First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you hate Matsuri Hino or the director for being to baised to Zero?
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Hate NO, she made things easy for Kaname YES. And I hope she won't screw the rest.Don't you think so?
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Hate Hatsuri Hino? She's the one who came up with this whole thing.

Besides, Kaname's the one who has been suffering the whole 10 eyars seeing Yuuki with Zero and such.

But I'm still missing that second KanaYuu kissing part.
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
No, I don't. The story is far from over..at least in the manga, which is where Hino-sensei's work really shines. Even if it ends Yume, it'll be okay.. T-T Though, I wish it'd end Zeki. But, whichever, at least she, Hino-sensei, gave us a fun ride along the way.


XxBrokenxDreamsxX wrote:

Hate Hatsuri Hino? She's the one who came up with this whole thing.

Besides, Kaname's the one who has been suffering the whole 10 eyars seeing Yuuki with Zero and such.

But I'm still missing that second KanaYuu kissing part.


Kaname wasn't seeing Yuuki with him the whole time..only the last four years.
Member
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~+~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
it's really hard to say the word hate
so i'll just say the story is great but i don't like the way it happened to zero
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
WHY IS EVY1 ALL KANAYUU BELIVERS............
theres still goin to be a movie (i think)
and the manga is still going ><
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Why would I ever hate Hino-sensei? She's a genius! I don't think she's actually biased towards Zero at all - if she were, bad things would just happen to him for no reason. But, thus far, everything's had a reason. If anything, Zero is just very unlucky to be a Kiryuu. Honestly, both he and Kaname have suffered - both losing their family, but Kaname, having not only lost his family, but having to watch Yuuki from the sidelines and act like everything's peachy keen for 10 years; has possibly suffered more than Zero has.

I also don't hate the director, though I do find it upsetting that a few of the details in the story were left out/completely warped for no reason.
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Why do we have to bother what the hell is in the creator's or the director's mind? As long as they can produce good story, go them.

I have to complain one of the illogical plot in the story, though. She made Ichiru a total betrayer of his own family and she managed to find excuses for him slike "MAI FAMILY DOESN'T LOVE ME! I'M SO WEAK COMPARED TO U, BROTHER, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! I LOVE ONLY SHIZUKA-SAMA SHE CARES ABOUT ME!! D8" Ironically, his parents DO love them both equally; they were just saying that he was weaker than Zero, not like,"HO-SHIT HE IS SO WEAK I'M SO REGRET TO GIVE BIRTH TO HIM!"

And he never EVER feel ashame for following his own family murderer; no matter what did his parents do, they are still his parents! Okay, fine, maybe the creator was trying to create a villain for us to hate, but it is totally illogical!

Shizuka? She is totally a mary sue. Kimono just fails to fit well with European's story(vampire)

It is good that he is finally dead. If I was Zero, I would have chopped his head off ages ago.

Sorry that I have to say this. But this is what I feel for all the time.
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i don't think she's biased at all
it wasn't fair to make yuuki pick but she had to
i love zero to death but yuuki had to pick kaname
not just because she loved him but because he lived his entire life just for her
as well as it was up to yuuki to continue the pureblood traditions
but zero is stronger than kaname and he didn't need yuuki like kaname did
Member
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / erm... do u reall...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i actully agreed with dragonlagna.. i don't like de intermerry stuff. i thing if they didn't make Kaname as her brother it would b much better... but its her story... n its good....
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
na nah... Because if he's not arround do you think there will be a discussion right now?? Vampire Knight Kawaii!!!!
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A. Bonifacio, Dif...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Lady_Ninja wrote:


21melody28 wrote:

i don't think it biased because if u think about it KANAME is the one who suffered for 10yrs and who was there always protecting Yuuki..whereas Zero only suffered for 4 yrs!..even if kaname wanted yuuki to accompany him he never forced her and made her change by her own free will...and the only reason that yuuki said he'd be waiting for zero to kill is that by that he would still ahve simebody to kill and a purpose to live for...and zero also thinks that yuuki should be with kaname because he didn't tell her to stay..even if you say that he loved her very much that's why he didn't stop her, he should have at least told her something..zero also said that yuuki should go with the one who could accompany her forever (KANAME)


Wow...I've been trying to make that point 4ever... TT~TT It's nice to hear someone else say it for a change... That Kaname had to wait far longer than Zero did... Plus...I think Yuuki sees Zero more as a Brother than Kaname...ionno...she Loved Kaname and Lived with Zero u know? So yeah ^^ And also...Zero had his chance...but he didn't take it...so...I think he chose to let her go with Kaname bcuz he can never get over his hate of purebloods...and Yuuki can't change what she is! XD



i really really agree with you!..however, there is still one thing that's bothering me..remember shizuka's word when kaname killed her!:-(

i still believe kaname and yuuki would be forever coz they are to be togetehr..i rather want both of them die than yuuki ending up with zero!
Posted 1/23/09
Even if Kaname has been waiting for 10 years and so on, SO WHAT? It is not like someone was pointing him with a gun and forced him to wait for her.
Member
3341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Ninja Headquarter...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

DragonLegna wrote:

Even if Kaname has been waiting for 10 years and so on, SO WHAT? It is not like someone was pointing him with a gun and forced him to wait for her.


I agree..no one was forcing Kaname to remain so distant from her. Where Zero did have near constant contact with her for four years...I'm sure that might facilitate some affection from her for him..and I don't think it was all sibling affection, either. Chapter 47 seems to have proven that, in my view, at least. Hey, I can hope, right!? >.<
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A. Bonifacio, Dif...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

alexdhamp wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:

Even if Kaname has been waiting for 10 years and so on, SO WHAT? It is not like someone was pointing him with a gun and forced him to wait for her.


I agree..no one was forcing Kaname to remain so distant from her. Where Zero did have near constant contact with her for four years...I'm sure that might facilitate some affection from her for him..and I don't think it was all sibling affection, either. Chapter 47 seems to have proven that, in my view, at least. Hey, I can hope, right!? >.<


remember that yuuki was turned into a full human when her mother made a ritual and sacrificed herself..so, therefore, it would be to dangerous for kaname to be near yuuki because HE IS A VAMPIRE!Remember that time when Kaname bit and drank Ruka's blood because he wants Yuuki's blood, as you can see, it is normal for vampires to want the blood of a person they love!..I think kaname didn't maintain a close relationship with Yuuki because he doesn't want to drink her blood and make her suffer!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.