First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~ [In a Heartbeat]
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 1/3/09



[In a Heartbeat]~
Creators~ Pafoua&Rikku... (Pafoua and RikkuluvsNewS)
Characters~ Pafoua~ Mizushima Cho
RikkuluvsNewS~ Hiroki Yuriko
Azn23~ Ash Yukimura
Chinenyuuri_hey_say_fan~ Aiko Miyake
So_in_love~ Fujiwara Aida
Deen22~ Ishikari Aya
Geh-san~ Koda Mika

Opening Song~ Shine~ DBSK
Ending Song~ Ai Nante~ Tegoshi,Ryo,Kato

Hope You Guys Enjoy it^^
WILL be posting it soon^^

P.S for got to put [MC] on the topic^^ Gomen nasai^^
P.P.S.~ Thanks Atij for making the banner of the fic^^ you are really talented^^ ARIGATOU^^
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
oh. haha! we'll be waiting, rikku-san!
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Can't wait for the first chapter
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
is this a one shot?? xD
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

deen22 wrote:

is this a one shot?? xD


nope.. she forgot to put [MC] down...
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

is this a one shot?? xD


nope.. she forgot to put [MC] down...

ohh heheh then can i still be a character?
which ever partner is~ well if massu isnt taken yet then.. LoLZ hehee

Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

deen22 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

is this a one shot?? xD


nope.. she forgot to put [MC] down...

ohh heheh then can i still be a character?
which ever partner is~ well if massu isnt taken yet then.. LoLZ hehee



sure demo massu is taken
the only one thats available is shige
gomen!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

is this a one shot?? xD


nope.. she forgot to put [MC] down...

ohh heheh then can i still be a character?
which ever partner is~ well if massu isnt taken yet then.. LoLZ hehee



sure demo massu is taken
the only one thats available is shige
gomen!


oh its ok! heheh shige is cute and bakja sometimes heheh LOLZ
but its ok to me with shige~ xD
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08


hehe ok.. u got shige then..
soo.. wats ur name gonna be??
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

pafoua wrote:



hehe ok.. u got shige then..
soo.. wats ur name gonna be??


ummm...Aya?
Ishikari Aya? hehehehe
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

deen22 wrote:


pafoua wrote:



hehe ok.. u got shige then..
soo.. wats ur name gonna be??


ummm...Aya?
Ishikari Aya? hehehehe



Ano...U are going 2 b paired w/ Shige..is that fine..so ur name will be Ishikari Aya..Kawaii name^^ we will b happy 2 add u as the character^^
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
yosh yosh!!!
finally a news fic...hehe..
coz i think some of the JE groups are left out
and HSJ is on top ..but that's ok!..hehe...

can't wait for you to post it rikku san =D
ne~can i be a part of your fic too?
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Geh-san wrote:

yosh yosh!!!
finally a news fic...hehe..
coz i think some of the JE groups are left out
and HSJ is on top ..but that's ok!..hehe...

can't wait for you to post it rikku san =D
ne~can i be a part of your fic too?


Ano..U can^^ demo...There is no NEWS member to partner w/..but u can always fight for a NEWS member^^ let me just ask my partner...Pafoua if we can include u^^

Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Here is the 1st Chapter of [In a HeartBeat]~ Enjoy~!

Chapter 1~
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Onigokko Survival!!
kyaaaaaaa!!
kyaaaaaaa!!
kyaaaaaaa!!
I'm joining!!
ah.. gomen..
I got carried away..
demo it's really cool!! ^^
I wonder who's the onii-chan.. is he some random guy?? xDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.