First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Yoruichi's zanpaktou
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

hime-sama- wrote:

i think she never uses it.... since shes with kempachi 24/7


kenpachi?!?!

nooo not youchiro

yourouchi! cat-woman
Member
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:


hime-sama- wrote:

i think she never uses it.... since shes with kempachi 24/7


kenpachi?!?!

nooo not youchiro

yourouchi! cat-woman


o my bad! lol

2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Stalk me more? O_o
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
apparently, something happened back in the past with soi fong and yoruichi. It seems as though Suzumebachi was originally hers. I mean, it does suit her character and stuff o_O
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My Own World?!
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
she is strong enough without her zanpaktou
5927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
She has one Remember you need to have bankai to be a captian.
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / seireitei
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
hey yo dude with the crap about takin out the group the new gotei thirteen, im in that group and thats not cool dude. besides were to strong for you anyway(lol)
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

enyplaya1 wrote:

She has one Remember you need to have bankai to be a captian.


Actually there's an alternative to being a captain: defeat the previous one. Kenpachi did that.
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

hitsuhinaLover wrote:

hey yo dude with the crap about takin out the group the new gotei thirteen, im in that group and thats not cool dude. besides were to strong for you anyway(lol)


eh?....yaray' yaray'.....i joined that freggin group too.....wtf is all the excitment about?
Member
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
i know! how about u ask her by yourself?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.