First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you hate Matsuri Hino or the director for being to baised to Zero?
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Well, what do you think? I made this only for zero's fans!
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Hate is a strong word
so i would say
dislike,
and biased,
well, lets just say,
they played it right into the Kananem hands,
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
it's her story. at least she made a great plot.
Posted 1/4/09
I just don't like the vampire siblings intermarry *coughINCESTcough* idea.
Moderator
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
I think you mean bias toward Kaname and no I don't. It's the author's story, so she can favour whom ever s/he desires.
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
hmmmmm........i wouldnt say hate.....i just really dislike it ><
Member
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a place
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i would say dislike not hate... hate is a big word like Xrana said..
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A. Bonifacio, Dif...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
i don't think it biased because if u think about it KANAME is the one who suffered for 10yrs and who was there always protecting Yuuki..whereas Zero only suffered for 4 yrs!..even if kaname wanted yuuki to accompany him he never forced her and made her change by her own free will...and the only reason that yuuki said he'd be waiting for zero to kill is that by that he would still ahve simebody to kill and a purpose to live for...and zero also thinks that yuuki should be with kaname because he didn't tell her to stay..even if you say that he loved her very much that's why he didn't stop her, he should have at least told her something..zero also said that yuuki should go with the one who could accompany her forever (KANAME)
Member
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
no..i agree with Carisso and others. though i really dislike the ending. yuuki did not even kissed Zero!*sigh*
Member
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York, NY
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
As a Zero fan I think the ending of the anime was pretty biased towards Kaname but then the first half was biased towards Zero. Now I think once Yuuki realizes that one she truly loves is Zero she will return to him and once Zero sorts out his own feelings towards Yuuki too he will accept her. This takes time so while the Anime ended on a high for Kaname I'm certain the ending of the manga won't disappoint me.
Member
3341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Ninja Headquarter...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

21melody28 wrote:

i don't think it biased because if u think about it KANAME is the one who suffered for 10yrs and who was there always protecting Yuuki..whereas Zero only suffered for 4 yrs!..even if kaname wanted yuuki to accompany him he never forced her and made her change by her own free will...and the only reason that yuuki said he'd be waiting for zero to kill is that by that he would still ahve simebody to kill and a purpose to live for...and zero also thinks that yuuki should be with kaname because he didn't tell her to stay..even if you say that he loved her very much that's why he didn't stop her, he should have at least told her something..zero also said that yuuki should go with the one who could accompany her forever (KANAME)


Wow...I've been trying to make that point 4ever... TT~TT It's nice to hear someone else say it for a change... That Kaname had to wait far longer than Zero did... Plus...I think Yuuki sees Zero more as a Brother than Kaname...ionno...she Loved Kaname and Lived with Zero u know? So yeah ^^ And also...Zero had his chance...but he didn't take it...so...I think he chose to let her go with Kaname bcuz he can never get over his hate of purebloods...and Yuuki can't change what she is! XD
Posted 1/18/09

Carisso wrote:

it's her story. at least she made a great plot.


Agreed

On topic, I enjoyed Vampire Knight enough to continue watching right through till the very end of the second season. I even started reading the manga (which I think I prefer)! Zero is my favourite character but I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the way it was executed. Just because Yuuki didn't end up with him doesn't make him any less cool she couldn't be with him, and he couldn't be with her, but they still cherish each other - there's still a deep connection and there always will be.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
nope, but i dislike the director for taking out the 2nd yuki and kaname kiss!!!
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

amulet_heart wrote:

nope, but i dislike the director for taking out the 2nd yuki and kaname kiss!!!


Definitely!!!
Member
7965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
no, i don't think the director's even biased at all...because kaname also has some good points in the anime...i think kaname's and zero's good points are equal,which makes it hard to choose
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.