First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Will Sasuke die in future
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I think he'II cuz he'II dueI Naruto one day
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Assault911 wrote:

I think he'II cuz he'II dueI Naruto one day


I don't think he dies because he is important and the new generations
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Nah, he won't die. Remember, Naruto is still his best friend and our belowed future Hokage would give his life away to save Sasuke's worthless ass. So i don't think he will die any time soon. Although he may have a heart attack after he sees Naruto sooo powerfull
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

phame wrote:



Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

Kraecha wrote:


phame wrote:





Member
78259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Grand Rapids, MI
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Sasuke will need to die if the series is to ever end.
Posted 1/1/09
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Sasuke won't die so fast cuz Naruto's aim was to save Sasuke. If Sasuke dies, the story wouldn't be as meaningful as before
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

phame wrote:


Kraecha wrote:


phame wrote:







i think Naruto really isn't that strong even if he has the nine tail beast. All he knows is Resangon, shadow clone and some other skills. Naruto doesn't know a lot of Ninga technique after all. If u say Sasuke doesn't have sharingon and the Cursed Seal, then if Naruto doesn't have his Nine tail beast, he's almost not good at all. As you can see, he needs to use shadow clone often. Without that much chakra, he can't use shadow clone that much.
Sasuke is much stronger. He knows other technique like the fire blast thing and some other eletric element technique. He also learned a lot from Orchinmaru. I personally think that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto..My opinon only...

Member
6390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i hope he would die in the future.....
Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
he will...strongly believe dat
Member
2069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

slowwy wrote:


phame wrote:


Kraecha wrote:


phame wrote:







i think Naruto really isn't that strong even if he has the nine tail beast. All he knows is Resangon, shadow clone and some other skills. Naruto doesn't know a lot of Ninga technique after all. If u say Sasuke doesn't have sharingon and the Cursed Seal, then if Naruto doesn't have his Nine tail beast, he's almost not good at all. As you can see, he needs to use shadow clone often. Without that much chakra, he can't use shadow clone that much.
Sasuke is much stronger. He knows other technique like the fire blast thing and some other eletric element technique. He also learned a lot from Orchinmaru. I personally think that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto..My opinon only...



Just the fact he was Able to learn a forbidden Jutsu in less then one nite, master Rasengan in under a week (it took the Fourth about 3 years), and do what the Fourth could not do himself something considered impossible combine Rasengan with Wind Natured Chakra I think hes plenty powerful without the Kyuubi especially since it was pointed out that he has a vast well of chakra within him more then anyone thought possible (and thats his own chakra not the Kyuubi aftre all hes learning not to relay on it anymore).
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Kornman82 wrote:


slowwy wrote:


phame wrote:


Kraecha wrote:


phame wrote:







i think Naruto really isn't that strong even if he has the nine tail beast. All he knows is Resangon, shadow clone and some other skills. Naruto doesn't know a lot of Ninga technique after all. If u say Sasuke doesn't have sharingon and the Cursed Seal, then if Naruto doesn't have his Nine tail beast, he's almost not good at all. As you can see, he needs to use shadow clone often. Without that much chakra, he can't use shadow clone that much.
Sasuke is much stronger. He knows other technique like the fire blast thing and some other eletric element technique. He also learned a lot from Orchinmaru. I personally think that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto..My opinon only...



Just the fact he was Able to learn a forbidden Jutsu in less then one nite, master Rasengan in under a week (it took the Fourth about 3 years), and do what the Fourth could not do himself something considered impossible combine Rasengan with Wind Natured Chakra I think hes plenty powerful without the Kyuubi especially since it was pointed out that he has a vast well of chakra within him more then anyone thought possible (and thats his own chakra not the Kyuubi aftre all hes learning not to relay on it anymore).


He was able to do all that because he has the nine tail beast!!Without the nine-tail beast u think he can train longer than others???Witha normal people's chakra, he wouldn't be able to use shadow clone to train!!!With Shdow clone, he can train 100time faster than a normal person!!Jst because he has a large amount of chakra, he can do these stuff.Without those, he needs a lot more time to train each tecnique. He was able to combine Rasengan with Wind Natured Chakra because he can use shadow clone..U can see that Kakashi and Jiruya(dunno how to spell) can use Resangon with 1 hand but Naurto needs 2 hand. If he needs 2 hand, he needs to use Shadow clone! Each time, u use a shadow clone, u divide all ur chakra into 2! By combing he and the nine-tai beast, he has a large amount of chakra. By using shadow clone, he can take the experience from the shadow clone...which means he can do things 100time faster than other people because he trains with 100shadow clone while improving the combine Rasengan with Wind Natured Chakra.
Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hungerford, England
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I hope Sasuke dose die because hes so overrated...
He needs to be put on his ass once in a while, hopfully by naruto
Member
66862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Hell Paso
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
AS FAR AS THE MANGA GOES NEITHER SASUKE NOR NARUTO DIE IN THE SERIES


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.