First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Can you watch 2 Animes at 1 Time?
Posted 12/31/08
well , if the other one loads slow. i'll switch to the other one.
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Anime
1 play with subs and thats the one on the screen no sound
2 play with dubs not on screen with sound
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
switch = yes
same time = no (impossible?!!?!?)
Posted 12/31/08
Impossible O.o
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere over the...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

well , if the other one loads slow. i'll switch to the other one.



ooh i do that to
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Never actualy tried my screen isn't big enouph to actually do it.
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I think I did it once...but it was confusing haha.
I usually multitask on other things e.g. anime and forum
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

zak94ma wrote:


phame wrote:

I have special eyes. And yes.
I can watch two animes at one time. I have a big screen FULL HD.
And with my left eye I can watch 'anime1' and my right eye I watch 'anime2'
It's alot better. And I learn alot.

Do you watch 2 animes at 1 time?


no you cant because your not a computer , you can concentrate only at one anime
and i know what i talk about don't argue me


Unless they're a Lizard person then yes it is quite impossible.
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Algeria
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

gnomeonfire wrote:


zak94ma wrote:


phame wrote:

I have special eyes. And yes.
I can watch two animes at one time. I have a big screen FULL HD.
And with my left eye I can watch 'anime1' and my right eye I watch 'anime2'
It's alot better. And I learn alot.

Do you watch 2 animes at 1 time?


no you cant because your not a computer , you can concentrate only at one anime
and i know what i talk about don't argue me


Unless they're a Lizard person then yes it is quite impossible.


yeah , you right
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
and whats the point........

oh god, western people are stupid....
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
simultaniously? no, but it sounds like fun. elvis used to watch the news on 4 different teles all on different channels.

i do watch 2 at the same time, but not simultaniously.
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

h4rd2 wrote:

and whats the point........

oh god, western people are stupid....


that was good
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
a sub and a dub... possible...
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
its possible if u have a high IQ and can process both anime while alternating your concentration every yoctosecond
1578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in your heart,,.....
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
yeah i do it a lot of times
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.