First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you hate Matsuri Hino or the director for being to baised to Zero?
Member
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
i just feel bad for zeo really ........
Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

21melody28 wrote:


alexdhamp wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:

Even if Kaname has been waiting for 10 years and so on, SO WHAT? It is not like someone was pointing him with a gun and forced him to wait for her.


I agree..no one was forcing Kaname to remain so distant from her. Where Zero did have near constant contact with her for four years...I'm sure that might facilitate some affection from her for him..and I don't think it was all sibling affection, either. Chapter 47 seems to have proven that, in my view, at least. Hey, I can hope, right!? >.<


remember that yuuki was turned into a full human when her mother made a ritual and sacrificed herself..so, therefore, it would be to dangerous for kaname to be near yuuki because HE IS A VAMPIRE!Remember that time when Kaname bit and drank Ruka's blood because he wants Yuuki's blood, as you can see, it is normal for vampires to want the blood of a person they love!..I think kaname didn't maintain a close relationship with Yuuki because he doesn't want to drink her blood and make her suffer!


Well..I don't agree with that. I mean..the aristocratic Pureblood can't control his hunger, yet berates Zero for giving into his the first time he fed from Yuuki.. I don't think so. If he really wanted to be around her, the agony of enduring his Thirst probably would have been nothing to him. Something else kept him away..something of his own volition..
Member
6364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
They are definitely biased..I can't count how many scenes they altered in favor of Zero..So what if Zero has a bigger fanbase..People seem to forget that kaname suffered longer than zero...And in my opinion,more because who wouldn't have a bleeding heart after having his own SISTER forget about him?
Posted 1/28/09
Kaname suffered longer, but less vivid than Zero. Kaname's suffering WILL come to an end some day, while Zero has to worry about the day he becomes a level E vampire(I don't think he has to worry about it anymore, though), while Kaname's problem is just WAITING. Which one is worse? Waiting for time when your sister can be awaken, or waiting for the day you have completely lost your sanity?
Member
1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere...beyon...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
Hmm...Zero might just have a chance in the manga...



Anyway, Kaname was just trying to control himself all this while...until Rido returned. Personally I find that Kaname's dedication and perseverance is rather admirable.

Just to be fair to Zero. people might say that Zero is "emo", but he is a tortured soul and he even had to deal the final blow to his own twin brother. I think many people in his position would have already committed suicide long ago.

Personally, I don't oppose the whole pureblood incest thing. The Kuran family is the strongest pureblood family, and they really have to keep their blood untainted. Haruka and Juuri had also engaged Yuuki and Kaname, after all.

When it gets right down to it, it really is "to each his own". Everyone is entitled to his or her own view. So yeah, this is just my opinion.
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Zero does have a chance in the manga......
as reveled in chap 47, yuuki started to show some sign of havin feelins for him by both crying and blushin (all cuz of zero) and i startin to think that she might be forcin herself to love kaname (and only kaname)(toooooo tired to expain the whole thing if you want to know why i think this, quote it and i'll come back to explain)

answerin the question.........hate is a strong word......i dont hate her......im just alittle piss
Posted 1/31/09
I find the pureblood matter is rather nonsensical; a pureblood must marry a pureblood in order to keep their blood pure, it sounds kinda racist in a way, if you know what I mean. I know they do so in order to maintain the pureblood's power, but is power the most important thing?
Member
3041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I don't really think Matsuri Hino is biased because the manga isn't over yet and i still believe that Zero & Yuuki have a chance to end up together. After all, Matsuri Hino has developed a lot the connection between Zero & Yuuki and that's why i think it'll be a waste to drop this connection like that! There are many manga with a love's triangle where the girl choose a man and only after she realize that she's actually in love with the other man and she start to regret her choice! So that's why even if Yuuki go now with Kaname, she might go back with Zero!
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
I think it's funny that people keep arguing about who suffered more for Yuuki. Should Yuuki be with the person who suffered more, or the person she's in love with?? She shouldn't give up her own feelings just because she feels sorry for another persons sufferings. Secondly why would anyone be angry at the author for writing HER story just because it doesn't work for certain fans? The story belongs to her right? Shouldn't she be allowed to write the story the way she wants to. Like CROSSKAIEN said the author probably made the connections between Yuuki and Zero in the beginning on purpose. So who knows maybe Yuuki will be with Zero in the end. That's what I keep telling myself anyway hehe.
Posted 2/3/09

Aikirei wrote:

I think it's funny that people keep arguing about who suffered more for Yuuki. Should Yuuki be with the person who suffered more, or the person she's in love with?? She shouldn't give up her own feelings just because she feels sorry for another persons sufferings. Secondly why would anyone be angry at the author for writing HER story just because it doesn't work for certain fans? The story belongs to her right? Shouldn't she be allowed to write the story the way she wants to. Like CROSSKAIEN said the author probably made the connections between Yuuki and Zero in the beginning on purpose. So who knows maybe Yuuki will be with Zero in the end. That's what I keep telling myself anyway hehe.


Aye, exactly! So what's wrong with how much Kaname and Zero have suffered? It has nothing to do with who Yuuki should go with. Apparently, Yuuki HAS feeling towards both of them(Ah, I'd call this kind of person as two-timer, lol), so it is rather pointless to argue who she likes better and who she should go with. She can't even make up her mind, and she doesn't seem she will until the very end of the story. Because if she has made up her mind at the very beginning, the whole story would be rather dry and boring. Heh, we all are searching for drama, ADMIT IT! xD


Member
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

DragonLegna wrote:


Aikirei wrote:

I think it's funny that people keep arguing about who suffered more for Yuuki. Should Yuuki be with the person who suffered more, or the person she's in love with?? She shouldn't give up her own feelings just because she feels sorry for another persons sufferings. Secondly why would anyone be angry at the author for writing HER story just because it doesn't work for certain fans? The story belongs to her right? Shouldn't she be allowed to write the story the way she wants to. Like CROSSKAIEN said the author probably made the connections between Yuuki and Zero in the beginning on purpose. So who knows maybe Yuuki will be with Zero in the end. That's what I keep telling myself anyway hehe.


Aye, exactly! So what's wrong with how much Kaname and Zero have suffered? It has nothing to do with who Yuuki should go with. Apparently, Yuuki HAS feeling towards both of them(Ah, I'd call this kind of person as two-timer, lol), so it is rather pointless to argue who she likes better and who she should go with. She can't even make up her mind, and she doesn't seem she will until the very end of the story. Because if she has made up her mind at the very beginning, the whole story would be rather dry and boring. Heh, we all are searching for drama, ADMIT IT! xD




I agree completely! (Save for the two-timer bit! lol XD)
Member
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
1st. u mean biased right?
2nd. i don't hate either of them.
Member
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / THE DEAD ZONE O.O...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

21melody28 wrote:

i don't think it biased because if u think about it KANAME is the one who suffered for 10yrs and who was there always protecting Yuuki..whereas Zero only suffered for 4 yrs!..even if kaname wanted yuuki to accompany him he never forced her and made her change by her own free will...and the only reason that yuuki said he'd be waiting for zero to kill is that by that he would still ahve simebody to kill and a purpose to live for...and zero also thinks that yuuki should be with kaname because he didn't tell her to stay..even if you say that he loved her very much that's why he didn't stop her, he should have at least told her something..zero also said that yuuki should go with the one who could accompany her forever (KANAME)


I TOTALLY AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09

DragonLegna wrote:

Why do we have to bother what the hell is in the creator's or the director's mind? As long as they can produce good story, go them.

I have to complain one of the illogical plot in the story, though. She made Ichiru a total betrayer of his own family and she managed to find excuses for him slike "MAI FAMILY DOESN'T LOVE ME! I'M SO WEAK COMPARED TO U, BROTHER, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! I LOVE ONLY SHIZUKA-SAMA SHE CARES ABOUT ME!! D8" Ironically, his parents DO love them both equally; they were just saying that he was weaker than Zero, not like,"HO-SHIT HE IS SO WEAK I'M SO REGRET TO GIVE BIRTH TO HIM!"

And he never EVER feel ashame for following his own family murderer; no matter what did his parents do, they are still his parents! Okay, fine, maybe the creator was trying to create a villain for us to hate, but it is totally illogical!






DragonLegna wrote:

Even if Kaname has been waiting for 10 years and so on, SO WHAT? It is not like someone was pointing him with a gun and forced him to wait for her.


*Thinks about that* Actually, it may have well been like that. He loves her. He wants to be around her. But, telling her who she is and who he is to her would provoke DIRE problems and so he has to watch from afar. His hands are tied - exposing her would be the same as handing her over to the enemy. So he had to wait until some sort of light came into the situation - and that light was in the form of Zero (who could eliminate Yuuki's enemy and, in turn, restore Kaname back to his true self). Simple as that. There is no doubt in my mind that Kaname would have waited even longer had Zero not been a "lucky accident".


DragonLegna wrote:

Kaname suffered longer, but less vivid than Zero. Kaname's suffering WILL come to an end some day, while Zero has to worry about the day he becomes a level E vampire(I don't think he has to worry about it anymore, though), while Kaname's problem is just WAITING. Which one is worse? Waiting for time when your sister can be awaken, or waiting for the day you have completely lost your sanity?





DragonLegna wrote:

I find the pureblood matter is rather nonsensical; a pureblood must marry a pureblood in order to keep their blood pure, it sounds kinda racist in a way, if you know what I mean. I know they do so in order to maintain the pureblood's power, but is power the most important thing?


Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
......

INSTANT WIN

Because I once again, failed to read them all D:

how did you actually have the time to type these?


Right, right, I keep forgetting it is a FANTASY *coughtypicalshojocough*story. I have already AWARED that many things that is impossible here are possible in that story, so there is no need to mention about that. But always remember we are living in the real world, after all. I actually find the idea of "Oh Yuuki can be with his brother because it is OKAY in the story" very dangerous. So as Ichiru's one, which is not very healthy. It is no longer about whether it is possible in the story, it is about whether the ideas CAN be related to our real world in a good way. A good story creator can write an interesting story without even touching these sensitive issues, or at least giving them a final solution that ends genuinely well and even teach us a lesson. Honestly, VKG kinda failed at giving good lessons. I just find it extremely stupid that nobody comment on Ichiru being a cold-blooded family betrayer, not even Zero.

And going with the woman he admires?! That is even more DANGEROUS for god's sake; how old was he?! D:

A real good story would also keep in touch with real life values, even with all the fantasy espect, too. I don't have to mention how it fails epically merely with the incest idea. People, this anime is not rated mature yet, the children are still watching. How are we going to explain to them about it? "Because it is just a fantasy story." Children: "Then why only in fantasy stories they can do these things?" >_____>

...Yeah, I seriously have no life; I keep thinking, "OH DAMN HOW THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO THINK IF THEY SEE THESE" everytime I watch movies and stuff >___> No wonder why I still prefer watching Digimon at this time.

On a side note, did I mention Shizuka is quite a Mary Sue? Plus, her kimono+vampire features are epic LOLS and failure D:

A personal opinion: Even though I loathe Ichiru, I still think that his death(and being absorbed by Zero) is not the best solution. Yeah, this would fullfill the "Cursed twin" destiny, but I'm the kind of person who would love to see how people "change" their so-called destiny by their own effort. More motivating, I'd say.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.