First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What will happen in 2009
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

dmitsuki wrote:
Imagine living in a real life Fallout 3.


::polishes gattling laser::

SOON PRECIOUS, SOON!

-----------------

I've always thought it'd be kinda rewarding to struggle to reassemble humanity after some kind of cataclysm. Recently though, I'm thinking that might not be the best idea. Looking at the list on the second post, all I see is a bunch of "boy are we stupid". Except for the aliens; that would be swank.
Posted 1/1/09

gopherthegold wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:
Imagine living in a real life Fallout 3.


::polishes gattling laser::

SOON PRECIOUS, SOON!

-----------------

I've always thought it'd be kinda rewarding to struggle to reassemble humanity after some kind of cataclysm. Recently though, I'm thinking that might not be the best idea. Looking at the list on the second post, all I see is a bunch of "boy are we stupid". Except for the aliens; that would be swank.


The only way it would be any good is if only the smartest people survived and there were no idiots to just go around killing everybody for their food instead of, you know, making your situation better.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
2009 wont be much different from 2008 we shall all just continue to live our lives and some of us will die
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

dmitsuki wrote:

The only way it would be any good is if only the smartest people survived and there were no idiots to just go around killing everybody for their food instead of, you know, making your situation better.


Jumping back at what you were saying, about a third party opportunist sweeping in after the US and Russia nuke eachother to little pieces... Who the heck would want a bunch of radioactive wastes? I think there'd certainly be a power vaccum and a massive resource grab, but how could you hold on to territory unfit for life? I think it'd be closer to s.t.a.l.k.e.r. where you have a bunch of freelance pirate gangs pillaging for their own profit. Governments can claim as much earth as they want but treasure hunters will own those lands for some decades.

- Canadians flee to Europe to escape fallout
- South america loots the U.S. wastelands
- The parts of Russia that aren't important enough to be nuked will break apart into warring states that will pick apart the leftovers while trying to keep outsiders out.
- China gets most of what's left of russia anyway
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

gopherthegold wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

The only way it would be any good is if only the smartest people survived and there were no idiots to just go around killing everybody for their food instead of, you know, making your situation better.


Jumping back at what you were saying, about a third party opportunist sweeping in after the US and Russia nuke eachother to little pieces... Who the heck would want a bunch of radioactive wastes? I think there'd certainly be a power vaccum and a massive resource grab, but how could you hold on to territory unfit for life? I think it'd be closer to s.t.a.l.k.e.r. where you have a bunch of freelance pirate gangs pillaging for their own profit. Governments can claim as much earth as they want but treasure hunters will own those lands for some decades.

- Canadians flee to Europe to escape fallout
- South america loots the U.S. wastelands
- The parts of Russia that aren't important enough to be nuked will break apart into warring states that will pick apart the leftovers while trying to keep outsiders out.
- China gets most of what's left of russia anyway

Because place's like North Korea would love to search America for all those hidden stockpiles. Of course nobody would want to inhabit a nuclear wasteland, but IN that nuclear wasteland, there are so much weapons that you could become a super power. Whoever could traverse the nuclear land first and get the weapons could become a new super power.
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
iran and israel will go to war, probably leading to a nuke being dropped on iran
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere tropical
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
u will need to pay to get into crunchyroll
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

treasonirish wrote:

iran and israel will go to war, probably leading to a nuke being dropped on iran


Possiblity is very high for that....
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Marcos, Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
New awesome video games and films. More predictions for us to hear and talk about just to waste every minute of lives. Lick me...
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Apocalypse.
Posted 1/2/09
Nothing That Different To 2008
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
let me call the doc and il get the time machine.
Posted 1/3/09
the usual things that happens in life.
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Asian Invasion Probably. =P
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
My prediction...

Religion losses power in some countries... mostly the US
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.