First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
books (novels) that you would like to be turned into animes or mangas. :]
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bc, canadaaaaaaaa...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
mines are:
- the host by stephenie meyer
- evernight by claudia gray
- gracelling by kristin cashore
- saving juliet by suzanne selfors
- the clique by lisi harrison
- twilight- stephenie meyer
- avalon high by meg cabot

mhmm, that's it i guess. c(=
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Hmm, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare might be an interesting anime to make
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
I think that A Crack in the Line Michel Lawrence could work out and When the Wind Blows&The Lake House by james patterson might do well
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Cat in the hat.



JK i probabley would want Uglies.
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

foxygurl4ever wrote:

mines are:
- the host by stephenie meyer
- evernight by claudia gray
- gracelling by kristin cashore
- saving juliet by suzanne selfors
- the clique by lisi harrison
- twilight- stephenie meyer
- avalon high by meg cabot

mhmm, that's it i guess. c(=


isn't Avlaon Hight already a manga?
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate....

~The Artemis Fowl series would be awesome in anime format (even though the graphic novel sucks)
~Gregor the Overlander might be cool, but then it might not. It would depend on who makes it.
~Any of Shannon Hale's books (Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Princess Academy, and The Book of a Thousand Days) would make excellent Miyazaki movies
~Epic by Conor Kostick could be cool, but it might just end up as some crappy shounen aimed at gamer nerds
~The Looking Glass Wars would be amazing, but the art would have to be really, really cool
~Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen might make pretty good animes
~The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan could turn out cool, but again it could fall flat.
~(*sigh* I'm probably going to get a lot of grief for this....) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer could be good, or at least better than the movie.

I could go on for pages.
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Sorry i mean High typing error.
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bc, canadaaaaaaaa...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


foxygurl4ever wrote:

mines are:
- the host by stephenie meyer
- evernight by claudia gray
- gracelling by kristin cashore
- saving juliet by suzanne selfors
- the clique by lisi harrison
- twilight- stephenie meyer
- avalon high by meg cabot

mhmm, that's it i guess. c(=


isn't Avlaon Hight already a manga?


chyeaaa, but it might look better as an anime, maybe, psh, i don't know. = =
8169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Earth, mostly
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Mardock Scramble, by Tow Ubukata (he may be better known for writing Le Chevalier D'Eon) . Gonzo was working on adapting this, but last year the project was cancelled (*sob*). Guess I will have to learn Japanese if I ever want to read the books now...
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dark place
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

lkmjr wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate....

~The Artemis Fowl series would be awesome in anime format (even though the graphic novel sucks)
~Gregor the Overlander might be cool, but then it might not. It would depend on who makes it.
~Any of Shannon Hale's books (Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Princess Academy, and The Book of a Thousand Days) would make excellent Miyazaki movies
~Epic by Conor Kostick could be cool, but it might just end up as some crappy shounen aimed at gamer nerds
~The Looking Glass Wars would be amazing, but the art would have to be really, really cool
~Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen might make pretty good animes
~The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan could turn out cool, but again it could fall flat.
~(*sigh* I'm probably going to get a lot of grief for this....) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer could be good, or at least better than the movie.

I could go on for pages.


I agree with Artemis Fowl it sucked! they should have gotten a better artist.
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
everlost could be good it seems like it has a anime storyline already
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bc, canadaaaaaaaa...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

lkmjr wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate....

~The Artemis Fowl series would be awesome in anime format (even though the graphic novel sucks)
~Gregor the Overlander might be cool, but then it might not. It would depend on who makes it.
~Any of Shannon Hale's books (Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Princess Academy, and The Book of a Thousand Days) would make excellent Miyazaki movies
~Epic by Conor Kostick could be cool, but it might just end up as some crappy shounen aimed at gamer nerds
~The Looking Glass Wars would be amazing, but the art would have to be really, really cool
~Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen might make pretty good animes
~The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan could turn out cool, but again it could fall flat.
~(*sigh* I'm probably going to get a lot of grief for this....) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer could be good, or at least better than the movie.

I could go on for pages.


Princess Academy, i loved that.
&& i agree with the twilight part.
Posted 12/31/08
elsewhere, by..... gabrielle zein or something like thar
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ydnarb-werewolf wrote:


lkmjr wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate....

~The Artemis Fowl series would be awesome in anime format (even though the graphic novel sucks)
~Gregor the Overlander might be cool, but then it might not. It would depend on who makes it.
~Any of Shannon Hale's books (Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Princess Academy, and The Book of a Thousand Days) would make excellent Miyazaki movies
~Epic by Conor Kostick could be cool, but it might just end up as some crappy shounen aimed at gamer nerds
~The Looking Glass Wars would be amazing, but the art would have to be really, really cool
~Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen might make pretty good animes
~The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan could turn out cool, but again it could fall flat.
~(*sigh* I'm probably going to get a lot of grief for this....) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer could be good, or at least better than the movie.

I could go on for pages.


I agree with Artemis Fowl it sucked! they should have gotten a better artist.


I know!! Plus pretty much all of the humor was removed, which completely ruined it because the laugh out loud funny moments made the series. The character designs were terrible, too (since when was Foaly blue??).
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
-Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn By Stephenie Meyer
-Noughts & Crosses Trilogy By Malorie Blackman
-One Litre Of Tears (Aya's Diary) By Aya Kito

Honestly haven't read much novels, only recently started reading xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.