First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Ep.13 THE ENDING
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

cokkielove wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


cokkielove wrote:

AW WHY DIDN'T YUKI END UP WITH ZERO INSTEAD FRICKIN KANAME
(that's right i'm a hardcore yuki and zero fangirl~)




It was her decision that she wanted to be with Kaname after he awakens her pureblood powers. Zero couldn't accept it that she's a pureblood and her last name is originally Kuran. Yuuki had given Zero what he truly deserves with an honest answer. Now that he's vowing to kill all purebloods... including Yuuki and her fiance Kaname.


awwwwwwww i hope there's season 3 ~~~




If there's enough support from the Japanese fans, it's a coin toss. And if it does, the story will focus more on the engaged Kurans as they face a new enemy while Zero has a mission on his own-- as a vampire hunter and his own cause.
Member
3937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the heart is!
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


cokkielove wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


cokkielove wrote:

AW WHY DIDN'T YUKI END UP WITH ZERO INSTEAD FRICKIN KANAME
(that's right i'm a hardcore yuki and zero fangirl~)




It was her decision that she wanted to be with Kaname after he awakens her pureblood powers. Zero couldn't accept it that she's a pureblood and her last name is originally Kuran. Yuuki had given Zero what he truly deserves with an honest answer. Now that he's vowing to kill all purebloods... including Yuuki and her fiance Kaname.


awwwwwwww i hope there's season 3 ~~~




If there's enough support from the Japanese fans, it's a coin toss. And if it does, the story will focus more on the engaged Kurans as they face a new enemy while Zero has a mission on his own-- as a vampire hunter and his own cause.


aw can't wait thens >.<~
4418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
yeah so what if Yuuki is a kuran ? they could make a new race if they're in love.
if you read twilight, humans and vampires arn't suppose to be together. but edward and bella are.
so why couldn't yuuki and zero be together?
who said vampire hunters and purebloods can't be together?
if they tried, they could have succded.
besides, kaname doesn't need yuuki to protect him.
he's strong enough and what so ever.
if your talking about his relationships, then yuuki can always just talk to him.
it doesn't mean thye have to be together.
Member
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / W/ Edward Cullen'...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09


xbabii-- wrote:

yeah so what if Yuuki is a kuran ? they could make a new race if they're in love.
if you read twilight, humans and vampires arn't suppose to be together. but edward and bella are.
so why couldn't yuuki and zero be together?
who said vampire hunters and purebloods can't be together?
if they tried, they could have succded.
besides, kaname doesn't need yuuki to protect him.
he's strong enough and what so ever.
if your talking about his relationships, then yuuki can always just talk to him.
it doesn't mean thye have to be together.


I think dat vampires+ppl can b together. like edward+bella. i sort of agreed w/ u. although i like kaname+yuuki, i think zero DID NOT deserve dat kind of ending!!!!!!!!!! i even cried cuz of zero's ending. wat zero's relationship w/ yuuki will be like krusso kaine + kuran juuri!? dat's sad. rite dey could b like edward+bella. and y do dey have 2 leave!!??
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xbabii-- wrote:

yeah so what if Yuuki is a kuran ? they could make a new race if they're in love.
if you read twilight, humans and vampires arn't suppose to be together. but edward and bella are.
so why couldn't yuuki and zero be together?
who said vampire hunters and purebloods can't be together?
if they tried, they could have succded.
besides, kaname doesn't need yuuki to protect him.
he's strong enough and what so ever.
if your talking about his relationships, then yuuki can always just talk to him.
it doesn't mean thye have to be together.



That would be biologically impossible. Yuuki is a Level-A -- a pureblood. Zero is a Level-D. He's on a sudden verge of becoming a Level-E... which he'll no longer be human and become a remorseless freak of nature.

Kaname has been very lonely for the past decade. He only cares about Yuuki because he wants to give everything that Yuuki needs. It's impossible to have Yuuki and Zero together... it doesn't make things better-- it only make things unhappy for the both of them. If you look at chapter 46, Yuuki says that she only loves Kaname and no one else. And after Zero gives Yuuki one final kiss... he told her to go to the one person who loves her the most-- and it's her fiance Kaname. And Zero added that the next time he sees any one of them, he will kill them. You'll just have to accept it, brush your shoulders off and move on.
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
i'm not going to say anything

except for these few things

Vampires and humans can be together.
IF there was a season 3, i wouldn't even bother to watch it. <--( No wait i would, to see what happens to the couple, hope something bad happens, regardless of whether Zero is involved.)
and lastly, we all know someone knows all the facts.
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Xrana... I believe you made your point and applaud you.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Why did Aidou, Ruka and Akatsuki joined Kaname and Yuuki?
They're going to disturb them hahahahahhahahhaha
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
XD,
i tried to put it in the nicest way i could.
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

flame_priestess_natsume wrote:

Why did Aidou, Ruka and Akatsuki joined Kaname and Yuuki?
They're going to disturb them hahahahahhahahhaha


cause Aidou "loves" Kaname and so does Ruka
and Kain well ( i think he likes Ruka) went along cause he's friends with Aidou and he's got nothing better to do.
LMAO
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost in the desert
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
it sucked!!!!
Zero needs YUki Better!!!
danm yuki just pisses me off
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost in the desert
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Kumika-chan wrote:

WTF !

zero was suppose to be HAPPY with yuuki !

gawwshh * i don't care about kaname ! T_T
he has all he wants !

zero - needs yuuki more !

T R U $ T yo' ! [ my opinion ]
it sucked so bad . i feel bad for zero , yuuki your an ass ! T_T

zero has always been there for her , idgaf if kaname saved your life - he's your bro hoe !


Thats what i think too kanamae has only protected but zero has protected her more gaaahhhh im getting pissed


cokkielove wrote:

AW WHY DIDN'T YUKI END UP WITH ZERO INSTEAD FRICKIN KANAME
(that's right i'm a hardcore yuki and zero fangirl~)

Me too im a hardcore Zero yuki fan i hated there goodbye danm she just stupid!
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
You'll just have to adapt, accept it, and move on...
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i dont want to watch it anymore.. if i get the same reaction.

maybe ill wait.. but.. i dont know what im waiting for. :|
Member
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
The ending was like , so suckkkkkk .
I was hoping that Yuuki would end up with Zero .
I'm also a YuukixZero fannnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!
D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.