First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Avatar Request
THE Creator of Bakas
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 1/3/09
-points up- read me, these are important rules
the fields that have a * are needed
*text~
*extras~
who to make your graphic~
*pic~ (a spoiler to with it would be nice)
*did you read the rules?~
*did you upload a photo?~
Baka
13859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At DeviantArt.com...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/3/09
this is for my bud (its a present!)
text: (top) GreyFox56 (bottom) Grey-Chan
extras: anything emo/goth!
who to make the graphic: samaziki
pic: (could you put the pics on the same avi plz?)

crop: thin and tall (i know that wasnt one of the option thingys, srry!)

by: Meorii
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/3/09

Crop thin and tall please!
text~ Chikyuju de anata ga ichiban....Daisuki Na No~! (somewhere else) Jasper and Alice Forever!
*extras~Brushes and stars
who to make your graphic~Anyone please!
pic~


by: Meorii
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/3/09

Inu-kage wrote:


Crop thin and tall please!
text~ Chikyuju de anata ga ichiban....Daisuki Na No~! (somewhere else) Jasper and Alice Forever!
*extras~Brushes and stars
who to make your graphic~Anyone please!
pic~



BY Meorii
heres your avatar ^^ i hope you like it ^^ if you dont like the avatar i can remake you a new one ^^
Posted 1/2/09


Sorry to be a bother...but are u able to change the background color and make it thiner?
Posted 1/2/09

Inu-kage wrote:



Sorry to be a bother...but are u able to change the background color and make it thiner?



how would you like me to change the background?
Posted 1/2/09

Meorii wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:



Sorry to be a bother...but are u able to change the background color and make it thiner?



how would you like me to change the background?


Like a different color???? If u cant its ok ^_^
Posted 1/2/09

Inu-kage wrote:


Meorii wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:



Sorry to be a bother...but are u able to change the background color and make it thiner?



how would you like me to change the background?


Like a different color???? If u cant its ok ^_^


here you go ^^ im sorry if alice's hair is ugly TT^TT i couldnt see her hair well cause of the background =( but ihope you like it ^^
Posted 1/2/09

Meorii wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:


Meorii wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:



Sorry to be a bother...but are u able to change the background color and make it thiner?



how would you like me to change the background?


Like a different color???? If u cant its ok ^_^


here you go ^^ im sorry if alice's hair is ugly TT^TT i couldnt see her hair well cause of the background =( but ihope you like it ^^


Its fine! I really like it! Thanks ^_^
Posted 1/3/09

BlueFox56 wrote:

this is for my bud (its a present!)
text: (top) GreyFox56 (bottom) Grey-Chan
extras: anything emo/goth!
who to make the graphic: samaziki
pic: (could you put the pics on the same avi plz?)

crop: thin and tall (i know that wasnt one of the option thingys, srry!)

by: samakaziki


"i'm sorry but samakaziki's comp crashed and she can't do requests at the moment"
so I will do your request for the moment until samakaziki's comp comes back ^^
ask samakaziki if it is true about the comp ^^

By: Meorii
Posted 1/3/09

BlueFox56 wrote:

this is for my bud (its a present!)
text: (top) GreyFox56 (bottom) Grey-Chan
extras: anything emo/goth!
who to make the graphic: samaziki
pic: (could you put the pics on the same avi plz?)

crop: thin and tall (i know that wasnt one of the option thingys, srry!)

by: samakaziki


By: Meorii
here is your avatar ^^ i hope you like it ^^

4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
Text: Yunamei
Extras: Anything that you think will look good~
Who: Anyone~
Pic:


by: Meorii
THE Creator of Bakas
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Yunamei wrote:
sorry to be a bother but please upload a picture in our album. it's in the rules, unless i'm careless enough to forget them 0-o


Posted 1/3/09

Yunamei wrote:

Text: Yunamei
Extras: Anything that you think will look good~
Who: Anyone~
Pic:



By: Meorii
ill do you avatar request ^^
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Meorii wrote:


Yunamei wrote:

Text: Yunamei
Extras: Anything that you think will look good~
Who: Anyone~
Pic:



By: Meorii
ill do you avatar request ^^


Okay~ ^ - ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.