Allen
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
I'm against Yaoi in DGM. Otherwise Yaoi is great (:
Member
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

bouncingidiot wrote:

definitley! lenalee's just in the way, she needs to just stop crying and make herself useful


LOL. xD Although I don't read Yaoi hahahha that comment is HILARIOUS. XD
yes, she should stop crying and make herself useful like before her innocence became a crystal-type : )
Member
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

friendsforever0165 wrote:


jessimonster wrote:

heheheh.. i love reading yullen fan fiction <3
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!! like, uh, dark and light... only they're both dark... >_<
i like Tyki x any guy too! (... whore! XD )

stop the gay hate... I mean, GEEZ! I'm bi and i turned out okay...ish
^_^
I'm really hyper right now...


(high fives you) yullen fanfictions!(runs in circles)

Most adults I know hates gay ppl for some reason -.-''''. Kids these days embrace it(well kids I know)
Usually the people who doesn't like homosexual's never seen it in front of them and believes not many people are homo.



Are fanfictions better for yaois or mangas O-o'' (just wondering. reading this topic is starting to get me interested LOL) but not in a bad way!! XD
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

SatoshiKrad wrote:


friendsforever0165 wrote:


jessimonster wrote:

heheheh.. i love reading yullen fan fiction <3
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!! like, uh, dark and light... only they're both dark... >_<
i like Tyki x any guy too! (... whore! XD )

stop the gay hate... I mean, GEEZ! I'm bi and i turned out okay...ish
^_^
I'm really hyper right now...


(high fives you) yullen fanfictions!(runs in circles)

Most adults I know hates gay ppl for some reason -.-''''. Kids these days embrace it(well kids I know)
Usually the people who doesn't like homosexual's never seen it in front of them and believes not many people are homo.



Are fanfictions better for yaois or mangas O-o'' (just wondering. reading this topic is starting to get me interested LOL) but not in a bad way!! XD


I think so...? Like me, after I read a Yoai manga, I tend to fanfic. about it and can never get sleep because of the awesomeness that's happening in my mind. XD
Posted 1/19/10
Yu Kanda and Lavi all the way. Kanda as uke and Lavi as seme respectly.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
NO
Member
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

bouncingidiot wrote:

wow, you guys are harsh. so what if we like to pair them up or if it's guyxguy; whoever you love you love.

i personally am for kanda and allen, they'd be so funny and cute! of course lavi is funny, but i like him as the annoying best friend. he'd be good with lenalee


LOl thats some cute pics ...:)
Posted 2/17/10
KANDAXALLEN is my OTP! :D:D:D i just love the couple x] i think i have a thing for love/hate relationships though x3 but another couple i really like is KandaXLaviXAllen... hehe im i a purv to like a threesome ;D lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.