First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
why is ZERO named ZERO?
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

I don't get it. -_-"
I honestly didn't know why he was name "Zero".
I feel bad for him but I was pleased by the ending.
I <33 Kaname. Sorry. Had to get it out of my chest. heh. -_-;
Please don't kill me.


lolz everyone here is entitled to his/her own opinion
ima zero <3er bash me for that (anyone)
lolz dont worry bout it ><
Member
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Zero.. I think because it's cool? :P
"Kiryu" means "kill you"??
oh well just my senseless opinion haha
Member
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here, there and e...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i dont know? you ask Matsuri Hino! lol..

but still ZERO's name is still COOL for me!

rather than kaname?? (my opinion)
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

dyoysdadyosa wrote:

Zero.. I think because it's cool? :P
"Kiryu" means "kill you"??
oh well just my senseless opinion haha


lolz........not quite
Ki= drill/ager
Ryu= Life
Posted 1/1/09
now i know why zero has a miserable life..it's because matsuri likes kaname! huh senseless..
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Here and there fr...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
Perhaps it's because Zero and Ichiru is a cute twin name combo... Ichiru having to do with the number 1. Especially when you consider the back story about their being hunter twins... Ichiru was supposed to be the ichiban... Zero was the one who took his strength. So perhaps that's the writer alluding to that concept?
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Sakiimi wrote:

Perhaps it's because Zero and Ichiru is a cute twin name combo... Ichiru having to do with the number 1.


Ichi means one
and
Ru means thead
and again Kiryu means
drill/auger and life
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Here and there fr...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Airei24 wrote:


Sakiimi wrote:

Perhaps it's because Zero and Ichiru is a cute twin name combo... Ichiru having to do with the number 1.


Ichi means one
and
Ru means thead
and again Kiryu means
drill/auger and life


I know that....
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Sakiimi wrote:


Airei24 wrote:


Sakiimi wrote:

Perhaps it's because Zero and Ichiru is a cute twin name combo... Ichiru having to do with the number 1.


Ichi means one
and
Ru means thead
and again Kiryu means
drill/auger and life


I know that....


lolz then zero's name should be ichiru and ichiru be zero....
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Here and there fr...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
not if you think about it from the writer's perspective.

Zero, although he is the main character, was the twin who damaged the original twin in the womb. I.e. Zero was the parasite to Ichiru, who was the number one child.
Member
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / W/ Edward Cullen'...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

hungryant wrote:

it's because, Matsuri Hino loves Kaname
(she said that)!


I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE kaname but still Zero DID NOT deserve dat ending!!!!!!!!!!??????????
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
The ending was a nail in the coffin for Zero's life now that had accepted that Yuuki Kuran is a pureblood. I'm sure that Zero will find someone to love him... with the exception of Chairman Cross. Maria is an ideal candidate.
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
maria,hmmm (thinks back,)
oh right is she the girl who was used as a body!
hmm
(looks at them together)
Nahh, won't look good
XD
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
You're right...
Posted 1/2/09
i think they'll look good..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.